Partying teenagers wreck $500,000 home in copycat of hit film Project X

most viewed right now
 167
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
i knew it was only a matter of time befor sh*t hit the fan:cool-smiley-009:
 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM         #82
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
The use of government a.ssistance at an alarming rate?

white people hold that crown, sorry you didn't know though before you went being a fu*king dumbass.

don't bite on that sh*t especially when all you have is bullsh*t to back it up. ignore the race trolls...oops, you are one.
 03-15-2012, 09:36 PM         #83
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
fu*k yeah all black people are poor...if they through a party it would be at a broke down house in the hood that smells like sh*t
Cool story bro
 Withit said:
Flash Mobs in Philly?

The murder rate among blacks?

The drop out rate among blacks?

The use of government a.ssistance at an alarming rate?

Lynch Mobs?

The murder rate among Whites?

The illiteracy among Whites?

The use of governemtn a.ssistance at an alarming rate

Try me white devil, you ain't sh*t racist pig.
 donmeca2020 said:
this coming from somebody, who probably lives in apartment in the middle of the "hood" its funny how whites always live in better areas and the minute you leave that area and go to a black community... you definetly know
I live in the suburbs, come again? And since all you devils feel this way about Blacks why listen to our music? This is a hip hop forum after all. Dumbass
 6 years ago '10        #84
Dalinkwent 
space
avatar space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 yeaaahbenn said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #85
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Naww im messing with all ya...

hahaha im black

got ya
 03-16-2012, 03:23 AM         #86
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Naww im messing with all ya...

hahaha im black

got ya
you dirty a.ss troll go back under your bridge :nasmad:
 03-16-2012, 05:57 AM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Naww im messing with all ya...

hahaha im black

got ya
hahaha





Not any more


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-16-2012 at 08:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #88
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
who saw the real project x? i was in the movies and i watched the whole thing.. but then the movie cut off and lights were flashing talking bout proceed to the exit... like the building was on fire or somthing.

now we leave cuz it was on the part where he went back to school and everybody was clappin and sh*t. and im wondering if i missed something... who saw the movie? was it over?
 03-16-2012, 01:45 PM         #89
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Cool story bro

Lynch Mobs?

The murder rate among Whites?

The illiteracy among Whites?

The use of governemtn a.ssistance at an alarming rate

Try me white devil, you ain't sh*t racist pig.


I live in the suburbs, come again? And since all you devils feel this way about Blacks why listen to our music? This is a hip hop forum after all. Dumbass
You can't be serious.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 mayday20 said:
You can't be serious.
naw but on the real I was confused with that....
 6 years ago '10        #91
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
bunch of my boys are white...we were just clowning...
 03-16-2012, 10:19 PM         #92
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
You can't be serious.
Shut up you racist white pig.
 6 years ago '10        #93
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
Shut up you racist white pig.
no no he isnt saying that he is racist he is just saying those things aren't true. Do you follow dumbass?
 6 years ago '04        #94
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
I left out the theatre after seeing project x thinking... Is this what its like in the day in the life of a young wigga out here in these streets???
 03-17-2012, 02:58 PM         #95
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
People that sell crack still know how to spell groceries because even in inner city schools they teach that in the 4th grade.

Hard to be a smart a.ss when you aren't that smart huh....guess that just makes you an a.ss.
you really hurt my feelings.. some scumbag pourchy that posts in this forum??? im sure you yourself probably didn't even finish high school, and your working a minimum wage job. fu*k outta here..........

i got no problem with blacks, my homeboy i grew up with whom im going out tonight with for st patty's day is black, but when one of you fu*ks drop that white this white that... you all know thats going to offend people, and when we drop black this or that, you guys are quick to do the same sh*t so dont bi*ch.... take it like a man, you want to dish it out and cant take it back then your bi*ch.


Last edited by donmeca2020; 03-17-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,507 | Props total: 991 991
 donmeca2020 said:
you really hurt my feelings.. some scumbag pourchy that posts in this forum??? im sure you yourself probably didn't even finish high school, and your working a minimum wage job. fu*k outta here..........

i got no problem with blacks, my homeboy i grew up with whom im going out tonight with for st patty's day is black, but when one of you fu*ks drop that white this white that... you all know thats going to offend people, and when we drop black this or that, you guys are quick to do the same sh*t so dont bi*ch.... take it like a man, you want to dish it out and cant take it back then your bi*ch.
A bunch of insults but zero actual points....you are a credit to your race my friend.

You speak about someone not finishing high school but yet......grouceys?.....grouceys?.... ...GROUCEYS? I'm not the type to pick over a missed letter or two but son if you DID finish high school your school should be burnt to the ground.

Secondly if I didn't finish high school then my university should be embarrassed. They just sent me this letter inviting me to their award ceremony for being on the Dean's List. Shame on them.

Look kid, you're obviously a child. If not in age, then in mentality, you're clueless and you continue to make yourself and everything you represent look horrible. Give it up while you're FAR behind.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Mista Mizatti said:
A bunch of insults but zero actual points....you are a credit to your race my friend.

You speak about someone not finishing high school but yet......grouceys?.....grouceys?.... ...GROUCEYS? I'm not the type to pick over a missed letter or two but son if you DID finish high school your school should be burnt to the ground.

Secondly if I didn't finish high school then my university should be embarrassed. They just sent me this letter inviting me to their award ceremony for being on the Dean's List. Shame on them.

Look kid, you're obviously a child. If not in age, then in mentality, you're clueless and you continue to make yourself and everything you represent look horrible. Give it up while you're FAR behind.

Well whether or not you are going to an awards ceremony is something nobody will know, but I will take your word for it. That's what I hate about arguing on here is you can be a millionaire who's seven feet tall and nobody can prove you wrong. Obviously you are insecure, because you felt the need to tell everybody. Anyway, I think most white people are cool with black people until they talk sh*t about white people. Now, I am the bad guy because I gave it back. That is the problem with you guys...you have such hatred for white people that you don't see the big picture.

The mayor of Philly had a great lecture for people like you. And I mean it in all honesty, you should listen to it I think it would do you some good. I am sure you are a smart kid, but no matter where you go in life you are going to have to respect or at least fake respect to a white person and that is just simple mathematics. Your generation was raised by rap music and Obama...not by your parents and grandparents who always seem to be good people. Most of you guys are punks plan and simple. There are so many examples of it everyday. Almost all of the murders in my town are done by blacks. We are scared of them and wish they would move. When they enter my neighborhood we all fear for good reason, because the last black family that moved in ran a crackhouse...Mind you this is a great neighborhood. Due to the current economic situation homes are cheaper. Therefore, black people are moving into these homes. And guess what? Street signs are being ruined...Stores are being robbed. Some stores are closing, because they can't deal with it and a black woman herself told me it is because of these young black punks and she is right.
 03-18-2012, 01:56 AM         #98
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Well whether or not you are going to an awards ceremony is something nobody will know, but I will take your word for it. That's what I hate about arguing on here is you can be a millionaire who's seven feet tall and nobody can prove you wrong. Obviously you are insecure, because you felt the need to tell everybody. Anyway, I think most white people are cool with black people until they talk sh*t about white people. Now, I am the bad guy because I gave it back. That is the problem with you guys...you have such hatred for white people that you don't see the big picture.

The mayor of Philly had a great lecture for people like you. And I mean it in all honesty, you should listen to it I think it would do you some good. I am sure you are a smart kid, but no matter where you go in life you are going to have to respect or at least fake respect to a white person and that is just simple mathematics. Your generation was raised by rap music and Obama...not by your parents and grandparents who always seem to be good people. Most of you guys are punks plan and simple. There are so many examples of it everyday. Almost all of the murders in my town are done by blacks. We are scared of them and wish they would move. When they enter my neighborhood we all fear for good reason, because the last black family that moved in ran a crackhouse...Mind you this is a great neighborhood. Due to the current economic situation homes are cheaper. Therefore, black people are moving into these homes. And guess what? Street signs are being ruined...Stores are being robbed. Some stores are closing, because they can't deal with it and a black woman herself told me it is because of these young black punks and she is right.
shut up you white devil troll, you're whole race is nothing put punks. Let us not forget:


[pic - click to view]



And you have the nerve to make us out as we are criminals and low lives fu*k you. A Black man infact 2 last year I believe were k!lled by young white devils one of the black man was ran over, and the other lynched and dragged via a truck. FOH.

Your people are nothing but harbingers of hate and destruction.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 233 233
race card was the first to go up
 03-18-2012, 09:09 AM         #100
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
I left out the theatre after seeing project x thinking... Is this what its like in the day in the life of a young wigga out here in these streets???
my cousin burnt me a copy of this sh*t. I dont think I laughed once. All I kept thinkin' was, "as soon as I put my big screen tv's volume on 25 my neighbors are right at my door."

how the fuhk can they hear that? we're a good 35 some odd feet away. lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
618 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy