Damn, This H0e 'Bout Her Money!! "Where Dem Dollaz At"....

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2012, 08:39 PM         #81
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
exactly. sh*t, that might not even be one night. it might be one set (30 minutes on stage).
Exactly. n*ggas upset cause a bi*ch gettin her money...who gives a fu*k if shes dancing or whatever. Shes earning

Its stripper chicks out here in atl who own businesses, drive the same cars the actors/actresses drive, own huge homes and such. Fab threw 28K in a club out here the other night. That was 1 night
 03-16-2012, 08:50 PM         #82
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayena said:
You got me fu*ked up. I'm 23 and I've been to the strip club ONCE. I hate strip clubs. Its a waste of my time and money.

No woman has ever controlled me. Which is why a lot of women don't like me. I don't got time for bs. I tell them like it is.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #83
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
cant knock the hustle u bx fu*kin clowns:jay::jayd amn:
 03-16-2012, 08:56 PM         #84
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
[CENTER][B][I]

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch is looking nice from where im sitting...
 6 years ago '07        #85
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 sittinpretti said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-16-2012, 09:18 PM         #86
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
damn my dude, don't be giving out the name of all the spots lmao.. n*gga need to keep follies(bad exotic and fresh off the boat broads) and onxy(choclate delights) on the low.. lmao.. damn cat's don't know about the pony..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #87
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 drumgangP said:
Exactly. n*ggas upset cause a bi*ch gettin her money...who gives a fu*k if shes dancing or whatever. Shes earning

Its stripper chicks out here in atl who own businesses, drive the same cars the actors/actresses drive, own huge homes and such. Fab threw 28K in a club out here the other night. That was 1 night
Same sh*t im saying. n*ggas mad cause these bi*ches getting that bread. She isnt breaking the law so I dont see the problem.

If a bi*ch is really getting that money from stripping. 3-4 years could at it with investing her money right could have her retiring.
 6 years ago '05        #88
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1221 1221
 SOCIALITE said:
But that's one nights earnings. Baddest bi*ch at a hot strip club is well off.
One night?? That's propably one session shakin that a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #89
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
lol only u fu*kin f*ggots in here defending the bi*ch saying n*ggas mad cuz she "gettin money".. guess that justifies anything in your simp a.ss head

nobody mad about her gettin money, but recognize a hoe for a hoe. f*ggots
 6 years ago '08        #90
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
her daddy is proud
 6 years ago '07        #91
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Income Tax Check. Went to the bank and got a bunch of ONES!!!
 6 years ago '12        #92
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #93
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 4954 4954
cool this girl working for hers and getting paid and sh*t but

n*ggas tripping if they think strippers making 120k a year. if thats the case why wouldn't more girls be doing it instead of going to school and settling down for a 40k a year job?

my coworkers fiancé was a stripper for 3-4 years she made around 15k a year, pulling in 120 (after club dues) a night, maybe 800 on a week, working thursdays-saturday nights, and of course she gave that whole "doing it to get thru school" excuse

bottom line, you can't make a living off stripping, if a girl really had the nerve for it she'll last maybe 5-8 years in the game, but then looks fade and no heaux come along

the stripper dream plan is to strip for a little while and pray you'll get discovered to do modeling (or pr0n see Pinky & Sara Jay) or land a sugar daddy to trick off of (see Blacc Chyna & Maliah)

Amber Rose won.
 6 years ago '07        #94
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2684 2684

[pic - click to view]

Video

Last edited by sittinpretti; 03-16-2012 at 11:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #95
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I don't know why n*ggas hating on the stripper bi*ch, she is the one who has to deal with being degraded. What about the degradation most citizens do on a daily basis by working for less than they deserve, that is even more disrespectful. In a capitalistic society, there is no respectful way of earning money if you receive it. Unless you own you're own machine / produce for yourself / exploit others, you are in a constant state of disrespect, and not earning in a respectful manner.

She won in all aspects. if I was a bad bi*ch, I'd shake a.ss and sell pus*y all day until my economic needs were met.
 6 years ago '10        #96
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15673 15673
 GBREEZE said:
bi*ch prolly only got $300 bucks there (its all 1's), that aint ballin.....
firts of all i guarantee thats more than 300

secondly she made that in just a few minutes on stage and a cpl hrs in a club. u got people that dont make that in a week
 03-17-2012, 12:45 AM         #97
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:

We got capt save a strippers on this bi*ch?

fu*king f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #98
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
if im broke than a bi*ch, I'll get on the corner and sell this d!ck!!! Im Throwed!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #99
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Broseph Stalin said:

n*ggas tripping if they think strippers making 120k a year. if thats the case why wouldn't more girls be doing it instead of going to school and settling down for a 40k a year job?

my coworkers fiancé was a stripper for 3-4 years she made around 15k a year, pulling in 120 (after club dues) a night, maybe 800 on a week, working thursdays-saturday nights, and of course she gave that whole "doing it to get thru school" excuse

bottom line, you can't make a living off stripping, if a girl really had the nerve for it she'll last maybe 5-8 years in the game, but then looks fade and no heaux come along

the stripper dream plan is to strip for a little while and pray you'll get discovered to do modeling (or pr0n see Pinky & Sara Jay) or land a sugar daddy to trick off of (see Blacc Chyna & Maliah)

Amber Rose won.
Most bi*ches arent built to strip. As easy as it looks, it takes a certain mindset to strip for a living.

And your coworkers fiancé was either a mutt looking a.ss hoe or she danced in a smaller city. $120 a night?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I know bartenders and waitress/servers that pull in $300 on decent nights. So if thats all she was making, im leaning towards her being a mutt looking bi*ch!!. She could wait tables and make more

Youre being naive and just flat out STUPID if you dont think strippers can bank doing this for a living!! You could probably make more than $120 in tip money delivering pizza a night

And Amber DID NOT win . No hate but in no way will Wiz have anything close to a career that Kanye has. Ill be surprised if hes still in the game 3 years from now.

Last edited by mistatnn; 03-17-2012 at 03:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #100
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Broseph Stalin said:

Amber Rose won.
1. either your coworker's fiancee was butt ugly or
2. she was at some hole in the wall strip club in a small town

making $120/night serving tables makes alot more than that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago