Stop the Linsanity? Knicks may change PG under new Knicks coach

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 abstractq said:
Lin gon have about 150 Yakuzas outside the garden if some sh*t like that happens
yakuzas are japanese, lin is chinese/taiwanese

you failed
 6 years ago '10        #62
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 jlandryst said:
Ignorance knows no bounds Yakuza is Japanese not Taiwanese/Chinese...smh
 6 years ago '10        #63
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Spiffy said:
yakuzas are japanese, lin is chinese/taiwanese

you failed
 6 years ago '10        #64
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
If it wasn't for Lin the Knicks would be like 10 games under .500, how quickly they forget the dude that saved their season
 6 years ago '11        #65
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 6 years ago '10        #66
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I'm really trying to figure out why people insist on making deragotory racial or hateful remarks against a dude that doesn't deserve it

Argue he's not good but some of y'all n*ggas really sound pathetic

And if you're advocating Baron Davis over Lin, you haven't been paying attention to how trash he's playing. Hope another team gives him a chance if the system doesn't fit him

As for "Linsanity", it's only over because 2 all stars came back...
 6 years ago '05        #67
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
lin is still awesome in my mind, once he became a target everyone started hitting him hard as hell and if you really watch games you would know this, he prob play every game now soar as hell lol and he just needs to get used to it and adapt as we humans do, and he will be an elite player in my opinion, he is still wet behind the ears so give em time and more experience and his turn overs will go down and he will have better control, dont quit on our players so fast guys, our team may be going thru stuff but we are deep and anything goes in the playoffs, never know our guys flick a switch and cinderella there way into a championship
 6 years ago '06        #68
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Smoke500 said:
And if you're advocating Baron Davis over Lin, you haven't been paying attention to how trash he's playing.
I'm advocating starting Baron Davis right now over Lin, and I see how trash he's playing.

The reason why moving him into the starting lineup makes sense is due to personality. Even though the team loves Lin, there still is that added tension in the lineup. It has nothing to do with jealousy, I firmly believe Melo has been a good teammate and is encouraging the success of others. Melo's problem is that he doesn't want their successes to sacrifice the success of his own.

Davis is a veteran and shares the same mentality as a Melo and an Amar'e and a Chandler. He has the subliminal element of "I've been there before". There's not going to be any questioning of Davis' decisions with the ball, or any speculating "who's team is it" with Davis at the helm. Yes, he's still going to turn the ball over, but he's been around long enough to know how to run a half-court set...something Lin has had issues with.

I actually enjoy the roles D'Antoni was defining for our bench...and adding Lin to the mix will bring a new dynamic. Lin/JR/Fields/Novak/JJ is basically the same squad in which Linsanity was born. We could see him become the main option on offense again and not have to worry if he's taking too many shots away from Melo.

Baron / Lin
Shump / JR
Melo / Fields
Stat / Novak
Chandler / JJ

Then its up to Woodson to ride the hot hands and mix and match down the stretch.
 6 years ago '04        #69
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Fly 2ndComing said:
A gimmick? A gimmick that broke records and got W's?

This is why I come through this joint daily. sh*t like this is comical
Fam they beat 2 quality teams in that lil run they had. These cats will be lucky to grab the 8th seed and even if/when they do, you know Miami is going to sweep their a.sses out of the playoffs like Boston did last year. Stop acting like Lin is the solution when he's a fukkin turnover machine. Knicks fans just hyped to have something that resembles a bbal team again and they are not even a .500 team.

Damn shame that the team looks the way it does considering how it looks on paper.
 6 years ago '06        #70
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Mike Woodson ....lol. He doesnt have an offense to run. Just ISO after ISO
 6 years ago '06        #71
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
Lin should have taken them endorsement deals because once is benched no one will offer him sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #72
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 2807 2807
 TheT said:
It was all good three weeks ago.
:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '07        #73
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
so the knicks go 8-2 with lin at point, no carmelo. melo comes back the knicks go 2-8. So whos the problem???? i like carmelo, good player, but he's just an oversized version of Allen iverson.
 6 years ago '07        #74
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 SoCannon said:
Balling? Who did the knicks beat during that 7 game win streak? They were all bad teams and teams weren't game planning for Lin. I knew dude was overrated just had to give it time.
I hate when people bring this excuse up. Who were the teams they were beating BEFORE Lin? Let's see shall we? New Jersey, Boston, Sacramento, Washington, Charlotte, Detroit, and Philly. I should also mention that they even LOST to Charlotte once in their THREE meetings. Out of those 8 wins that they had 2 came from the Charlotte, the worst team in the NBA, and 2 from Detroit. So let's STOP acting like they were beating good teams BEFORE Lin came along.
 6 years ago '10        #75
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,892 | Props total: 21139 21139
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I'm advocating starting Baron Davis right now over Lin, and I see how trash he's playing.

The reason why moving him into the starting lineup makes sense is due to personality. Even though the team loves Lin, there still is that added tension in the lineup. It has nothing to do with jealousy, I firmly believe Melo has been a good teammate and is encouraging the success of others. Melo's problem is that he doesn't want their successes to sacrifice the success of his own.

Davis is a veteran and shares the same mentality as a Melo and an Amar'e and a Chandler. He has the subliminal element of "I've been there before". There's not going to be any questioning of Davis' decisions with the ball, or any speculating "who's team is it" with Davis at the helm. Yes, he's still going to turn the ball over, but he's been around long enough to know how to run a half-court set...something Lin has had issues with.

I actually enjoy the roles D'Antoni was defining for our bench...and adding Lin to the mix will bring a new dynamic. Lin/JR/Fields/Novak/JJ is basically the same squad in which Linsanity was born. We could see him become the main option on offense again and not have to worry if he's taking too many shots away from Melo.

Baron / Lin
Shump / JR
Melo / Fields
Stat / Novak
Chandler / JJ

Then its up to Woodson to ride the hot hands and mix and match down the stretch.

Drunk you're always speaking truth man.
 6 years ago '08        #76
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,808 | Props total: 9127 9127
It was all good just a month ago Knick fans.
 6 years ago '11        #77
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
 babalou said:
fu*k it. this whole things was a gimmick from the start and the only winners here are the ones who made some $$ off of it. This a better decision in the long run. The knicks really cant afford to roll with a PG who turns the ball over 20 times a game and has such a poor shot selection. Only place he would start (realistically) is on Bobcat-quaity teams, which isnt saying much.

Baron at the point with Melo, Stat, Chandler somehow finding a way to play together.

20 turnovers a game? really?
exaggerate much?
 6 years ago '08        #78
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
to be fair the old system was setup for Lin, just like it was for NASH....

Woodson is forced to now make sure MELO,STAT,etc are the stars of the show
 6 years ago '07        #79
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NyDon60 said:
20 turnovers a game? really?
exaggerate much?
LOL Seriously. Lin can ball, but those turnovers are the only thing people focus on.
 6 years ago '07        #80
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
to be fair the old system was setup for Lin, just like it was for NASH....

Woodson is forced to now make sure MELO,STAT,etc are the stars of the show
Nah, Nash still playing well without D'Antoni....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago