Partying teenagers wreck $500,000 home in copycat of hit film Project X

most viewed right now
 74
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 donmeca2020 said:
fu*k kinda comment is that ??? better getting arrested for having an unruly party at a vacant home, then selling crack on the corner and using and EBT card to go buy your goucerys...


as for this thread... its fu*king wild and stupid, i heard they just did that over here in south florida as well.
People that sell crack still know how to spell groceries because even in inner city schools they teach that in the 4th grade.

Hard to be a smart a.ss when you aren't that smart huh....guess that just makes you an a.ss.


Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 03-15-2012 at 12:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #62
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 DominationCM said:
got to be white
fu*k yeah all black people are poor...if they through a party it would be at a broke down house in the hood that smells like sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #63
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
white people have no respect for their community, little disrespectful d!ckheads
Flash Mobs in Philly?

The murder rate among blacks?

The drop out rate among blacks?

The use of government a.ssistance at an alarming rate?

 03-15-2012, 12:52 PM         #64
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
sh*t aint new, when i was in highschool the burbs had a ton of wild a.ss house partys, this sh*ts been happening
No bullsh*t, back in the day me and my homeboy from Lefrak drove down to a b*tch we knew who moved out to Connecticuts crib. She knew some girls in UCONN that told her about this house party and sh*t and we was all gonna go. So we get there and the sh*ts poppin! Like whiteboy sh*t, just b*tches all over, lix, trees, kegs and sh*t. That was the 1st time I think I ever had a Yager bomb or however you spell that sh*t. But my man was blitzed, and he tried to holla at this one b*tch and she was stuntin' on him, so he mushed her in the head! lol Next thing I know this big a.ss white n*gga just came outa nowhere and duffed my son in the face! So we all in that b*tch brawling it out b*tches f!ghting everyone just throwing down. So this one kid jumps up on this table and hes like YO WHAT THE FUHK EVERYBODY! CHILL OUT! LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN! and I swear like on some movie sh*t everyone just stopped, gave each other dap, and went back to what they were doing!
fuhkin' shirt was ripped, lost my hat. Bloody lip and sh*t. Word up I hate me some white folks but yall parties be crazy! I got a few whiteboy party stories from when I was in the Army. sh*ts be out of control!
 6 years ago '08        #65
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
everything turns into a race thread
 6 years ago '10        #66
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 M said:
everything turns into a race thread
I know...black people start it though, because they have contempt for white people

even though most of my tax dollars goes to pay for their groceries
 03-15-2012, 01:02 PM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I know...black people start it though, because they have contempt for white people

even though most of my tax dollars goes to pay for their groceries
YOU AINT GOT NO JOB TOMMY!!!

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #68
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I saw this sh*t on the news one day from out in the suburbs of Vancouver. This 13 year old girl threw a party cuz her dad went away, and basically all the kids from the local high school came and got buck. The girl passed out early cuz she was fu*kin 13. So they took nekkid pictures of her. Smashed holes in all the walls, smashed all the TVs and other electronics, stole the dad's car and k!lled their cat.

Damn.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 Withit said:
I know...black people start it though, because they have contempt for white people

even though most of my tax dollars goes to pay for their groceries
Considering the fact that there are more whites than blacks on food stamps, I'd shut up if I were you. Not to mention that with such an ignorant comment tells me that your "taxes" are from your mommy and daddies money because you can't be over 15.

He thinks that the 4.35 in tax that he spent on his Paper Jams guitar pays for black peoples "gourceys" as his cousin put it.
 6 years ago '11        #70
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 1992 said:
think if a black person had a party like project x....

Then they'll be hit the metal part of the belt.
Damn white parents cant control they kids.
 03-15-2012, 01:54 PM         #71
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Considering the fact that there are more whites than blacks on food stamps, I'd shut up if I were you. Not to mention that with such an ignorant comment tells me that your "taxes" are from your mommy and daddies money because you can't be over 15.

He thinks that the 4.35 in tax that he spent on his Paper Jams guitar pays for black peoples "gourceys" as his cousin put it.
nah, but it was the fact that a couple n*ggas in here said "white people" that got the lad all ruffled.

and here I thought WE were the "sensitive" ones
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 ManWithoutFear! said:
nah, but it was the fact that a couple n*ggas in here said "white people" that got the lad all ruffled.

and here I thought WE were the "sensitive" ones
No, see there were a couple PEOPLE saying white people. None of these idiots know whether they are black or any other race, but due to the "contempt" that they have for blacks they got upset and ended up making themselves look like complete dumbasses.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Mista Mizatti said:
Considering the fact that there are more whites than blacks on food stamps, I'd shut up if I were you. Not to mention that with such an ignorant comment tells me that your "taxes" are from your mommy and daddies money because you can't be over 15.

He thinks that the 4.35 in tax that he spent on his Paper Jams guitar pays for black peoples "gourceys" as his cousin put it.
Well there are more white people in the US than black people...sooo your logic is flawed...the percentage of blacks versus whites is way larger. No, I am not taking about my parents. I make 70,000 a year...

I am just sick of these people saying they hate white people, but they have no idea where there Obama money comes from...
 03-15-2012, 04:44 PM         #74
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Well there are more white people in the US than black people...sooo your logic is flawed...the percentage of blacks versus whites is way larger. No, I am not taking about my parents. I make 70,000 a year...

I am just sick of these people saying they hate white people, but they have no idea where there Obama money comes from...
lol no you don't. and even if you did...

"i" make more...

and I'm black!

and I let my co-workers know I hate them everyday! lol and they do the whole, "nod and laugh thing." mums the word for white folks until they get online. sheeeeit, you're probably one of the guys I work with! lmao


[video - click to view]



Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-15-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #75
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
lol no you don't. and even if you did...

"i" make more...

and I'm black!

and I let my co-workers know I hate them everyday! lol and they do the whole, "nod and laugh thing." mums the word for white folks until they get online. sheeeeit, you're probably one of the guys I work with! lmao

Who's your boss? Who owns the company? Who gave you the opportunity? Because unless you work at Howard, one of those answers, if not all...is ...a white guy...

You are missing the point...that point is not that I hate black people...I am just trying to get you to understand that no matter how you look at it...it was a white person that started the company...it was a white person that gave us the constitution which allowed you to have these opportunities...you will never get around it and that is just the fact...but people on here say they hate white people all the time...

I argue for black people all the time...I hate when people say they don't pay taxes to school districts...because they play 100 dollars in lottery a day and thats goes towards the school systems...Also, a friend of mine worked for Frito Lay and is very racist...However, I told him if it wasn't for black people he would never sell Doritos...which I love as well....
 6 years ago '10        #76
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
P.S.

Of course there are black people who make more than me, they usually own businesses...I know a few of them and they don't bi*ch and have contempt for the white man like you do...
 6 years ago '07        #77
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Shea-bird said:
No one got shot, so prolly.
that was sad and funny.
 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Who's your boss? Who owns the company? Who gave you the opportunity? Because unless you work at Howard, one of those answers, if not all...is ...a white guy...

You are missing the point...that point is not that I hate black people...I am just trying to get you to understand that no matter how you look at it...it was a white person that started the company...it was a white person that gave us the constitution which allowed you to have these opportunities...you will never get around it and that is just the fact...but people on here say they hate white people all the time...

I argue for black people all the time...I hate when people say they don't pay taxes to school districts...because they play 100 dollars in lottery a day and thats goes towards the school systems...Also, a friend of mine worked for Frito Lay and is very racist...However, I told him if it wasn't for black people he would never sell Doritos...which I love as well....
blah blah blah blah blah blah...

my bills are paid.
 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
P.S.

Of course there are black people who make more than me, they usually own businesses...I know a few of them and they don't bi*ch and have contempt for the white man like you do...
ps "I" hate white people. But not too much though cause like I said you ma'fuhkas only seem to speak your mind online or on FoxNews. lol And since I dont watch FoxNews when theres something more entertaining on...

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #80
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
ps "I" hate white people. But not too much though cause like I said you ma'fuhkas only seem to speak your mind online or on FoxNews. lol And since I dont watch FoxNews when theres something more entertaining on...
Yup. If you reread that it made no sense...

I am having troubling believing you make a lot of money, because from this end you don't seem all that educated.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy