Mar 15 - 'Don't let him do it to me again'. Final words of girl raped and murdered after school

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 BALLONHOES said:
What do you expect when most of these people grow up watching violent a.ss movies and listening to disgusting music about murder and r*pe from artists like Eminem?

Oh wait that's right... I forgot, those things have absolutely no effect on the way people act....... Suuuuuurrree...........
What are you suggesting? That this wouldn't have happened if we were conditioned to think happy thoughts? A pathological illness is going to affect a person's judgment no matter how much you pamper them with reason and positivity; no matter how desperately you try to suppress their deluded perception.

Last edited by noverum; 03-17-2012 at 08:16 PM..
 03-17-2012, 08:10 PM         #62
SoLo~Yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is from my home town well the trial is being held here. It's pretty fu*ked up. Everyone wants them dead but we don't have the death penalty because we're Canadian.

anyway if your interested in following the trial it's pretty fu*king graphic so if you are weak stomach then don't read on but you can follow the trail on twitter at @AM980_Court
 6 years ago '04        #63
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
man why they gotta do this to these babies son
 6 years ago '10        #64
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Trizz187 said:
torture him to the point of death then feed him let him heal for like 4 hours then torture him again repeat process for a week and then beat him to death with a baseball bat start by breaking each bone before finalling smashing his head in, sick bastard f**ck anyone whos like that they should all die and suffer
THIS x1000. sh*t is fu*king disgusting man
 03-17-2012, 09:50 PM         #65
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
Strong argument for Pro-death penalty.
Not bad enough. Make Hostel part 4 into a reality show with these sick fu*kers
 6 years ago '08        #66
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
very very sad and fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #67
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Human beings are a strange fu*king species man. Animals have never k!lled for pleasure or whatever the fu*k you want to call this sick sh*t. We claim to be "higher" than animals, but this challenges all of that. When's the last time a fu*king dog came home and beat the sh*t out of his wife. Never. /rant
 6 years ago '11        #68
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
I remember when they first showed the video of that sick bi*ch taking her from near her school and wondering what happened, hoping the little girl would be okay, I feel stupid now but at the time I thought that because it was a woman who took her that the little girl was probably safe .. never thought it would turn out so horrible :sad5: RIP to that poor little girl. Can't imagine how her family feels right now.
 6 years ago '07        #69
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
fu*king disgusting. Wish i could brutally and slowly k!ll these two fu*ks
 6 years ago '11        #70
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
who lets their 8 year old child walk home from school by themselves?

fu*k is wrong with people. Its a cold cold heartless world out there and anything can and WILL happen. Dont give these sick fu*ks and scumbags the opportunity to even contemplate anything on your loved ones. I would never, and I repeat NEVER let my future kid walk around this disgusting earth without both my eyes watching her and knowing exactly where she's at.
 6 years ago '04        #71
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 J said:
I've read some fu*ked up stuff on Boxden, but this is the worse. I'm disgusted..
this...
 03-18-2012, 01:18 AM         #72
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's a real life Dexter when you need one?
 6 years ago '07        #73
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i hate bx sometimes man
 03-18-2012, 02:46 AM         #74
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
makes me feel sick to my stomach
 6 years ago '10        #75
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 BALLONHOES said:
What do you expect when most of these people grow up watching violent a.ss movies and listening to disgusting music about murder and r*pe from artists like Eminem?

Oh wait that's right... I forgot, those things have absolutely no effect on the way people act....... Suuuuuurrree...........
Just please shut the fu*k up.

Your argument is pure sh*t if you really are going to pretend that music and movies are the affects of human behavior. So by your logic, we all should be doing this type of stuff correct?
 03-18-2012, 09:02 AM         #76
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #77
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 448 448
 BALLONHOES said:

This is not the time for that you are going to turn this trend into a dumb a.ss argument with your bullsh*t.

Troll some where else please.

Nothing but love goes out to the family and the little girl.

My god daughter start crying when I told her she would have to wait to I get bac to go to the store and I bi*ch up and took her that moment. I can not imagine anyone let alone a little kid asking me to help protect them from a rapist and not being able to help. That sh*t would have made me go crazy. sh*t I am hurt just reading this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #78
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
real talk, a n*gga just had real tears reading this story. I have a daughter... Lord forgive me now for the thought i just had if this had happened to my daughter.

On the first day she was allowed to walk home from school by her self too??? man i know that messed her parents up.

There is nothing more evil in this world than when adults maliciously harm children. NOTHING.
 6 years ago '06        #79
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
I feel the pain of the family, I have two young daughters, 5 and 1 and man this is painful to read :(
 03-18-2012, 10:19 AM         #80
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
pull their fingernails off one by one with pliers. poor salt on the open wounds. use rib spreaders to hold open their mouths while the family one by one takes sh*ts in their mouths. all while playing death metal at unreal decibels in head phones sound proof taped to their ears. take a drill to their knee caps. every time they pass out from the pain and shock, use smelling salts to wake them back up to continue the process. all this while they stare at a picture of the child held above their eyes which are also held open via spreading instruments.

then let some dude with a 12 inch c*ck r*pe them repeatedly.
This.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy