Magic officials “disgusted” by Dwight Howard as they talk to Lakers, Knicks about trade

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8969 8969
 abstractq said:
pau for d12 straight up

Get that bynum d12 twin tower sh*t goin. . .
No...............
 6 years ago '09        #42
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 onlyonesmoke said:
They need to trade him ASAP... Once the deadline passes he will be a free man after this year and the Magic will get nothing...

[pic - click to view]

03-14-2012, 03:03 PM         #43
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
A.) go to BK and build a team with deron williams, brook lopez, lotto pick and an owner who has the pockets/market to support big spending. plus no current contracts extending past next year

or

B.) stay in orlando - who's losing the most money in the league - and operate on borrowed time with a franchise that has money locked up in hedo turkoglu, jason richardson, big baby, chris duhon and quentin richardson through 2014+

Makes sense. Yo they aren't still paying Rashard Lewis right? Lol
 6 years ago '05        #44
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Apparently Howard has told the Magic that he will waive his opt out clause and do a Chris Paul and put off his free agency until 2013. No confirmation on that just heard it on the radio.
 6 years ago '04        #45
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,442 | Props total: 1570 1570
Cant wait until this is all over.
 03-14-2012, 03:11 PM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They arent mad at Dwight. This is just the medias way of keeping the story going after Dwight k!lled trade rumors saying he wants to stay.
 6 years ago '08        #47
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Makes sense. Yo they aren't still paying Rashard Lewis right? Lol
lewis is gone, but they're still paying arenas under the table
 6 years ago '05        #48
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
people can judge howard all they want, but none of us have experienced that type of situation..you can say he should do this or do that..but youre not dwight howard, how are you aware of his best interests?
 6 years ago '05        #49
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
I feel like he should have just went to the GM and owner one time and requested a trade and if they don't grant him a trade then tell them he'll walk after the season. At that point just play basketball and don't talk about it any more. Obviously let them know you're dead serious about leaving but don't bring it up any more. If they're smart they'll trade him to get something out of it.

Also, don't keep talking to the media about it over and over again. I don't think it has effected his play all that much but his teammates have been effected by it for sure.
 6 years ago '04        #50
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
I don't understand why teams won't do this trade they do it all the time in baseball look at cc did for the brewers he made them a contender the year he was traded to them 3 years later they almost make it to the chip if he's not gonna sign that's fine but at least make a run that might convenience him
 6 years ago '06        #51
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17975 17975
 QualityRecords said:
I feel like he should have just went to the GM and owner one time and requested a trade and if they don't grant him a trade then tell them he'll walk after the season. At that point just play basketball and don't talk about it any more. Obviously let them know you're dead serious about leaving but don't bring it up any more. If they're smart they'll trade him to get something out of it.

Also, don't keep talking to the media about it over and over again. I don't think it has effected his play all that much but his teammates have been effected by it for sure.
this is exactly what he did though media just make stories out of nothing anything he says turns into no it was this or no it was that or he really means this
 6 years ago '05        #52
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 youngsiz said:
I don't understand why teams won't do this trade they do it all the time in baseball look at cc did for the brewers he made them a contender the year he was traded to them 3 years later they almost make it to the chip if he's not gonna sign that's fine but at least make a run that might convenience him
baseball's different, teams that trade away big players are usually getting the other team's best minor league players that might not even play for a couple of years..The nature of the sport is different..

NBA teams need straight up equal value for what theyre giving up..youll never see an NBA all-star traded for three D-League prospects..
 6 years ago '11        #53
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
My team messed up when they traded for Gilbert Arenas and Hedo.
I miss Vince/Rashard/Marcin Gortat
 6 years ago '11        #54
peelerdude 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 1 1
Otis fu*ked the Magic over so bad, all we can do is pray that this fool D12 stays here and that they get rid of the worst player Hedo Turkadeush. Only problem is the Orlando media is tryin to push him out of town. Headline article today was "Goodbye, Dwight" (even though they just beat the best team in the league in OT as he gets another 20 - 20). It's like these idiots want D12 to leave. smh
 6 years ago '06        #55
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Orlando would b retarded not to trade him.... This f*ggot obviously won't resign and they'll end up like the Cavs not gettin sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Don't do it Mitch.
 6 years ago '06        #57
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 KnicksLost said:
I'd guarantee you we'd get at least some type of confirmation on him taking player option or signing an extension. Dolan might be incompetent but he aint no fool when it comes to money.

If I'm not mistaken he was the owner when they were filled with terrible ks right?
 6 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BlackandGifted said:

If I'm not mistaken he was the owner when they were filled with terrible ks right?
If you call that being a owner

He was signing checks back then..
 6 years ago '04        #59
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 R0R0 said:
Loving what i just heard magic give howard till today to re sign or hes gone at the deadline tomorrow finally magic officials holding there cajones
Finally they show up with some nuts

Rique said:
Smh they messin up
No they not...all season he said "I'm not signing the extension, trade me to these 3 or 4 teams"

Now we in the last week last days and he says "I wanna stay and play it out I think we have an excellent chance to win"

This n*gga Dwight high, he know exactly what he bout to do. He wants to play it out rather than be traded so the team he IF he were to get traded to doesn't lose a.ssests---bottom line. Look we been down this road 6 times already with Bron, Wade, Bosh, Melo and CP3...he aint fooling nobody...Orlando is dumb as sh*t if they don't trade him to Siberia for the rest of the season cuz they end up with nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago