Stop the Linsanity? Knicks may change PG under new Knicks coach

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20789 20789
 Smoke500 said:
And yet you're not making sense. Your statements are based on perception

What has Davis contributed on the court? That's the bottom line. You can explain 1000 more times if you like....but no matter how you spin it if he's not contributing or energizing the team....your statements make little sense

Second...to sit here and make a damn excuse for Anthony not putting or playing his role as a TEAM player is bullsh*t. It's one thing for the system to fail, it's quite another for you to fu*k up the system and then take no responsibility or in your case...take responsiblity away from him

I know what Melo's strengths are. Sadly....he wasn't willing to make the sacrifice as an unselfish guy. That in and of itself is disgusting no matter how you spin it

As for your last comment...the fact of the matter is there aren't other players in the league doing that to those teams besides superstars....whether they're new or veterans. Sorry friend but with those facts clearly laid out....you sound very biased

In your post you've :

1) Explained away Lin's success as if others have done the same
2) Given Melo an excuse for not being a team player
fu*king perception? Wowwwwww......And I just explained what Davis has contributed. He's been a better fit for Melo & Stat on the floor & he's been a better half-court player than Lin.

AND WHAT IN THE fu*k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

There is no fu*king system so how can he fu*k it up?

You said he's not a team player when he's glady passed up the ball & set up guys for a.ssists.
You're saying he wasn't a team player when he became a point forward earlier in the season?
You're saying he wasn't a team player when he encouraged Pringles to give Lin playing time?

He was a wing spot up shooter & forced to turn into Gallo 2.0. Enough of this nonsense. Pringles didn't play to Melo, he didn't adjust to Melo, he didn't make plays for Melo, he didn't play to Melo's strengths...which is what you do for a star player that comes to your team. Sorry if I don't buy this bullsh*t team system that y'all are harping on cuz I'm not gullible.

You said Melo should've sacrificed & I say what was he supposed to do? The answer might be to not hold the ball & shoot it quicker. My counter to that is that he isn't comfortable with that & his game is something you build around. If you build around Kobe & Dirk you build around Melo as well.

And Guy.....Lin played against subpar teams that isn't some li,e that is truth. He played against teams that weren't great excluding the Lakers & the Mavs. He did good because he's a good scoring guard & because of Pringles's system of the PG doing everything. You don't want me to bring up Duhon & Felton who played terrific here because of the system but are clearly not the same players anymore.

Am I saying he's a product of the system? No.
Am I saying the system greatly helped him? Yes

All I'm saying it's foolish to think Lin is some great point guard & one of the best PG's in the league.

I swear some of you man...
 6 years ago '04        #102
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 SmoothTay said:
Bandwagon Lin fans hate Melo
What fans of Lin are not bandwagon tho?
 6 years ago '04        #103
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 jlandryst said:
Ignorance knows no bounds Yakuza is Japanese not Taiwanese/Chinese...smh
 6 years ago '10        #104
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 ChickzNKickz said:

They are all the same...

Just dropped off on different islands during the salve trade...
you trying to say something ignorant and cant spell at the same time.
 6 years ago '10        #105
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Knicks need to get fisher
 6 years ago '11        #106
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24679 24679
I dont care what you think about lin but if you really think baron davis is better than him and deserves to start over him, youre fu*kin insane. All there is to it. Lin will continue to start bc hes the best option. he makes alot of mistakes but i think he can be productive if they work with him and give him nore time. Hes talented tho gotta give him that.
 6 years ago '05        #107
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
you trying to say something ignorant and cant spell at the same time.

Pardon me.. I spelled "Slave" wrong"...

How is that ignorance...

U gotta do better kid...
 6 years ago '07        #108
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
just stop with the demise of Jeremy Lin threads please and thank you. The kid is good. D'Antoni is just a sh*tty coach
 6 years ago '06        #109
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
HE SET RECORDS FOR SCORING OVER HIS FIRST FEW GAMES AND YALL WANNA SAY HE SUCKS!?
yep. every dog has his day. his lasted a week so good for him. He aint a bad player but just an average player.
 03-17-2012, 09:37 AM         #110
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Coach is coaching gotta give it to him :agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #111
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
Might not be a bad move. Bring Lin in off the bench and get the most out of Baron while you can (since he's a bit older). Lin can continue to learn and gain experience that will help in the future. Doesn't sound too bad.
 03-17-2012, 10:46 AM         #112
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ B.Diddy being hurt again
 03-17-2012, 10:47 AM         #113
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
yep. every dog has his day. his lasted a week so good for him. He aint a bad player but just an average player.
thats all he needs to be
fuhk he need to be bustin' out 20 point games and sh*t for with all the scorers on that team? Pass the damn ball, try to stay under 3 turnovers a game and you good $
 6 years ago '11        #114
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 jlandryst said:
Ignorance knows no bounds Yakuza is Japanese not Taiwanese/Chinese...smh
this man is an idiot, execute him
 03-17-2012, 11:53 AM         #115
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
It was all good three weeks ago.
funny what 21 days days done changed. starting pg n*gga now he sits down to play
 6 years ago '10        #116
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
 ManWithoutFear! said:
thats all he needs to be
fuhk he need to be bustin' out 20 point games and sh*t for with all the scorers on that team? Pass the damn ball, try to stay under 3 turnovers a game and you good $
Yes sir. Got Melo, Stat, JR, Novak, etc. That should give him some incentive to work on his ball handling, passing, and decision making. He's in a position where he could be a " true " point guard. No need for him to force the issue unless it's necessary.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 LakerFan said:
 ManWithoutFear! said:
thats all he needs to be
The funny thing about people saying he's no longer getting it done is he's putting up 13, 14, 16 points a game while Baron Davis still gets a chunk of minutes

Hell he finished with 13 and 5 a.ssists and didn't play most of the game because it was a blowout

Look back at some of the other games...he was put out early when we'd either have a big lead or once again...he's sharing minutes with Baron. Huge minutes. And yet he had stats that some PG's have in FULL games with no B Diddy creeping behind them

Get some perspective people...he's still balling. And no one notices when he only turns the ball over 2 times in some games while putting up good numbers. Yet when he turns the ball over 4 times or more like some experienced PG's in the league he gets sh*t for it. Everytime he turns the ball over someone's doing a countdown
 6 years ago '11        #118
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
woodson doesnt have any fu*kin offense...

i mean really, iso & post-up.

as a hawks fan, i saw that bs he ran when he was the hawks hc.
 6 years ago '10        #119
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
fu*king perception? Wowwwwww......And I just explained what Davis has contributed. He's been a better fit for Melo & Stat on the floor & he's been a better half-court player than Lin.

AND WHAT IN THE fu*k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

There is no fu*king system so how can he fu*k it up?

You said he's not a team player when he's glady passed up the ball & set up guys for a.ssists.
You're saying he wasn't a team player when he became a point forward earlier in the season?
You're saying he wasn't a team player when he encouraged Pringles to give Lin playing time?

He was a wing spot up shooter & forced to turn into Gallo 2.0. Enough of this nonsense. Pringles didn't play to Melo, he didn't adjust to Melo, he didn't make plays for Melo, he didn't play to Melo's strengths...which is what you do for a star player that comes to your team. Sorry if I don't buy this bullsh*t team system that y'all are harping on cuz I'm not gullible.

You said Melo should've sacrificed & I say what was he supposed to do? The answer might be to not hold the ball & shoot it quicker. My counter to that is that he isn't comfortable with that & his game is something you build around. If you build around Kobe & Dirk you build around Melo as well.

And Guy.....Lin played against subpar teams that isn't some li,e that is truth. He played against teams that weren't great excluding the Lakers & the Mavs. He did good because he's a good scoring guard & because of Pringles's system of the PG doing everything. You don't want me to bring up Duhon & Felton who played terrific here because of the system but are clearly not the same players anymore.

Am I saying he's a product of the system? No.
Am I saying the system greatly helped him? Yes

All I'm saying it's foolish to think Lin is some great point guard & one of the best PG's in the league.

I swear some of you man...
We're getting nowhere brah...at the end of the day I just want the team to succeed

You miss my point about Carmelo being lazy on the court and being unwilling to play on both ends for months. That was well documented even before Lin

You're speaking to me like I'm some Anti-Melo dude when in reality, I'm a fan. A disappointed fan because he wasn't selfless. You sound contradictory when saying he's a team player but then saying "what's he supposed to do" when something isn't being "catered" to him. You play ball that's what...you let the coaching system fail on its own. You don't contribute by not playing defense and not making efforts or positioning yourself on the court properly

That's the only way I can explain it. If that can't be understood I don't know how else to say it. The argument you're making is a fan argument. If I'm an athlete for example...it's one thing for fans and analysts to speak about how the coach isn't catering to me like Kobe and Dirk. It's another thing entirely for me to take that opinion upon myself

Again if that's not clear...

Lin playing subpar teams...yadda yadda.....meanwhile we see the Celtics losing to the Kings and all kinds of teams playing close with these terrible teams and not putting up similar numbers. But the excuse for Lin is he played subpar teams

Idk what to say anymore if despite that people are still saying that then
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #120
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 c l o u d said:
woodson doesnt have any fu*kin offense...

i mean really, iso & post-up.

as a hawks fan, i saw that bs he ran when he was the hawks hc.
But did he have Melo, Stat, Novak, Lin, JR?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago