Nas The Don

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
I'm convinced the when it comes to Nas n*ggas will never be satisfied with his beats. It's like beating a dead horse. Nas is too damn good not to have flaws but lyrically NO ONE is better. Salaam Remi has produced for B.O.B & countless others. Bu people seem to love those beats but whenever he is a.ssociated with Nas n*ggas say the beat is trash...makes you wonder. IMO the song is pretty damn good!
 03-15-2012, 08:31 PM         #122
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanLife said:
I'm convinced the when it comes to Nas n*ggas will never be satisfied with his beats. It's like beating a dead horse. Nas is too damn good not to have flaws but lyrically NO ONE is better. Salaam Remi has produced for B.O.B & countless others. Bu people seem to love those beats but whenever he is a.ssociated with Nas n*ggas say the beat is trash...makes you wonder. IMO the song is pretty damn good!
You think if he did an album with Premier, people would say that the beats were trash? Nah, people are saying this beat is trash, because this beat is trash.
 03-15-2012, 08:33 PM         #123
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanLife said:
I'm convinced the when it comes to Nas n*ggas will never be satisfied with his beats. It's like beating a dead horse. Nas is too damn good not to have flaws but lyrically NO ONE is better. Salaam Remi has produced for B.O.B & countless others. Bu people seem to love those beats but whenever he is a.ssociated with Nas n*ggas say the beat is trash...makes you wonder. IMO the song is pretty damn good!
no one complained when he made nasty

remember this song is co-produced by Da Internz who also produced Birthday Cake for Rihanna and A$$ for Big Sean
 6 years ago '10        #124
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Bob Sacamano said:
You think if he did an album with Premier, people would say that the beats were trash? Nah, people are saying this beat is trash, because this beat is trash.
if premier did a beat for nas, n*ggas would just say "damn premo fell off" or "premos beats aint as good as they used to be"
 6 years ago '12        #125
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #126
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19332 19332
overall i think it is a dope track...Nas went in
 03-15-2012, 08:39 PM         #127
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
if premier did a beat for nas, n*ggas would just say "damn premo fell off" or "premos beats aint as good as they used to be"
I have never said anything of that sort. Can't speak for others.

Premo never ceases to amaze me.
 6 years ago '06        #128
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
"hope I dont catch a homo" - Nas
"u going make me catch a body like that" - Drake

Nas & Drake got beef!!!.................joking!!

this beat isnt bad. song is average
 6 years ago '04        #129
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,951 | Props total: 1566 1566
sh*t is fire!
 6 years ago '11        #130
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
super nice.
 6 years ago '06        #131
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
I hate when people say "he needs to do an whole album with(insert producer name)"

Do you know how lame & repetitive that will sound? 1 producer over the WHOLE ALBUM

to many producers in these years with heat BETTER than primo or etc

Do I love most of Nas/Primo collabs? FUCC YEA but I want to hear him expand his sound to new up & coming producers, IN ADDITION to premier
 6 years ago '04        #132
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
R.i.P Heavy D
 6 years ago '10        #133
DRockBSP 
space
avatar space
space
$3,908 | Props total: 2684 2684
its cool. if u gonna spit that fancy sh*t. not on this beat.
 6 years ago '10        #134
DRockBSP 
space
avatar space
space
$3,908 | Props total: 2684 2684
i wont listen again.
 6 years ago '04        #135
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
I like this
 6 years ago '05        #136
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Bangin beat, sample is dope, Nas spittin it, nice switch up at the end, fu*kin dope song.
 6 years ago '08        #137
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
The sample can get annoying after a while, and the beat switch near the end really throws you off. Other than that, it's cool. Can't wait for the album.
 6 years ago '11        #138
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
I like the beat

GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #139
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6417 6417
 LYTE said:
I hate when people say "he needs to do an whole album with(insert producer name)"

Do you know how lame & repetitive that will sound? 1 producer over the WHOLE ALBUM

to many producers in these years with heat BETTER than primo or etc

Do I love most of Nas/Primo collabs? FUCC YEA but I want to hear him expand his sound to new up & coming producers, IN ADDITION to premier
there have been a lot of classic albums with just one or two producers on it
 6 years ago '07        #140
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
avatar space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55945 55945
 Michael_Moore said:
ESCOBAR SEASON HAS RETURNED!

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy