Rick Ross Wants to Renegotiate His Deal With Def Jam and speaks on pill

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2012, 04:00 PM         #21
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kind of f*ggitt dedicates a "Gay Troll" thread to another poster with a f*ggitt pose in his avatar?

....nothing worse than a sick gay troll trying to get attention from another man with f*g sh*t.
 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM         #22
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
He spent his day a week back messaging me in random threads trying to get me to give him contact information on other posters so he can meet up with them and f!ght them, returning favors.
Thats the Okie Doke.

He dont want to f!ght he wants to fu*k...hes a f*g just look at that gay-ass avatar he put up on a forum with 99,9% males on it. ..he wants to meet other men on somo homo sh*t.

^^^^^^^^^
His gay a.ss made a sign with my screen-name on it like a cheering female fan at a football game

Id be a damn fool if I wasted another post in this thread on that queer.

"Manolo, shoot that piece of sh*t!"
 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM         #23
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
He spent his day a week back messaging me in random threads trying to get me to give him contact information on other posters so he can meet up with them and f!ght them, returning favors.
A bunch of weirdos...the other little Highshool drop-out with a "Grafted" fetish to post my FB profil on this site so I posted his little anime-geek a.ss up here too so everybody could see what kind of Super-Nerd is behind that Cassidy avatar:

DXFan619 said:
So I want from a handicapped kid
to a 16 year old latino
Where's the exposure

This aint no exposure this is just entertainment:

You take Anime cartoon music and do piano solos of it and then stick your thumb up when you are finished??

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

You jacking off to ANIME bi*ches saving all kinds of ANIME bi*ches in your profile??
 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

DAWG you have 20,000 Tweets and only 200 followers..since 2011?!? and half your followers are spammers...who the hell do you be talking to???

WHAT KIND OF NORMAL 17 YEAR OLD MAKES TWEETS LIKE THOSE??
 03-14-2012, 04:18 PM         #25
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

DXFan619GotSuspended, originally SuperDXFan619, is an Unterganger who makes Hitler Downfall Parodies. He in addition also makes a variety of other videos of different genres that range from anime to WWE Wrestling. Unlike other Untergangers, DXFan never used the term Unterganger. He refer them as "Downfall Parody Artists" instead. Some of his parodies also involved the so-called "Lost Downfall Parody Arists" - Untergangers with the style of Bleach characters.

Dawg you used to make Adolf Hitler spoof videos untill your accounts kept getting suspended because minorities were flagging your videos because they were offensive??

Seriously dawg? You playing around with Hitler videos?
 03-14-2012, 04:18 PM         #26
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Gotta have the Vids on deck na'mean?

[pic - click to view]

<--your Urban Dictionary definition for "QFT".

^^^You even sound like a geek on your wrestling show expressing your "LOVE" for STING.

Like I said this isnt an Exposure its just entertainment and fun so we can see who the people are behind the avatars.:agreement6:
 03-14-2012, 04:24 PM         #27
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
yall really be puttin in time on researching each other smh
Think twice before you play with peoples info.

Barack Obonga said:
"certified boxden detective"
 Barack Obonga said:

^^^Thats whats behind these avatars of these"Boxden Detectives"...

Im done with these clowns they only get 6 minutes of my time.
 6 years ago '05        #28
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Ross lying. His numbers aren't where they should be.

Cash money is like a government bail out since he didn't sell much at def jam a he should have.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
The fu*k is goin on in here?
 03-14-2012, 05:06 PM         #30
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better get an NFL attorney then
Free agency RIGHT NOW? Them NFL n*ggas is STRAIGHT BALLIN
 03-14-2012, 05:11 PM         #31
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
postin a mans baby pics now?
I posted those Pics online for everbody to see....I like myself

Im curious tho' why do you think I deleted those posts you left on my FB profile?

But back on topic while that f*g-circle discusses other posters and types their names for attention...when people talk about "Platinum" sales look at them like they crazy and tell them this:

The only platinum artists in Hiphop are LiL Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, JayZ, Kanye West & Emenim....everybody else is a Gold artist so keep that in mind during discussion.
 03-14-2012, 05:37 PM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally just exercised that ignore button.
 03-14-2012, 05:44 PM         #33
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
i aint doubt you posted a baby pic, im just sayin people postin ya baby pics, this sh*t gettin personal
The pictures are for everyone to see which is why I uploaded them to the internet, all my pictures and videos are public domain...the networking links are in my Boxden Sig on my profile.

But like I was saying about the negotiations:

Anytime you have a close business a.ssociate in an executive position it gives you leverage and in this case you have Joie going from Warner to Def Jam so its obvious that the artists in position will sweeten their deals if possible.

Of course they wont divulge the specifics but Im positive the budget for GFID and the points on it have gone up.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
5 pages?
 03-14-2012, 06:03 PM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Are you stupid?

Ross went at 50's son first.

50 retaliated and physically went after his baby momma and kids. Had that at Mayweathers house, hugging the kids and probably fu*ked his baby momma.

Say what you want about 50. 50 has more than 1 album that went platinum. How many of Ross album's went platinum?

Hell Ross started the whole beef by accusing 50 of burning down his child and baby moms house. Which he was cleared for....
Ross went at his son and his childs mother first. Whats that got to do with him restructuring his contract though?

Dont forget Fif sent goons at Khaleds moms. n*ggas get mad cause rappers are "All talk" but as soon as someone does some of the sh*t they rap about they get called weak and n*ggas say they went to far.

If a rapper raps about slapping a bi*ch with a burner, ima gladly buy his album if he does infact slap some bi*ch n*gga with the burner!

Lloyd Banks last #1 record on Itunes was his diss to Ross, Officer Down...how you get a come up off calling a n*gga a cop

I swear...n*ggas is spending time talking about and to people on this message board that dont matter. Use the ignore list option Ronnie has on this amazing community known as Boxden.

It works wonders

Last edited by drumgangP; 03-14-2012 at 06:08 PM..
 03-14-2012, 06:06 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
everytime grafted enters a thread people bring out the guns and argue with him. wouldnt be surprised if this joint went 10 pages
Im off about to go catch that Nas single.

LOL them raggedy geek-freaks are like trained monkeys, or bi*ches, they type my name for some attention, I sh*t on 'em and then leave em here for the next 24 hours talking about me.

Them is my groupie-puppets.

:dancingcool:

On the flip side of this deal i hope it doesent affect Meek mill who has a project slated for early December I believe but they promo so good at MMG and have such a strong visual team that i doubt they need anything more than a decent budget for Meek and the usual machine puch behind his project.
 6 years ago '07        #37
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I don't understand..at first Ross made it seem like the album was done.Now it seems as if they are still working on it.What's really going on?
 03-14-2012, 06:18 PM         #38
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
I don't understand..at first Ross made it seem like the album was done.Now it seems as if they are still working on it.What's really going on?
Rappers make claims that albums are done all the time. I was once in a prominent southern rappers studio session who claimed his project was done for an entire year....and watched him record 3 s ongs that ended up on that particular album that released 3-4 weeks later

The 'my album been done' claim is synonmous with them saying little catch phrases like "im on my grind" or "im on my job"

At this point he more than likely has 20-30 songs recorded in the same feel, and from this point he and his A&R will be taking them to the label so they can hope to get the promo budget rolling. If hes really making attempts at reworking his deal he'll probably put out another single like he did with the 2 that just flopped, and then work on it some more until they give his management numbers they can agree on.

If he were smart though he'd go ahead and satisfy the # of discs he owes his respective label, while getting ready to do a blockbuster deal to sign himself to his own label, under where he currently houses his label(Remember when Outkast did the same thing?). In otherwords it'd be smart to finish the deal with Def Jam as is, and take whatever extra hype he can build off of this next project to make a sweeter deal in pretty much signing himself to Warner/MMG. Its happening right now with another artist named T.I. in Atlanta...notice how all the acts hes signed as of late are doing Interscope/Grand Hustle deals....i.e. D.O.P.E, Iggy Azalea, and even his own Daughters group OMG Girls. Tip has this last album with Atlantic, and hes moving to interscope. Gonna be a big deal for him

But hey I dont know what im talking about according to 14 year olds on boxden that just download the sh*t

Also the idea that having this executive who he worked with on deals at Warner will some how give him "leverage" on his competition is completely false. The exec is new, his job will be to satisfy any and all tasks ID'd by major artists/execs at that label. In otherwords artists that have statistically performed well will receive top priority, artists who havent, wont. Prime example is Jay Z moving into Def Jam and putting artists like Method Man/Redman on limited budgets while giving budgets to those who actually had buzz/plaques coming in, aka Ne-yo/Young Jeezy

Last edited by drumgangP; 03-14-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 03-14-2012, 06:21 PM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry I got wordy, but if you read it you'll understand.

Speaking of D.O.P.E, I produced 12 songs last year for Tips cousin whose in the group named Rich Kid Shawty. Stay on the lookout bx, ya boy bout to do another 12 and get some more checks

Last edited by drumgangP; 03-14-2012 at 06:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 drumgangP said:
Prime example is Jay Z moving into Def Jam and putting artists like Method Man/Redman on limited budgets while giving budgets to those who actually had buzz/plaques coming in, aka Ne-yo/Young Jeezy
You forgot Jay Z himself on that list. Cats at Def Jam were pissed to see the President sucking up all the marketing dollars for his own album. The Roots were heated when their album dropped without any any kind of advertising or marketing. Meth/DMX/LL were all heated.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago