The Clippers have traded for Washington's Nick Young as part of a three-way deal!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #101
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
After letting the trade sink in, I now realize the wizards took another loss. This move was desperate as hell and EG is a dumbass for taking on a bad contract for about 65 mill.

I know we gotta use cap space, but we shouldve waited til free agency and gave a deal for a guy like Marc Gasol(60 mill) or bid on Roy Hibbert. Instead we got the oldest player who peaked for another franchise
 6 years ago '10        #102
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
those GM's for the clipps are on it...they not bullsh*ttin man at all...they want a ring come hell or high water!!!

just think if the lakers picked up nick young n beasely whewwwwwww but kupchek aint on it n im not even a laker fan but kobe need sum scoring help not for the fourth but for 1-3 qtrs...that way itll be easier for him n he'll have more energy n better efficiency..he'd have to work less on defense n offense
 6 years ago '09        #103
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Chief Dee said:
Why are you having a problem closing games out if CP3 is as great as you and other Clipper stans claimed he was in the CP3-Derrick Rose-Deron Williams threads? Shouldnt he able to take over games late? I mean CP3 is soooo fu*king good right? The best PG in the game right? The most clutch player in the league right? Better than Rose right? Better than Deron Williams right? The best pure point guard right? The best efficient point guard right? A legit MVP candidate right? Or atleast that's what YOU said. Some MVP candidate he is the.

dawg why you mad . i don't remember talking sh*t about the bulls.
cp3 is number in 2 in total 4th quarter points .
and number 2 in most points in final 2 mins . our defense is trash .
main reason because of vdn i mean you know this man hes a god awful coach .
u let people stick around the NBA and your gna get burned and
that's what been happening . cp3 is clutch
but he won us so many games late so far this year so . he has closed
out a bunch of games for us .. two fu*ks ups .vs the spurs with that turnover and
vs minny with that missed third free throw . in the 4th they rely
to much on him no one else wants the shoot . blake needs to be more
a.ssertive in those times to relieve some pressure off of him .
he actually cloggs up the paint sometimes. hes learning though

1) ive never said hes the most clutch player in the league .
2) i said rose is better player so rose >cp3 ive said that a month back or so .
3) i think hes better then deron williams and is the best pure point guard yes i do . but thats not a knock of d will at all i love his game
4) i think he is a top 5 candidate for mvp .. not as strong as it was a a month ago . that billups injury fu*ked up chemistry and the rotatiion but hopefully nick young can help fix that

i have the slightest of why you are so salty on cp3
 6 years ago '08        #104
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 ttime236 said:
After letting the trade sink in, I now realize the wizards took another loss. This move was desperate as hell and EG is a dumbass for taking on a bad contract for about 65 mill.

I know we gotta use cap space, but we shouldve waited til free agency and gave a deal for a guy like Marc Gasol(60 mill) or bid on Roy Hibbert. Instead we got the oldest player who peaked for another franchise
You know how hard it is to bring those type of players in DC at the teams' current state? Those two would not waste their prime years on a rebuilding franchise. In this trade we got a Basketball Player not another n*gga that just jumps high.

We just sped up the rebuilding. We gonna be ok.
 6 years ago '08        #105
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
dawg why you mad . i don't remember talking sh*t about the bulls.
cp3 is number in 2 in total 4th quarter points .
and number 2 in most points in final 2 mins . our defense is trash .
main reason because of vdn i mean you know this man hes a god awful coach .
u let people stick around the NBA and your gna get burned and
that's what been happening . cp3 is clutch
but he won us so many games late so far this year so . he has closed
out a bunch of games for us .. two fu*ks ups .vs the spurs with that turnover and
vs minny with that missed third free throw . in the 4th they rely
to much on him no one else wants the shoot . blake needs to be more
a.ssertive in those times to relieve some pressure off of him .
he actually cloggs up the paint sometimes. hes learning though

1) ive never said hes the most clutch player in the league .
2) i said rose is better player so rose >cp3 ive said that a month back or so .
3) i think hes better then deron williams and is the best pure point guard yes i do . but thats not a knock of d will at all i love his game
4) i think he is a top 5 candidate for mvp .. not as strong as it was a a month ago . that billups injury fu*ked up chemistry and the rotatiion but hopefully nick young can help fix that

i have the slightest of why you are so salty on cp3
I'm gonna be watching more clips games when there on tv. If you guys get the 2011 version of Young you guys will be straight. A good man defender too. You guys got the type of players (Chris Paul) to jack him up in the locker room if he starts freelancing
 6 years ago '07        #106
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AnyGiven said:
You know how hard it is to bring those type of players in DC at the teams' current state? Those two would not waste their prime years on a rebuilding franchise. In this trade we got a Basketball Player not another n*gga that just jumps high.

We just sped up the rebuilding. We gonna be ok.
What about Nick? At first I thought yeah we at least got something for him, but Brian Cook (expiring) and a late 2nd round pick is in essence nothing

I agree we needed to make a move to break up the goons, but we gave em away for nothing. Typical EG move
 6 years ago '08        #107
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ttime236 said:
What about Nick? At first I thought yeah we at least got something for him, but Brian Cook (expiring) and a late 2nd round pick is in essence nothing

I agree we needed to make a move to break up the goons, but we gave em away for nothing. Typical EG move
I made a thread way back thinking we could get a first rounder but I was foolish. We had no leverage. He's an unrestricted free agent at seasons end. All clips did was help us (WAS/DEN) out to get the Nene deal done. In return they get a much needed SG rental. Also, Nene is a much better trading a.sset than McGee ever was. For the right deal (players/picks) he can be flipped again draft night.
 6 years ago '09        #108
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
 AnyGiven said:
I'm gonna be watching more clips games when there on tv. If you guys get the 2011 version of Young you guys will be straight. A good man defender too. You guys got the type of players (Chris Paul) to jack him up in the locker room if he starts freelancing
yea a long 6'7 2 who can shoot and play d . thats really gna help us . randy foye is a bit too small to play vs kobe and such . and all he really brings to the table is shooting 3s
 6 years ago '10        #109
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
Clippers
 03-16-2012, 11:40 PM         #110
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick is a wild card....hes like jr smith but goes to the hole less
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy