Magic officials “disgusted” by Dwight Howard as they talk to Lakers, Knicks about trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
LOL I just heard the full quote. This n*gga is on some other sh*t. Says he wants to play out the season to give the Magic fans some hope. n*gga...if you want to give them hope, agree to waive your opt out clause and agree to re-sign this summer.
 6 years ago '05        #22
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Aint many real mothafu*kas who stick with one team anymore tehse days.... most of em turning into divas.
 6 years ago '06        #23
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18055 18055
 iggyemu said:
LOL I just heard the full quote. This n*gga is on some other sh*t. Says he wants to play out the season to give the Magic fans some hope. n*gga...if you want to give them hope, agree to waive your opt out clause and agree to re-sign this summer.
that would be dumb as hell of Dwight especially since this is th esame team thats been surrounding him with inferior talent for years.

He wants to try and see how far they can go this year in the playoffs
 6 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Rique said:
These n*ggas on boxden don't want to hear that lol this is where some of the dumbest n*ggas on the planet post. Dwight asked before the season to be traded told Otis what was up. Otis knew Dwight was gone he traded him then the owner declined. Now Dwight wants to finish the season on the Magic and the media is trying to make him a bad guy for not wanting to gut the team he goes to its funny.
One minute he says he wants out, the next minute he says "roll the dice". How do you defend this dude for holding a franchise hostage? I wonder what you thought about Deron Williams earlier in the season when D-Will was bi*ching, moaning, and trying to cry his way off your team to go to Dallas next season. But it's cool for dudes to cry as long as they cry their way to the Nets I guess.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Rique said:
He wants to try and see how far they can go this year in the playoffs
I think want he wants to do is bolt Orlando for the Nets without the Nets having to give up any players for his services

Dwight has never played with a player even close to the caliber of Deron Williams

he's ready for a change. Orlando has gone as far as they're going to go with him there
 6 years ago '05        #26
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
Loving what i just heard magic give howard till today to re sign or hes gone at the deadline tomorrow finally magic officials holding there cajones
 6 years ago '06        #27
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 R0R0 said:
Loving what i just heard magic give howard till today to re sign or hes gone at the deadline tomorrow finally magic officials holding there cajones
Smh they messin up
 6 years ago '05        #28
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
The Magic plan on trading Dwight Howard if they do not receive a commitment from him beyond the current season, according to sources.

"Dwight's dreaming if he thinks Orlando won't trade him without a commitment,'' a source said. "He needs to make some small commitment to them. They're saying it can't be one way.''

Orlando is convinced Howard is attempting to manipulate the situation.

Read more:
GET THAT bi*ch a.ss DIVA OUT OF THERE I DONT EVEN CARE WERE HE GOES ANYMORE BUT AS LONG AS ITS NOT TO LA
 6 years ago '04        #29
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
They need to trade him ASAP... Once the deadline passes he will be a free man after this year and the Magic will get nothing...
 6 years ago '11        #30
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 1992 said:
This whole situation is like some bi*ch sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
A lot of people in this thread are idiots and really do not understand the situation.
 6 years ago '08        #32
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
magic are gonna have to either trade with the nets, or some team that has fairly productive players that they might prefer cap space over. maybe rockets, knicks, wizards, blazers, pistons, hornets. i don't see orlando getting anything big at this point.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
All I know is they better not get rid of drew
For this attention wh0ore.

big shot Bynum is the future
 6 years ago '05        #34
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
A lot of people in this thread are idiots and really do not understand the situation.
If you were any smarter you would break it down
Instead of name calling

mr perfect
 6 years ago '06        #35
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
magic are gonna have to either trade with the nets, or some team that has fairly productive players that they might prefer cap space over. maybe rockets, knicks, wizards, blazers, pistons, hornets. i don't see orlando getting anything big at this point.
Melo and Chandler for Dwight
 6 years ago '05        #36
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
I can't stand this fu*king d!ck head anymore.. fu*k..
 03-14-2012, 02:16 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who notices that the Magic aren't even that bad of a team this year? Fuhks this guys problem? I couldn't be playing with a ma'fuhka requesting to be traded & sh*t & we out there putting in work trying to win games. Kinda sucka sh*t is that?
 6 years ago '08        #38
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Am I the only one who notices that the Magic aren't even that bad of a team this year? Fuhks this guys problem? I couldn't be playing with a ma'fuhka requesting to be traded & sh*t & we out there putting in work trying to win games. Kinda sucka sh*t is that?
A.) go to BK and build a team with deron williams, brook lopez, lotto pick and an owner who has the pockets/market to support big spending. plus no current contracts extending past next year

or

B.) stay in orlando - who's losing the most money in the league - and operate on borrowed time with a franchise that has money locked up in hedo turkoglu, jason richardson, big baby, chris duhon and quentin richardson through 2014+

6 years ago '10        #39
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
If he don't sign an extension he is gone.
 6 years ago '04        #40
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
pau for d12 straight up

Get that bynum d12 twin tower sh*t goin. . .
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy