Partying teenagers wreck $500,000 home in copycat of hit film Project X

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
i knew it was only a matter of time befor sh*t hit the fan:cool-smiley-009:
 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM         #82
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
The use of government a.ssistance at an alarming rate?

white people hold that crown, sorry you didn't know though before you went being a fu*king dumbass.

don't bite on that sh*t especially when all you have is bullsh*t to back it up. ignore the race trolls...oops, you are one.
 03-15-2012, 10:36 PM         #83
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
fu*k yeah all black people are poor...if they through a party it would be at a broke down house in the hood that smells like sh*t
Cool story bro
 Withit said:
Flash Mobs in Philly?

The murder rate among blacks?

The drop out rate among blacks?

The use of government a.ssistance at an alarming rate?

Lynch Mobs?

The murder rate among Whites?

The illiteracy among Whites?

The use of governemtn a.ssistance at an alarming rate

Try me white devil, you ain't sh*t racist pig.
 donmeca2020 said:
this coming from somebody, who probably lives in apartment in the middle of the "hood" its funny how whites always live in better areas and the minute you leave that area and go to a black community... you definetly know
I live in the suburbs, come again? And since all you devils feel this way about Blacks why listen to our music? This is a hip hop forum after all. Dumbass
 6 years ago '10        #84
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 yeaaahbenn said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #85
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Naww im messing with all ya...

hahaha im black

got ya
 03-16-2012, 04:23 AM         #86
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:

hahaha im black

got ya
you dirty a.ss troll go back under your bridge
 03-16-2012, 06:57 AM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:

hahaha im black

got ya
hahaha

Not any more

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-16-2012 at 09:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #88
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
who saw the real project x? i was in the movies and i watched the whole thing.. but then the movie cut off and lights were flashing talking bout proceed to the exit... like the building was on fire or somthing.

now we leave cuz it was on the part where he went back to school and everybody was clappin and sh*t. and im wondering if i missed something... who saw the movie? was it over?
 03-16-2012, 02:45 PM         #89
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Cool story bro

Lynch Mobs?

The murder rate among Whites?

The illiteracy among Whites?

The use of governemtn a.ssistance at an alarming rate

Try me white devil, you ain't sh*t racist pig.

I live in the suburbs, come again? And since all you devils feel this way about Blacks why listen to our music? This is a hip hop forum after all. Dumbass
You can't be serious.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 mayday20 said:
You can't be serious.
naw but on the real I was confused with that....
 6 years ago '10        #91
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
bunch of my boys are white...we were just clowning...
 03-16-2012, 11:19 PM         #92
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
You can't be serious.
Shut up you racist white pig.
 6 years ago '10        #93
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Shut up you racist white pig.
no no he isnt saying that he is racist he is just saying those things aren't true. Do you follow dumbass?
 6 years ago '04        #94
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
I left out the theatre after seeing project x thinking... Is this what its like in the day in the life of a young wigga out here in these streets???
 03-17-2012, 03:58 PM         #95
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
People that sell crack still know how to spell groceries because even in inner city schools they teach that in the 4th grade.

Hard to be a smart a.ss when you aren't that smart huh....guess that just makes you an a.ss.
you really hurt my feelings.. some scumbag pourchy that posts in this forum??? im sure you yourself probably didn't even finish high school, and your working a minimum wage job. fu*k outta here..........

i got no problem with blacks, my homeboy i grew up with whom im going out tonight with for st patty's day is black, but when one of you fu*ks drop that white this white that... you all know thats going to offend people, and when we drop black this or that, you guys are quick to do the same sh*t so dont bi*ch.... take it like a man, you want to dish it out and cant take it back then your bi*ch.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 03-17-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 donmeca2020 said:
you really hurt my feelings.. some scumbag pourchy that posts in this forum??? im sure you yourself probably didn't even finish high school, and your working a minimum wage job. fu*k outta here..........

i got no problem with blacks, my homeboy i grew up with whom im going out tonight with for st patty's day is black, but when one of you fu*ks drop that white this white that... you all know thats going to offend people, and when we drop black this or that, you guys are quick to do the same sh*t so dont bi*ch.... take it like a man, you want to dish it out and cant take it back then your bi*ch.
A bunch of insults but zero actual points....you are a credit to your race my friend.

You speak about someone not finishing high school but yet......grouceys?.....grouceys?.... ...GROUCEYS? I'm not the type to pick over a missed letter or two but son if you DID finish high school your school should be burnt to the ground.

Secondly if I didn't finish high school then my university should be embarrassed. They just sent me this letter inviting me to their award ceremony for being on the Dean's List. Shame on them.

Look kid, you're obviously a child. If not in age, then in mentality, you're clueless and you continue to make yourself and everything you represent look horrible. Give it up while you're FAR behind.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
A bunch of insults but zero actual points....you are a credit to your race my friend.

You speak about someone not finishing high school but yet......grouceys?.....grouceys?.... ...GROUCEYS? I'm not the type to pick over a missed letter or two but son if you DID finish high school your school should be burnt to the ground.

Secondly if I didn't finish high school then my university should be embarrassed. They just sent me this letter inviting me to their award ceremony for being on the Dean's List. Shame on them.

Look kid, you're obviously a child. If not in age, then in mentality, you're clueless and you continue to make yourself and everything you represent look horrible. Give it up while you're FAR behind.

Well whether or not you are going to an awards ceremony is something nobody will know, but I will take your word for it. That's what I hate about arguing on here is you can be a millionaire who's seven feet tall and nobody can prove you wrong. Obviously you are insecure, because you felt the need to tell everybody. Anyway, I think most white people are cool with black people until they talk sh*t about white people. Now, I am the bad guy because I gave it back. That is the problem with you guys...you have such hatred for white people that you don't see the big picture.

The mayor of Philly had a great lecture for people like you. And I mean it in all honesty, you should listen to it I think it would do you some good. I am sure you are a smart kid, but no matter where you go in life you are going to have to respect or at least fake respect to a white person and that is just simple mathematics. Your generation was raised by rap music and Obama...not by your parents and grandparents who always seem to be good people. Most of you guys are punks plan and simple. There are so many examples of it everyday. Almost all of the murders in my town are done by blacks. We are scared of them and wish they would move. When they enter my neighborhood we all fear for good reason, because the last black family that moved in ran a crackhouse...Mind you this is a great neighborhood. Due to the current economic situation homes are cheaper. Therefore, black people are moving into these homes. And guess what? Street signs are being ruined...Stores are being robbed. Some stores are closing, because they can't deal with it and a black woman herself told me it is because of these young black punks and she is right.
 03-18-2012, 02:56 AM         #98
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Well whether or not you are going to an awards ceremony is something nobody will know, but I will take your word for it. That's what I hate about arguing on here is you can be a millionaire who's seven feet tall and nobody can prove you wrong. Obviously you are insecure, because you felt the need to tell everybody. Anyway, I think most white people are cool with black people until they talk sh*t about white people. Now, I am the bad guy because I gave it back. That is the problem with you guys...you have such hatred for white people that you don't see the big picture.

The mayor of Philly had a great lecture for people like you. And I mean it in all honesty, you should listen to it I think it would do you some good. I am sure you are a smart kid, but no matter where you go in life you are going to have to respect or at least fake respect to a white person and that is just simple mathematics. Your generation was raised by rap music and Obama...not by your parents and grandparents who always seem to be good people. Most of you guys are punks plan and simple. There are so many examples of it everyday. Almost all of the murders in my town are done by blacks. We are scared of them and wish they would move. When they enter my neighborhood we all fear for good reason, because the last black family that moved in ran a crackhouse...Mind you this is a great neighborhood. Due to the current economic situation homes are cheaper. Therefore, black people are moving into these homes. And guess what? Street signs are being ruined...Stores are being robbed. Some stores are closing, because they can't deal with it and a black woman herself told me it is because of these young black punks and she is right.
shut up you white devil troll, you're whole race is nothing put punks. Let us not forget:

[pic - click to view]

And you have the nerve to make us out as we are criminals and low lives fu*k you. A Black man infact 2 last year I believe were k!lled by young white devils one of the black man was ran over, and the other lynched and dragged via a truck. FOH.

Your people are nothing but harbingers of hate and destruction.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
race card was the first to go up
 03-18-2012, 10:09 AM         #100
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
I left out the theatre after seeing project x thinking... Is this what its like in the day in the life of a young wigga out here in these streets???
my cousin burnt me a copy of this sh*t. I dont think I laughed once. All I kept thinkin' was, "as soon as I put my big screen tv's volume on 25 my neighbors are right at my door."

how the fuhk can they hear that? we're a good 35 some odd feet away. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy