Jay Z forgets lyrics to 2 songs; Gets mixed reviews ( Should he Retire ? )

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 ImInHerMouth said:
Oh naw. They're just playing, you know Jay doesn't tolerate violence against women
i usually dgaf about personal lives but i would quit listening if that s*#t was real ...

ah who am i kidding i didnt stop listening to chris brown and he beat a dime =)
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
n*ggas act like they don't forget they had homework

sh*t happens
 6 years ago '04        #43
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
HOV forgets the lyrics to songs, and lames are ready to hate
 6 years ago '10        #44
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
Haters always trying to bring up Nas...this post is about Jay-z but Nas is always on their mind.
 6 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
@ dumbass n*ggas who really think dude should retire because of this..if anything he should retire because he's a 43 year old rapper! On top of that he's a 43 year old rapper who has nothing relevant to say and hasn't had anything relevant to say for a longggg a.ss time now..rappers don't get enough credit for their memory, do y'all know how hard it is to remember a bunch of fu*king verses/hooks, especially when you have a sh*tload of albums?! It's remarkable that these n*ggas do that and still retain old songs from yearsss ago while recording and performing new music as well..don't criticize unless you're an artist with an extended catalog who's had a lot of shows were you've performed a bunch of your own songs, old and new..btw i've been fortunate enough to see nas live in concert twice..once solo and the other time with damian marley and imho he's an incredible live performer ..

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-14-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 459 459
 ImInHerMouth said:
I heard Nas was the worst live performer ever. And I'll give Jay two more years. He needs to put the mic down after that. Not before I get to see a Jay concert tho. I'm like the only Jay fan that hasn't been to a one of his concerts. I hear it's magical.
Sigh

You heard wrong
i have seen Nas Live Three times, n*gga k!lled it
but he will fu*k up some lyrics.
This n*gga k!lled the House of Blues in Orlando a few y
ears back.
 03-14-2012, 02:48 PM         #47
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
It happens...

I have a friend who went to a Nas show like 5 years back and during "One Mic" he dropped to his knees and mumbled an entire verse incoherantly...

My man was pissed.
u stay on nas d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 ImInHerMouth said:
I heard Nas was the worst live performer ever. And I'll give Jay two more years. He needs to put the mic down after that. Not before I get to see a Jay concert tho. I'm like the only Jay fan that hasn't been to a one of his concerts. I hear it's magical.
Nas is NOT the worst live performance ever. Jay-z has been blowing up stages for years so the fact that he fu*ked up lyrics ONE time that I ever heard of in history is whatever... fu*k sxsw ni99as aint bringing they A-game in texas they should be happy hov even came to that hipster event.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 1LynguisticMind said:
never was an mc purely a studio rapper, not alot of rapping skill i guess

1LynguisticMind said:
he isnt very talented i guess

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #50
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
here's the video. jigga what is pretty early.

[video - click to view]

03-14-2012, 02:58 PM         #51
BWS Soldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfao what a dumb question "Should he retire?" Just because some hack from the NY Post writes he sucked doesn't make it so. I just read a NY Times article 3 weeks ago saying he played an amazing set at Carnegie Hall. That dudes opinion>NY Post dudes opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #52
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
Rapping is his job. We all fu*k up at our jobs every now and again. Who gives a damn?!?!?! This n*gga is worth more than everybody on here. Why are we caring if he forgets a lyric or two?
 6 years ago '06        #53
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 1460 1460
 SLIM said:
here's the video. jigga what is pretty early.

props 14-15 mins

Last edited by Panasonic; 03-14-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 03-14-2012, 03:11 PM         #54
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #55
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
Rappers forget lyrics all the time, who cares?

And I also can confirm that Nas is a great performer and whoever said he is the worst is full of sh*t or is a hater. Both Nas and Jay are emcees and come from the era of performing and rockin a mic.
 6 years ago '04        #56
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
So what Jay Z just doesn't have the lung capacity to spit quickly anymore like he used to when he first dropped Jigga What Jigga Who and yes rappers forgetting the lyrics to their songs is fairly common. I mean when they did n*ggas In Paris in one of the videos that I recorded Kanye just literally yelled at the top of his lungs for 15 secs, dude said fu*k the words
 6 years ago '04        #57
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
"should he retire"

ok i can tell most of yall n*ggas never been to a concert before sh*t happens has nothing to do with his age smh

Nas has been fumbling through his shows his entire career guess he should retire too lol

phantom4life said:
Rappers forget lyrics all the time, who cares?

And I also can confirm that Nas is a great performer and whoever said he is the worst is full of sh*t or is a hater. Both Nas and Jay are emcees and come from the era of performing and rockin a mic.

I wouldn't say he's the worst but when I saw him at the rock the bells he was disappointing he straight ruined one mic and was running out of breath and tripping over his words for the better part of the show I hear he's very hit or miss in the performance section....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-14-2012 at 03:22 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #58
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
He started reciting the second verse of Jigga What when he was on the third verse (he corrected himself, however) and momentarily stumbled during Empire State of Mind...and this warrants criticism? Jay is ALWAYS doing shows, it's only normal that he'd fu*k up every now and then...I've seen him live and I've watched many of his concerts on TV (or on the internet) and he's easily one of the best performers across all genres...this critic is a hack and should shut his fu*king mouth...

"and as for the critics, tell me I don't get it, everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it"
 6 years ago '10        #59
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13071 13071
you gotta give the man credit. to do a hour live show by yourself, no hype man ad libbing, no special guests, no costume changes, no dat machine just you spitting for an hour is something you don't see anybody doing
 6 years ago '05        #60
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
Jayz concerts are unreal, seen 2 of them...best live performer imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy