Jay Z forgets lyrics to 2 songs; Gets mixed reviews ( Should he Retire ? )

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 678 678
 ImInHerMouth said:
Oh naw. They're just playing, you know Jay doesn't tolerate violence against women
i usually dgaf about personal lives but i would quit listening if that s*#t was real ...

ah who am i kidding i didnt stop listening to chris brown and he beat a dime =)
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 1572 1572
n*ggas act like they don't forget they had homework

sh*t happens
 6 years ago '04        #43
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
HOV forgets the lyrics to songs, and lames are ready to hate
 6 years ago '10        #44
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
Haters always trying to bring up Nas...this post is about Jay-z but Nas is always on their mind.
 6 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,310 | Props total: 3226 3226
@ dumbass n*ggas who really think dude should retire because of this..if anything he should retire because he's a 43 year old rapper! On top of that he's a 43 year old rapper who has nothing relevant to say and hasn't had anything relevant to say for a longggg a.ss time now..rappers don't get enough credit for their memory, do y'all know how hard it is to remember a bunch of fu*king verses/hooks, especially when you have a sh*tload of albums?! It's remarkable that these n*ggas do that and still retain old songs from yearsss ago while recording and performing new music as well..don't criticize unless you're an artist with an extended catalog who's had a lot of shows were you've performed a bunch of your own songs, old and new..btw i've been fortunate enough to see nas live in concert twice..once solo and the other time with damian marley and imho he's an incredible live performer ..

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-14-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 ImInHerMouth said:
I heard Nas was the worst live performer ever. And I'll give Jay two more years. He needs to put the mic down after that. Not before I get to see a Jay concert tho. I'm like the only Jay fan that hasn't been to a one of his concerts. I hear it's magical.
Sigh

You heard wrong
i have seen Nas Live Three times, n*gga k!lled it
but he will fu*k up some lyrics.
This n*gga k!lled the House of Blues in Orlando a few y
ears back.
 03-14-2012, 01:48 PM         #47
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
It happens...

I have a friend who went to a Nas show like 5 years back and during "One Mic" he dropped to his knees and mumbled an entire verse incoherantly...

My man was pissed.
u stay on nas d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,195 | Props total: 842 842
 ImInHerMouth said:
I heard Nas was the worst live performer ever. And I'll give Jay two more years. He needs to put the mic down after that. Not before I get to see a Jay concert tho. I'm like the only Jay fan that hasn't been to a one of his concerts. I hear it's magical.
Nas is NOT the worst live performance ever. Jay-z has been blowing up stages for years so the fact that he fu*ked up lyrics ONE time that I ever heard of in history is whatever... fu*k sxsw ni99as aint bringing they A-game in texas they should be happy hov even came to that hipster event.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$12,043 | Props total: 970 970
 1LynguisticMind said:
never was an mc purely a studio rapper, not alot of rapping skill i guess

1LynguisticMind said:
he isnt very talented i guess

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #50
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,832 | Props total: 1328 1328
here's the video. jigga what is pretty early.

[video - click to view]

03-14-2012, 01:58 PM         #51
BWS Soldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfao what a dumb question "Should he retire?" Just because some hack from the NY Post writes he sucked doesn't make it so. I just read a NY Times article 3 weeks ago saying he played an amazing set at Carnegie Hall. That dudes opinion>NY Post dudes opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #52
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
Rapping is his job. We all fu*k up at our jobs every now and again. Who gives a damn?!?!?! This n*gga is worth more than everybody on here. Why are we caring if he forgets a lyric or two?
 6 years ago '06        #53
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 1901 1901
 SLIM said:
here's the video. jigga what is pretty early.

props 14-15 mins

Last edited by Panasonic; 03-14-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM         #54
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #55
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 24 24
Rappers forget lyrics all the time, who cares?

And I also can confirm that Nas is a great performer and whoever said he is the worst is full of sh*t or is a hater. Both Nas and Jay are emcees and come from the era of performing and rockin a mic.
 6 years ago '04        #56
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 5574 5574
So what Jay Z just doesn't have the lung capacity to spit quickly anymore like he used to when he first dropped Jigga What Jigga Who and yes rappers forgetting the lyrics to their songs is fairly common. I mean when they did n*ggas In Paris in one of the videos that I recorded Kanye just literally yelled at the top of his lungs for 15 secs, dude said fu*k the words
 6 years ago '04        #57
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,257 | Props total: 2305 2305
"should he retire"

ok i can tell most of yall n*ggas never been to a concert before sh*t happens has nothing to do with his age smh

Nas has been fumbling through his shows his entire career guess he should retire too lol

phantom4life said:
Rappers forget lyrics all the time, who cares?

And I also can confirm that Nas is a great performer and whoever said he is the worst is full of sh*t or is a hater. Both Nas and Jay are emcees and come from the era of performing and rockin a mic.

I wouldn't say he's the worst but when I saw him at the rock the bells he was disappointing he straight ruined one mic and was running out of breath and tripping over his words for the better part of the show I hear he's very hit or miss in the performance section....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-14-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #58
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
He started reciting the second verse of Jigga What when he was on the third verse (he corrected himself, however) and momentarily stumbled during Empire State of Mind...and this warrants criticism? Jay is ALWAYS doing shows, it's only normal that he'd fu*k up every now and then...I've seen him live and I've watched many of his concerts on TV (or on the internet) and he's easily one of the best performers across all genres...this critic is a hack and should shut his fu*king mouth...

"and as for the critics, tell me I don't get it, everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it"
 6 years ago '10        #59
trill jackson 832 heat pts832
space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 22984 22984
you gotta give the man credit. to do a hour live show by yourself, no hype man ad libbing, no special guests, no costume changes, no dat machine just you spitting for an hour is something you don't see anybody doing
 6 years ago '05        #60
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
Jayz concerts are unreal, seen 2 of them...best live performer imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy