The Clippers have traded for Washington's Nick Young as part of a three-way deal!

most viewed right now
 190
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 111
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 TriniSoldier said:
you could insert kobe's name into that same post, does that mean kobe sucks?
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow WTF?!?!?!
 6 years ago '07        #82
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Mel Rose said:
nick young suckssssssss

clipper fans will soon hate this guy because for every 12-20 game he has there will be even more 5-16 - 6 - 18 games where he misses layups and wide open 2s.

dude is a bum
well ain't he better than randy foye?
 6 years ago '11        #83
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TriniSoldier said:
it's true tho
 6 years ago '07        #84
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
wizards would be a solid team if they got rid of andray blatche
 6 years ago '11        #85
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 MiseryCityTexas said:
wizards would be a solid team if they got rid of andray blatche
don't worry, we gone amnesty that a.ss in the offseason
 03-16-2012, 12:23 AM         #86
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love u nicholas

anyway nick is is in a good place because he can just score and play no D...the clippers got D and rebounding covered, they just need a scorer
 03-16-2012, 12:45 AM         #87
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait mcgee didnt go to the clippers i thought he did
 6 years ago '04        #88
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 does any 1 care said:
The clippers are gonna be unstoppable on 2k now
Real sh*t:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #89
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Nicks numbers off the bench are better than his starts. Clippers have the right setup with all those guards. Like a better Philly
 03-16-2012, 02:14 AM         #90
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcgee gone to the nuggets, young to the clippers, nene and bryan cook to the wizards?
 6 years ago '09        #91
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 DrX said:
i love u nicholas

anyway nick is is in a good place because he can just score and play no D...the clippers got D and rebounding covered, they just need a scorer
no sir we dont thats why i want a different coach . n*gga we lost to the suns at home w/o steve nash and grant hill
 6 years ago '08        #92
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 A2P89 said:
Nicks numbers off the bench are better than his starts. Clippers have the right setup with all those guards. Like a better Philly
better how? cuz they score and do sh*t else?
 6 years ago '09        #93
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Dee Grande said:
better how? cuz they score and do sh*t else?
we are a pretty good rebounding team . dont turn the ball over . and get a lot of steals . but our defense is mehhhhhhhh really frustrating . we have a good enough team to be a lot better then we are . if we had a doug collins like philly . that and not closing out games correctly have been why we been in a drought


Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 03-16-2012 at 05:24 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
we are a pretty good rebounding team . dont turn the ball over . and get a lot of steals . but our defense is mehhhhhhhh really frustrating . we have a good enough team to be a lot better then we are . if we had a doug collins like philly . that and not closing out games correctly have been why we been in a drought
Why are you having a problem closing games out if CP3 is as great as you and other Clipper stans claimed he was in the CP3-Derrick Rose-Deron Williams threads? Shouldnt he able to take over games late? I mean CP3 is soooo fu*king good right? The best PG in the game right? The most clutch player in the league right? Better than Rose right? Better than Deron Williams right? The best pure point guard right? The best efficient point guard right? A legit MVP candidate right? Or atleast that's what YOU said. Some MVP candidate he is the.

 6 years ago '12        #95
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Chief Dee said:
Why are you having a problem closing games out if CP3 is as great as you and other Clipper stans claimed he was in the CP3-Derrick Rose-Deron Williams threads? Shouldnt he able to take over games late? I mean CP3 is soooo fu*king good right? The best PG in the game right? The most clutch player in the league right? Better than Rose right? Better than Deron Williams right? The best pure point guard right? The best efficient point guard right? A legit MVP candidate right? Or atleast that's what YOU said. Some MVP candidate he is the.

He's been one of the best 4th quarter players in the league this year
 03-16-2012, 08:43 AM         #96
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant beat these guys in 2k
 6 years ago '04        #97
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
i f*ks w Nick Young
 6 years ago '11        #98
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,519 | Props total: 38 38
I understand wanting Nick & McGee gone...but for Nene & Brian Cook?
 6 years ago '08        #99
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
We can't sacrifice Wall's growth with McGee's incompetence any longer. Let's see Wall with a true pick n roll player. I'm tired of McGee's f*ck ups. McGee is not the future I don't care what his mama say. Wall is. Let them take that sh*t to Denver.

Nene makes the whole team better unlike McGee
 6 years ago '04        #100
Kliq 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$5,114 | Props total: 12117 12117
Damn Clippers are about to do work in 2k ... I guess I won't be playing with the Wiz anymore, they just traded away the one man offense (Young).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy