3/15 and 3/16 New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Home and Home Game/Trash Talk Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,605 | Props total: 30548 30548
Wonder what hurricane24 gonna say when the pacers lose these two games
 6 years ago '05        #42
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 27Lives said:
Where did these Pacers get all this confidence from?
if vogel would of took over early in the season last year 2 years in a row pacers would of had a better record than us
 6 years ago '11        #43
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Hurricane24 said:
maybe from the fact that we actually won a game in the playoffs last year, u guys got swept, this year we're a 4th seed, this year your team is scared that monta might push the bucks into the playoffs, i don't get how u have any pride at all, knicks fans been making a living on boxden just hating on the nets, worry bout holding your city down before coming at my team
Nobody came at ur team though.....

Nobody is scared of the freaking Pacers... Just another team that is going to the playoffs....
 03-16-2012, 02:42 PM         #44
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Wonder what hurricane24 gonna say when the pacers lose these two games
if knicks beat us then they beat us, but that's a pretty big if, if anythig the knicks fans should be in here praying that you guys can steal one from us, we're 9 games over .500, knicks are like 6 games below .500, to us its like we're playing the nets or raptors, just another losing team we gotta go out and beat
 6 years ago '11        #45
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
if vogel would of took over early in the season last year 2 years in a row pacers would of had a better record than us
And? I'm not the person to rate teams off the regular because when the Playoff starts the big boys come to play...
 6 years ago '11        #46
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
I'm not one to talk trash about another team but sh*t gets stupid when a 5th seed thinks their the Bulls/Miami and sh*t.
 03-16-2012, 02:45 PM         #47
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
Nobody came at ur team though.....

Nobody is scared of the freaking Pacers... Just another team that is going to the playoffs....
nobody came at my team? you asked where pacers fans got our pride, well we've had pride, our team has a commitment to trying to win, sure we don't have a ring but there has been times in this past decade where we've been a legit contender, we won more playoff games last year than the knicks have since 2000, as for nobody being scared of us... c'mon son, no one wants us in the playoffs, sure we're not the heat, closer to what memphis of last year was, that said, no one wants to see us
 6 years ago '11        #48
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 Rockstar718 said:
but that was the only game the knicks beat the pacers in like the last 5 or more games, and it was a last second shot, thesae games are usually entertaining but the last few pacers pretty much outhustled us, and its not like we've changed how lazy we can be at times with a new coach
whos side are you on? sound like a melo hater
 6 years ago '10        #49
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
if knicks beat us then they beat us, but that's a pretty big if, if anythig the knicks fans should be in here praying that you guys can steal one from us, we're 9 games over .500, knicks are like 6 games below .500, to us its like we're playing the nets or raptors, just another losing team we gotta go out and beat
Lol ok we will see i say no more.
 03-16-2012, 02:48 PM         #50
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
I'm not one to talk trash about another team but sh*t gets stupid when a 5th seed thinks their the Bulls/Miami and sh*t.
sounds like u have a different issue with us then, what it sounds like is you're mad that pacers fans support our team and that the pacers do not suck, we don't have to be miami to support our team, i mean look at u guys, you're a 9th seed coming at a 5th seed, so we're still better than you, if we're not contendors in your eyes that's your opinion, but right now sounds like u need to worry about the knicks making the playoffs before throwing shots at a team that will be there
 6 years ago '11        #51
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
nobody came at my team? you asked where pacers fans got our pride, well we've had pride, our team has a commitment to trying to win, sure we don't have a ring but there has been times in this past decade where we've been a legit contender, we won more playoff games last year than the knicks have since 2000, as for nobody being scared of us... c'mon son, no one wants us in the playoffs, sure we're not the heat, closer to what memphis of last year was, that said, no one wants to see us
I didn't say it like that though.. I meant more the team Pacers.

And whats with all this past talk? I'm just ignoring all this irrelevant talk.

No one wants to see ya? idk about that.
 6 years ago '11        #52
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
sounds like u have a different issue with us then, what it sounds like is you're mad that pacers fans support our team and that the pacers do not suck, we don't have to be miami to support our team, i mean look at u guys, you're a 9th seed coming at a 5th seed, so we're still better than you, if we're not contendors in your eyes that's your opinion, but right now sounds like u need to worry about the knicks making the playoffs before throwing shots at a team that will be there
Thanks for the same story we've been hearing the past weeks.... "My team is higher rated than urs" "Worry about making the playoffs"
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
so you hang your hat on your record
 6 years ago '10        #54
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
Gettin heated in here.

Hurry up tip off
 6 years ago '11        #55
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,103 | Props total: 5468 5468
 Alldn666 said:
lets get it done!

[pic - click to view]

whats wrong with Bibby?
 6 years ago '11        #56
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
It's crazy when a Knick fan tries to defend his squad we're called c*cky and sh*t but when other fan base do it.. it's okay? smh
 6 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 27Lives said:
idk if they think they are on the same level as the bulls or miami, especially since those teams still have their way with them mostly, its just after years of having a losing culture they are believing in themselves, believing in Vogels system, and they believe that they can keep up with any team in the league, that series with the bulls let them see it first hand, they might not have a star but if they play hard they can beat anyone
 6 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
whos side are you on? sound like a melo hater
i'm a knick fan from life but i'm a pacer fan due to family a.ssociation , any other day i'm a strict knicks fan and a strict pacer fan, today im a basketball fan
 6 years ago '11        #59
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
idk if they think they are on the same level as the bulls or miami, especially since those teams still have their way with them mostly, its just after years of having a losing culture they are believing in themselves, believing in Vogels system, and they believe that they can keep up with any team in the league, that series with the bulls let them see it first hand, they might not have a star but if they play hard they can beat anyone
Na I'm talking about that.. I'm saying the nerve of them to treat this team like we're the fu*king Wizards and sh*t. I know we playing average right now but to act like we're the Wizards is just stupid.
 6 years ago '11        #60
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
i'm a knick fan from life but i'm a pacer fan due to family a.ssociation , any other day i'm a strict knicks fan and a strict pacer fan, today im a basketball fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
67 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
111 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
18 hours ago