For All Those Born In The 70's & 80's!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
 hustlehard365 said:
coney island and rye play land were open waaaaaay before i was born in 85....cellphones were out in the 80s.def had 100 chanels in the 90s and my boy had a cable modem in 97 surround was also around when i was a kid.....this list in catered mostly to 70s babies...
No one had cell phones in the 80s compared to now though, my friend is a 1st grade teacher and he told me he has kids with iPhones in his class.

Most TVs only went up to 99 back then, and they skipped a lot of channels too. Don't remember when I got a cable modem but I doubt it was 97, most people were on dial up until after the 2000's started. Not sure about surround sound. I don't really remember having it until we got a DVD player and that was around 2001.
 6 years ago '05        #42
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1430 1430
life was way better back then, take me back.
 6 years ago '08        #43
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
I was born in the center of 1980 and this stuff is what keeps our generation humble and appreciative. 90's kids are given everything, well, at least where I'm from. I am a teacher now and I teach all grades and levels, most kids from the 90's are just horrible pieces of shaint. Man it's bad out there. They think life is about them and they are the centers of the world's attention. They get swept up in reality TV and Free expression over the internet. Tattoos in high school, Ipads and smart phones in class. Everyone thinks they are going to be stars and cool adults.....it's hilarious when the real world hits them. I do think that our future is going to be ok with this generation though. This generation is very weak and scary. Life is going to scare the shaint out of them and they are going to sulk down to reality. There will just be a tough period where unemployment in the next few years with ages 18 to 25, not in school and tethered to their parents. I see the future, they are weak so they will conform to whatever we want them too. Our sheep will graze where and how we want them to. I own a time machine, it's in my head.
 6 years ago '12        #44
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 1990 1990
90's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 03-15-2012, 11:59 AM         #45
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's always the 80's babies who start this sh*t...

But end up getting owned in the process by 90's babies, just give it 94 and up>>>>. We took what yall was doing and made it into something better.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 ManWithoutFear! said:
82' B*tch!! And I sold crack! lmao!!

*waits for one of you Martin Luther King a.ss n*ggas to say I'm wrong!

I did learn my lesson though. lol
i don't know what's more sad, the fact that you're acting like n*ggas need a masters to sell crack or that you are proud of once doing it ..i hope you did learn your lesson and get locked up for that dumb sh*t

ImAMonster said:
I was born in the 90's, but I'm white and lived in the country most of my life. I did most of that because I didn't have a choice. Everyone around me had all the new sh*t. I didn't have an xbox 360 until march of 2010. Until then it was original xbox and ps2 for me.

QualityRecords said:
No one had cell phones in the 80s compared to now though, my friend is a 1st grade teacher and he told me he has kids with iPhones in his class.

Most TVs only went up to 99 back then, and they skipped a lot of channels too. Don't remember when I got a cable modem but I doubt it was 97, most people were on dial up until after the 2000's started. Not sure about surround sound. I don't really remember having it until we got a DVD player and that was around 2001.
1st graders w/iphones? that is the dumbest sh*t i've ever heard..there is absolutely NO reason a 1st grader should have a phone, especially one that is a smart phone dumbass rich white parents are the ones that do that unnecessary sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #47
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Using the AOL 56k internet and Re-Upping my 45 days for free every month, good times

Last edited by bc23; 03-15-2012 at 01:10 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #48
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
[QUOTE=Black Samurai;22580565]
[pic - click to view]

[/QU
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
 03-15-2012, 01:19 PM         #49
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
i don't know what's more sad, the fact that you're acting like n*ggas need a masters to sell crack or that you are proud of once doing it ..i hope you did learn your lesson and get locked up for that dumb sh*t
or the fact that I'm a Veteran US Army who received Honorable Discharge
have an a.ssociates in Media Arts/Graphic Design
have a great job that I love & pays very well
have a beautiful home (THAT I OWN) in the country
& helped finance my mother and fathers crib which is 30 minutes away from mine.

yeah, I'd say I DID learn something.

"came a long way from the hallway"

theres always that one muthafuhka
now be a darling and clean your room

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-15-2012 at 01:22 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #50
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Deniro732 said:
1st graders w/iphones? that is the dumbest sh*t i've ever heard..there is absolutely NO reason a 1st grader should have a phone, especially one that is a smart phone dumbass rich white parents are the ones that do that unnecessary sh*t

This is whats f*ked up about this world. We go from talking about what generation is better. And comparing how great it was being a kid and going out on the streets and did sh*t that didn't evolve cell phones.
Then you come in and say "dumbass rich white parents".
Don't get me wrong, that is true. But not just them, i've seen asian's, mexicans, indians, and blacks that have kids with cell phones.

So gtfo with that.

But regardless, I would say kids that are under 13 or 14 shouldn't have a phone.
Parents are worried about safety and what not, with pedo's outside. They've been around longer than these kids have. When children can start baby sitting their younger ones, and prove they're responsible enough, then they can get a phone. Not an iPhone or Droid. I would say a basic flip phone with calling only, no text, no internet, Just Calling.

I remember a few days ago, I went out to dinner and saw this family of 5 or 6. They all ordered their food, and instead of talking and what not, they all were on their phones. Are you kidding me? This world is f*ked.
 03-15-2012, 01:38 PM         #51
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born in 89 so idk where i fall in with the old/semi/new heads lol..in between i guess
 6 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Got Cheeve? said:
Born, Jan. 1986.

Remember tapping mad sh*t on cassette. Had the Talkboy, recording sh*t and fu*king with the settings to screw my voice, so it slowed down on that chopped n screwed sh*t. Use to play tapes with it (Grew up in Florida so I'm talking Ghost town DJs, 69 Boyz, Uncle Luke and Miami Bass sh*t), I didn't even know it then but I was a C&S DJ off that Talkboy alone already.

Used to record all my cartoons on the VCR and every once in awhile grab the wrong tape from my dad's closet and stumble upon hairy bush bi*ches eating each other out. AOL, stuffing pillows over the computer so the modem wasn't so loud it woke up my mom while I was trying to get on the AOL Chat room to talk to bi*ches. Colored fonts and sh*t in the AOL IM. bi*ches always had hearts and mad italics with pink lettering and sh*t. I think my AOL name was something gay like, "kantbfazed" or some wack sh*t.
mine was
i made a chatroom called s3x when i was 11 and i was happy thinking i was a business minded person because it maxed out in 2 min
 6 years ago '05        #53
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
Est. 1988
 03-15-2012, 01:56 PM         #54
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
82' baby myself. But my boy is 86'. Fresh video has sh*t that was hot in the 80's

[video - click to view]

#FASTLIFE
 6 years ago '11        #55
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 kurtd225 said:
1984 80s baby lol
:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #56
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
'82 FML @ the fact that people born in 91 can drink

bc23 said:
Using the AOL 56k internet and Re-Upping my 45 days for free every month, good times

hell yea! Your boy had discs for dayzzzzzzzz lmao
 03-15-2012, 03:08 PM         #57
DL95  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born in 95, I can't stand it when a generation tries to separate themselves from one another. Theirs no difference between 80's babies and 90's babies. Both Generations played outside when they were kids, both had the nintendo and sega consoles, and both know what a vcr is. stop trying to hide your jealously for the suceeding generation by saying your generation was innocent and that every kid was respectful. Kids never change, they'll always be focused on themselves up until they deal with real life, that's the way it is. Older kids around me were as*holes just like the kids i go to school with now. I could say my cartoons, video games, music were better but it wasn't necessarily better I just got older. When the 90's babies get to your age they'll say the same thing about the 2000's babies, it's all a cycle

Last edited by DL95; 03-15-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #58
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 DL95 said:
Born in 95, I can't stand it when a generation tries to separate themselves from one another. Theirs no difference between 80's babies and 90's babies. Both Generations played outside when they were kids, both had the nintendo and sega consoles, and both know what a vcr is. stop trying to hide your jealously for the preceding generation by saying your generation was innocent and that every kid was respectful. Kids never change, they'll always be focused on themselves up until they deal with real life, that's the way it is. Older kids around me were as*holes just like the kids i go to school with now. I could say my cartoons, video games, music were better but it wasn't necessarily better I just got old. When the 90's babies get to your age they'll say the same thing about the 2000's babies, it's all a cycle
You sound like you were born in the 90s

naw but for real, the younger generations have entitlement issues. Which, granted started with our generation. But the younger generations have been WAYYYY more heavily influenced by media that the older generations were. That's inherent because media has progressed much since the 80s. Obviously "growing up" is the same for all generations, but the personalities, morals, ethics, etc are different.
 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM         #59
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was all so simple back then

6 years ago '05        #60
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Who remembers when 7Eleven had arcade games?

One by the crib had Mario Bros 3

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy