NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i wouldn't be surprised if phoenix tried to scoop him up in the offseason. he could probably keep the gimmick going under gentry. suns could use the attention
 6 years ago '05        #22
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2238 2238
What I don't get is how we're pronouncing it dead before we've even seen how he's going to play/look under the new system
 6 years ago '04        #23
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Gattsau said:
of course woodson has no backbone and is in a tough spot so hes going to do his best to please the coach k!ller melo.
if he didnt have a backbone...he would keep Lin as the starter....i like how he will implement some new sh*t!

plus...lets be real......if it wasnt for the Linsanity run, Dantoni would have been fired weeks ago.

cant blame that on Melo!
 6 years ago '05        #24
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
Media needs to STFU Woodson would not bench Lin he's the Starting PG no matter what
 03-16-2012, 12:09 PM         #25
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:
at least someone will have the balls to set that slint eyed fu*k in his place; no more yellin at melo or stat for the d-leaguer
Racist f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #26
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Baron hasnt even been that good.

Really what offense did they run wen? The offense wont change that much ull see, if it does knicks wont make the playoffs. How u going to set a new offense with no pratices?

Lin will be fine if u watched him play and understand ball ud know the kid can play.
cut it out!....u watched the last 6-7 games didn't you?

sure he can play. he is actually pretty good too....but teams have been forcing him left, collapsing when he drives, and attacking his handle.

you cant blame Melo for his lack of production and constant turnovers!
 6 years ago '04        #27
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 kingpin222 said:
What I don't get is how we're pronouncing it dead before we've even seen how he's going to play/look under the new system
if it is dead....then it died weeks ago. (under the same Dantoni system)
 6 years ago '04        #28
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
wait, did he say hes benching him? No?

He wont bench him, he may cut his minutes tho but I bet u he will start. The offense will go pass Melo the ball he will hold it for 10 secs than either shoot or throw a bad pass and everyone will claim its Woodsons fault, Lins or some other scaepgoat. Melo will never take the blame from clowns on here. Desptiee the fact the team has been better without him, denver is better without him but its still not melo its everyone else. Its the pg who got us to .500s fault.
cmon now....Melo may hold it for 10 secs.....

but i watched the last 7 games and u got the same result with Lin.....shoot or throw a bad pass....

stop trying to blame Melo for the things that Lin can not do!
 6 years ago '04        #29
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
if you dont live in NY dont comment because you are wrong

it has been said that they WILL run pringles offense still. so just stop making urself look like a fool
where u getting this bullsh*t from...." its been said"...by who?

so just stop making urself look like a fool

there is so much media in NY saying so many things.....
 6 years ago '05        #30
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
cut it out!....u watched the last 6-7 games didn't you?

sure he can play. he is actually pretty good too....but teams have been forcing him left, collapsing when he drives, and attacking his handle.

you cant blame Melo for his lack of production and constant turnovers!
actually his turnovers have been down for alot of the losing streak...in the last 8 games since the loss to Miami, he's had 5-6 Turnovers in about 4 games, and 1-2 Turnovers in the other 4. He even had 13 a.ssists on two occasions.

In comparison, Rondo who averages the SAME amount of TOs per game, has had a similar run the last 8 games, one game w/ 6 TOs and a few w/ 4 and the rest pretty low. This in a much less fast break oriented offense than the Knicks run.

Obviously Rondo is a better PG, I'm just trying to shut down this dumbass TO argument that everyone always brings up.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
if you dont live in NY dont comment because you are wrong

it has been said that they WILL run pringles offense still. so just stop making urself look like a fool
Jeremy Lin's starting role could end with new NY Knicks coach Mike Woodson, who could point to Baron Davis as new guard
Woodson's offense will likely run through Melo and Stoudemire

Read more:
 6 years ago '04        #32
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NETSLOST said:

do u listen to sports talk radio and interviews by players/coaches after their morning practices

u prob dont. so stfu :f!ghting2:

Melo said it by the way dumbass
Jeremy Lin's starting role could end with new NY Knicks coach Mike Woodson, who could point to Baron Davis as new guard
Woodson's offense will likely run through Melo and Stoudemire

Read more: Jeremy Lin's starting role could end with new NY Knicks coach Mike Woodson, who could point to Baron Davis as new guard - NY Daily News
 6 years ago '04        #33
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NETSLOST said:

do u listen to sports talk radio and interviews by players/coaches after their morning practices

u prob dont. so stfu :f!ghting2:

Melo said it by the way dumbass
Here is what Stat said:

Woodson prefers to run isolation and post-up plays which will feature Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire.

"I just think he's going to utilize his leading scorers, myself and Carmelo," Stoudemire said. "He's going to utilize us and take advantage of every opportunity out there on the court. We've been profound scorers all our careers, so he's going to make sure he takes at advantage of that."

Read more:
 6 years ago '04        #34
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So u saw Lin hold the ball for 10 secs? Complete and utter bs. Hes always moving and dribbling. He is not holding for 10 secs idiot. I havent missed 1 knick game this year.

Hes the pg so of course hes going to have the ball a lot thats his job.

Im not saying hes perfect and doesnt make mistakes, no player is perfect but hes basically a rookie.

He will get better. Melo is what he is, a horrible team mate, uncoachable and a gunner.
nah...im saying that Melo holds it for 10 sec....Lin doesn't....but in the end you either get a shoot or a bad pass......from both of them!

see-

Originally Posted by Pichito25 View Post

cmon now....Melo may hold it for 10 secs.....

but i watched the last 7 games and u got the same result with Lin.....shoot or throw a bad pass....

stop trying to blame Melo for the things that Lin can not do!
 6 years ago '05        #35
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So u saw Lin hold the ball for 10 secs? Complete and utter bs. Hes always moving and dribbling. He is not holding for 10 secs idiot. I havent missed 1 knick game this year.

Hes the pg so of course hes going to have the ball a lot thats his job.

Im not saying hes perfect and doesnt make mistakes, no player is perfect but hes basically a rookie.

He will get better. Melo is what he is, a horrible team mate, uncoachable and a gunner.
This. Plus at this point, I would much rather Lin grow and get comfortable for the future. One of the biggest issues with the Knicks in the past was not giving the time to work with young talent to instead settle w/ old veterans. We need to build now, Lin is a GREAT way to do that. Especially with Shump, Landry etc.
 6 years ago '04        #36
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 kingpin222 said:
This. Plus at this point, I would much rather Lin grow and get comfortable for the future. One of the biggest issues with the Knicks in the past was not giving the time to work with young talent to instead settle w/ old veterans. We need to build now, Lin is a GREAT way to do that. Especially with Shump, Landry etc.
I like Lin...he is talented.

teams have exposed his weaknesses and he can def learn and get better..and he is a smart hard worker and WILL get better.

but that usually happens with lots of practice play, and gradual increase of minutes.

Lin was inserted into the starting lineup out of desperation!...in a system that suited his game.
Now that that system may not be in place....it is reasonable for him to return to a more natural process of development!
 6 years ago '11        #37
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 Gattsau said:
couldnt agree more.

MY favorite current Knicks are Ty and Landry. Love the team aspect of these guys. Hate what Melo has done to this team. Fat a.ss is always pouting and complaining.

Im no fan of Dantoni but he went to Melo and tried to find a way to get on the same page. He said we need to work together to get this to work. Melo said, Your offense doesnt work for ME. Its always about him, thats why dantoni quit. Im not mad that hes gone but Im alarmed that he quit because he felt Melo was uncoachable.

Now I know why Karl was talking so much sh*t about Melo when he was gone. I thought he was just salty, I was wrong.
The hate looks familiar but the avi is throwing me off
 6 years ago '04        #38
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 jlandryst said:
Ignorance knows no bounds Yakuza is Japanese not Taiwanese/Chinese...smh

all the same. . .
 03-16-2012, 12:39 PM         #39
Nate187um