Mike D'Antoni Resigns

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #241
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,742 | Props total: 610 610
yeah how the knicks gone learn a new offense in a couple of hours its going to take a while for woodson
 6 years ago '08        #242
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
he'll coach the wiz next season
 6 years ago '10        #243
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,902 | Props total: 21186 21186
 The N said:
Yeah clearly the system pringles runs clearly is not for Melo, if you noticed STAT + a PG named NASH did worked wonders. However trying to bring that into the Knicks without NASH wasn't going to work out right.

However Melo gets hurt and Lin gets his chance and the pringles system clicks, had this asian guy playing like if he was Nash or some sh*t.

But then here comes Melo back and the entire system completely stops and they begin to lose, that is proof they couldn't co-exist melo has no true impact in that system of his, I think the a.ssistant coach now will probably run a system with Melo as the star of course, this move was all for him.
Another one of your conspiracy theories.

No, the reason why everything stopped is because of the playing style Melo has. It's like people forgot this how Melo was last year when he arrived or before that. Melo is a isolation player & the knicks know what player they were getting. It's been reported that Pringles never wanted Melo here nor did he want to do that Gallo/Chandler trade for Melo. You can't blame Melo for having a certain playing style.

Blame the fu*king coach for not adapting nor attempting to adjust
Blame the lockout shortened season.
Blame that no plays are called.
Blame that there are no offensive or defensive adjustments made when he get into a hole.
Blame that our coach doesn't know the meaning of hot or cold players.
Blame that our coach leaves players for long stretches on the bench & expects players to be Ray Allen out there.

Lin & Melo can co-exist. If Westbrook & KD can, so can Lin & Melo. And our losses don't fall on one person, I'm tired of that poor excuse. It falls on everybody. Our players missing shooters, our players missing shots, our players not rebounding, our players not defending the paint well. Stop this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #244
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
My a.ss had to come back over here and I got only a few things to say....first. fu*k all you bi*ch made Knicks fans who sh*tted on Melo & straight up listened to the stupid a.ss NY media, fu*k all you dumb fu*ks who questioned about jumping ship to the Knicks I see you Kool Aid you fu*k boy
Forgive me for such blasphemy...
 03-14-2012, 04:57 PM         #245
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Lol at the "it's the coach" excuse no longer existing in the same fcking season. No one expects the Knicks to magically turn around but we need a GOOD coach that can handle NY and the team. What don't y'all get

We have Melo, Lin, Chandler, and Amare. No way we shouldn't play well with good coaching

And although I didn't agree with all the Melo criticism, fact is he NEEDS to play with more fcking heart and effort, Amare included. Anyone who didn't acknowledge that or solely tried to pass it off to Lin or only on the coach is an idiot. But we did indeed get rid of a terrible coach
 6 years ago '04        #246
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
I never wanted him coaching here anyway, wanted avery johnson back then
 03-14-2012, 05:04 PM         #247
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Another one of your conspiracy theories.

No, the reason why everything stopped is because of the playing style Melo has. It's like people forgot this how Melo was last year when he arrived or before that. Melo is a isolation player & the knicks know what player they were getting. It's been reported that Pringles never wanted Melo here nor did he want to do that Gallo/Chandler trade for Melo. You can't blame Melo for having a certain playing style.

Blame the fu*king coach for not adapting nor attempting to adjust
Blame the lockout shortened season.
Blame that no plays are called.
Blame that there are no offensive or defensive adjustments made when he get into a hole.
Blame that our coach doesn't know the meaning of hot or cold players.
Blame that our coach leaves players for long stretches on the bench & expects players to be Ray Allen out there.

Lin & Melo can co-exist. If Westbrook & KD can, so can Lin & Melo. And our losses don't fall on one person, I'm tired of that poor excuse. It falls on everybody. Our players missing shooters, our players missing shots, our players not rebounding, our players not defending the paint well. Stop this bullsh*t.
Agreed...I mean in dantonis offense anybody has the green light to shoot the ball...why the fu*k is n*ggas like Jeffries even shooting for lmao and josh Harrison shootings 3s ...I'll never forget when d'antoni put Balkan in the game and told him to shoot threes...

Look at it like this...joe Johnson in Phoenix was damn near a spot up shooter lol. Leaves d'antoni and PHX and becomes a damn all star face of the hawks...another person..gallinari...he will shoot only threes most of the time and barely took it to the rack wit d'antoni coaching him...now he is in Denver scoring everywhere from the floor..he fu*kin put up 37 against the Knicks this season...d'antoni only relevant cause of Steve Nash

Steve Kerr told him to change his ways but he was too stubborn to adapt to the players he has...that's why he left the suns...Barkley also stated him not adapting to his players...HIS STYLE WILL NEVER WIN RINGS...
 6 years ago '06        #248
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
D'Antoni wanted Melo out anyway. No reason why Melo should be sitting on the bench when he makes 5 straight shots. I knew D'Antoni was gone when he lost the game against Boston. Why would you call a timeout when you have the lead and Boston has NO timeouts with seconds left on the clock? Buy D'antoni. Missed, you wont be.
 03-14-2012, 05:18 PM         #249
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. ran out of NY. yall n*ggas dont play.

i dont feel sorry for him, only cause you gotta coach some fu*king defense.
 6 years ago '10        #250
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 165 165
 GShack42 said:
Bulls banged Utah, the next day Sloan quit and DWill was traded asap!

Bulls banged Indiana and next day their coach was fired and Vogel took over

Now bulls bang n.y. And D'Antoni resigns....

[pic - click to view]

Word up!

6 years ago '04        #251
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2730 2730
i bet Melo said trade me or fire him ! then the knicks told D´to resign (they will cut him a bigger check if he keeps quiet )
 6 years ago '10        #252
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
oh sh*t

pringles fu*ked up when he benched melo the other night

I do agree that melo went to the office and said trade me or fire him

but if the knicks are still garbage after this
 6 years ago '05        #253
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Knicks won....
 6 years ago '06        #254
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 mrfreak76 said:
How is this even remotely good for the Knicks organization??
because most knicks fans, myself included, never wanted Antoni in the first place.

Of course knicks won since he is leaving.

but we have melo running the team, so we really lost.

.... yeah, knicks lost
 03-14-2012, 05:40 PM         #255
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the KNICKS are just a sh*t of an organization. unstable, unloyal, just fu*king pathetic.

fu*king circus of a team.
 03-14-2012, 05:42 PM         #256
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
Agreed...I mean in dantonis offense anybody has the green light to shoot the ball...why the fu*k is n*ggas like Jeffries even shooting for lmao and josh Harrison shootings 3s ...I'll never forget when d'antoni put Balkan in the game and told him to shoot threes...

Look at it like this...joe Johnson in Phoenix was damn near a spot up shooter lol. Leaves d'antoni and PHX and becomes a damn all star face of the hawks...another person..gallinari...he will shoot only threes most of the time and barely took it to the rack wit d'antoni coaching him...now he is in Denver scoring everywhere from the floor..he fu*kin put up 37 against the Knicks this season...d'antoni only relevant cause of Steve Nash

Steve Kerr told him to change his ways but he was too stubborn to adapt to the players he has...that's why he left the suns...Barkley also stated him not adapting to his players...HIS STYLE WILL NEVER WIN RINGS...
Are u a retard?

Joe Johnson was at his best as a spot up shooter on the suns, not to mention he was just getting started

Joe Johnson now is an overpaid bum scrub who cant do sh*t in the playoffs?

You look stupid now
 6 years ago '05        #257
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813

[pic - click to view]

hmmmmmm
 6 years ago '04        #258
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
HOLY sh*t I CAN FINALLY CHANGE MY AVY!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #259
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Phil Jackson cursed that a.ss with one gesture.

[pic - click to view]

That's my GOAT coach. Come back, Phil.
 6 years ago '09        #260
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
@ 15 pages, Knicks fans have to be a little happy, but it's kind of worst that he ended up quitting before they fired him, want to see what Mike Woodson does differently.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy