3/14 7:30~Portland Trailblazers @ New York Knicks ---POST PRINGLES ERA

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,330 | Props total: 2065 2065
AR JR IS BACK

SWISH IS IN MOTION

6 years ago '11        #302
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
we need to trade this dude smith for a big man, novack cant play the 4
 03-14-2012, 08:25 PM         #303
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ linovers
 6 years ago '05        #304
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
Y'all Heard NAS IS BACK
 6 years ago '04        #305
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So when they do good then you're gonna start cheering them? Like do you hear yourself? Criticism is fine, but why the hell is anybody gonna play here if the home crowd sh*ts on you when you're not playing well but cheers you & is your friends when you do well?

That's sheisty sh*t, I don't respect that f*ggotry.

You got people booing Melo because of Pringles firing & was waiting to boo him. What kind of sh*t is this? Nah, I'm not with that & Im pretty sure a lot of people agree with me on that.
So what you are telling is that you have never boo'ed a player in your life or got upset with anyone on any of your teams ever? Thats the ups and downs of being a fan.

As for NY and the fanbase. I think we all know what type of fan attends MSG games. If you ain't nosebleeds or Spike I don't respect your fanhood. Same sh!t at Yankee stadium, CitiField, etc. These players arent anyone friends. I root for the logo, not the players. They dont always go hand in hand. Do I like Melo's game, hell yeah. Do I want him here, hell yeah. Did he give his all every night and try to adapt. No I don't think so. I think he got to a point where he said fukk it and had the attitude "I want it my way" and Pringles wasn't his way. Is he a bad person for that, no. Ultimately I think it will be better for the Knicks.

But I'll be damned if I'm a hater because I'm calling out the players on my team at the game or at home because they ain't busting their a.ss out there. You don't need talent to put forth effort.
 6 years ago '04        #306
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 imtheman718 said:
we need to trade this dude smith for a big man, novack cant play the 4
nah..smith can play d...novak be getting blown by way to easy
 6 years ago '07        #307
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
look at me team smiling, laughing, bonding

thank you based woodson
 03-14-2012, 08:26 PM         #308
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith
 6 years ago '07        #309
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
ar jr
 6 years ago '05        #310
space
space
JR i hope he's back to himself
 6 years ago '10        #311
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20813 20813
Ar!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #312
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
JR finally hitting
 6 years ago '10        #313
space
space
 tazbk said:
So what you are telling is that you have never boo'ed a player in your life or got upset with anyone on any of your teams ever? Thats the ups and downs of being a fan.

As for NY and the fanbase. I think we all know what type of fan attends MSG games. If you ain't nosebleeds or Spike I don't respect your fanhood. Same sh!t at Yankee stadium, CitiField, etc. These players arent anyone friends. I root for the logo, not the players. They dont always go hand in hand. Do I like Melo's game, hell yeah. Do I want him here, hell yeah. Did he give his all every night and try to adapt. No I don't think so. I think he got to a point where he said fukk it and had the attitude "I want it my way" and Pringles wasn't his way. Is he a bad person for that, no. Ultimately I think it will be better for the Knicks.

But I'll be damned if I'm a hater because I'm calling out the players on my team at the game or at home because they ain't busting their a.ss out there. You don't need talent to put forth effort.
You're not getting what I'm saying.

The reasons why he's being booed I disagree with it. People are booing him for the wrong reasons just like they booed him earlier everytime he went Iso even though that's his game, that's what I'm saying.

Like cmon man.
 6 years ago '10        #314
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,357 | Props total: 9611 9611
 tazbk said:

6 years ago '10        #315
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
Imagine maverick fans or lakers fans booing dirk or kobe everytime they isolate.
 6 years ago '10        #316
space
space
 SmoothTay said:
Imagine maverick fans or lakers fans booing dirk or kobe everytime the isolate.
 6 years ago '04        #317
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

The reasons why he's being booed I disagree with it. People are booing him for the wrong reasons just like they booed him earlier everytime he went Iso even though that's his game, that's what I'm saying.

Like cmon man.
I do get you. But that goes back to the Garden fans. A bunch of yuppie homos. Like I said, 85% of them are fake fans anyway, but you gotta admit, the advanced statistics tell a story when Melo is on the court than off it.

At the end of the day, I'm a Knicks fan like you and I want us to win WITH Melo, and have him be the reason that we win as well as Stat. It's all love.
 6 years ago '07        #318
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Like cmon man.
I agree u shudnt get booed for playing your game. I understand fans are frustrated but the fact he wasn't playing well was the system we had in place
 6 years ago '05        #319
space
space
Novak
 6 years ago '10        #320
space
space
 tazbk said:
I do get you. But that goes back to the Garden fans. A bunch of yuppie homos. Like I said, 85% of them are fake fans anyway, but you gotta admit, the advanced statistics tell a story when Melo is on the court than off it.

At the end of the day, I'm a Knicks fan like you and I want us to win WITH Melo, and have him be the reason that we win as well as Stat. It's all love.
And that's why I've always disliked Knicks fans from a distance but I kinda said fu*k it cuz we're all Knicks fans and we all want this team to do great

It is what is, all I care about is how we're playing so beautifully tonight on defense & on offense :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now