The Clippers have traded for Washington's Nick Young as part of a three-way deal!

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,849 | Props total: 35140 35140
 O_nasty said:
to do nothing?

he's putting up his best numbers of his career , he missed 10 games...Denver f!ghting for seeding in the playoffs
nene isn't putting up the best numbers of his career. just last year he had a slightly higher ppg, rpg, 10% better field goal percentage, and a higher free throw percentage. I think he had some better years in the past before as well but I didn't check. He's not performing up to expectations.

 Agentzer0oo0 said:
The more I think of it I think they lost for getting Nene. He's a good player but he's overpaid & I'm hearing he didn't have a good year this year. Add to the fact that the Wizards are a poor man's Harlem Globetrotters that's pretty much a 9th-10th spot every year.

The Nuggets won because of the expiring contract & because of the talent alone on Mcgee. Yes he's a fu*king idiot, but I dunno about him being a cancer or anything like that. They can either re-sign him or look for somebody else they won.

Averaging 2.5 blocks, 11.9 points & 8.8 rebounds. The rebounds should be higher but that's not bad..

Just researched his stats a little more, he had 19 games of 10 or more rebounds this year but had 15 games where he had 6 or less rebounds.
Thank you. Mcgee averages 1.7 idiotic plays per game but he's a beast of a talent, and his contract is expiring. I hope the nuggets don't end up wooing him and his mom though, they need to come to boston.


Last edited by TriniSoldier; 03-15-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #62
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 3965 3965
Nick young sucks

he shoots every damn time he touches the ball

plus he be having mad 4-16 nights. . .
 6 years ago '09        #63
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 micseles said:
I hope the clips dont think this is the definite answer to Chauncey being out. Chauncey's IQ and veteran leadership is what made that team so good earlier in the year, Nick young lacks both of those. He makes them dangerous again, but in a very unstable way.
KruptedWayz Good pick up, was worried we would have traded Bledsoe or Mo Williams, we came getting rid of that bench warmer Cook!







i agree with your post 100% micseles

kurupt yes im ecstatic we just got a bargain
 6 years ago '09        #64
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,849 | Props total: 35140 35140
 abstractq said:
Nick young sucks

he shoots every damn time he touches the ball

plus he be having mad 4-16 nights. . .
you could insert kobe's name into that same post, does that mean kobe sucks?
 03-15-2012, 02:23 PM         #65
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #66
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 stizz44 said:
Sounds like this is a salary dump for the Nuggets. Are they even in the hunt for the playoffs?No way they are resigning Mcgee! He asking for $14 million.

They are a game out of the 4 seed.
 6 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 stizz44 said:
Sounds like this is a salary dump for the Nuggets. Are they even in the hunt for the playoffs?

No way they are resigning Mcgee! He asking for $14 million.

ain't they like the 4th or 5th seed right now?
 6 years ago '06        #68
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
nene putting up numbers slightly better than his career averages

i just don't see the point trading him while ur the 6th seed in the west
 6 years ago '04        #69
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 3965 3965
 TriniSoldier said:
you could insert kobe's name into that same post, does that mean kobe sucks?
nick young shoots 40% from the floor with 1 a.ssist and gets you no rebounds and 17 ppg

Kobe gives 29, 6, and 5

is this really what you want to say? are the names interchangeable to you really?
 6 years ago '09        #70
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,849 | Props total: 35140 35140
 abstractq said:
nick young shoots 40% from the floor with 1 a.ssist and gets you no rebounds and 17 ppg

Kobe gives 29, 6, and 5

is this really what you want to say? are the names interchangeable to you really?
oyur post was he has a lot of 4-16, aka bad shooting nights. and my reply was kobe does the same thing. so yes they are interchangeable when referencing your remarks.
 6 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
boston fan need to be slap for putting Nick and kobe in the same lame. bum a.ss boston have fun getting smack in the 1st round u guys didnt do sh*t ha ha
 6 years ago '06        #72
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
in all of this clippers won




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 98 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '09        #73
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,849 | Props total: 35140 35140
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
boston fan need to be slap for putting Nick and kobe in the same lame. bum a.ss boston have fun getting smack in the 1st round u guys didnt do sh*t ha ha
you shouldn't say boston fan. you should say celtic fan. because your a boston fan as well, considering you root for my baseball team dumb ****. your like a lost puppy without a home
 6 years ago '08        #74
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
did this n*gga really just list nick young like he's the headliner of this trade?
 6 years ago '04        #75
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 3965 3965
 TriniSoldier said:
oyur post was he has a lot of 4-16, aka bad shooting nights. and my reply was kobe does the same thing. so yes they are interchangeable when referencing your remarks.

My whole post was that nick young sucks

he shoots every time he gets the rock

and he has tons of 4-16 nights

now. . .lets discuss

does the leading scorer in the NBA suck?
Can a guy who shoots every time he gets the rock get 5 a.ssists per game?


you really should let the hate go lil dude
 6 years ago '05        #76
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 TriniSoldier said:
you could insert kobe's name into that same post, does that mean kobe sucks?
 6 years ago '09        #77
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,849 | Props total: 35140 35140
 abstractq said:
My whole post was that nick young sucks

he shoots every time he gets the rock

and he has tons of 4-16 nights

now. . .lets discuss

does the leading scorer in the NBA suck?
Can a guy who shoots every time he gets the rock get 5 a.ssists per game?


you really should let the hate go lil dude
Kobe is obviously a superior nba player to nick young. However if you wish to now alter your original statement in which my post was responding to, then be my guest. Kobe is a great player, but when he's going 4-16 just like nick young, or taking 30 shots to get 30 points, then he's just another chucker like your trying to paint young to be.
 6 years ago '04        #78
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 3965 3965
 TriniSoldier said:
Kobe is obviously a superior nba player to nick young. However if you wish to now alter your original statement in which my post was responding to, then be my guest. Kobe is a great player, but when he's going 4-16 just like nick young, or taking 30 shots to get 30 points, then he's just another chucker like your trying to paint young to be.

except he gives you 6 and 5

i didnt alter sh*t, youre just dead wrong and clinging to the kobe hate for soem reason
 6 years ago '10        #79
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
you could insert kobe's name into that same post, does that mean kobe sucks?


 abstractq said:
nick young shoots 40% from the floor with 1 a.ssist and gets you no rebounds and 17 ppg

Kobe gives 29, 6, and 5

is this really what you want to say? are the names interchangeable to you really?
Exactly, dudes gonna try to compare Kobe to Young now damn shame
 6 years ago '07        #80
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
All three teams made out good imo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
condoms are lame as fu-k
45 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
46 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
159 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy