Brandon Marshall traded to Chicago

most viewed right now
 148
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
you can't tell these knuckleheads nothing

I thought marshall's issues were off field character related

now we trying to act like he's not a pro bowl wide receiver that has big playmaking ability

fu*kin lames really in denial, get off your high horses
 6 years ago '07        #382
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 20130 20130
 SlickJ101 said:
You said Marshall > Hartline and from a talent standpoint sure, but when you factor in money and annoyance factor they don't make up for it.

I'd rather just keep the 10 mil a year and have Hartline.

If you're bumping this you're suggesting we missed him Sun or we wish we still had him. I don't. Tannehill just threw for 400 but if we had Marshall we'd of won? lol I know people aren't trying to say that.
i know you dont miss marshall but i dont think brandon bad at all you make it seem like brandon not that good
 10-01-2012, 11:23 PM         #383
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
strong denial

stop acting like brandon marshall isn't a threat that opposing dc's don't gameplan for

him on the field would have changed up arizona's schemes

plus there were alot of times where the dolphins offense was stale and it was just 3 and out's

this offense would be alot better with a #1 receiver, tannehill needs weapons and marshall would have been a great one
Where did i say he wasn't a threat?

You sure he woulda caught that wide open TD that Hartline did?

I remember him running out of bounds on that catch in San Diego when he had no one within 30 yds of him and dropping another cause the "sun was in his eyes"

This team needs better playcalling down the stretch and clearly better CBs. the defense folds at will in the 4th when the game is on the line.

 SlickJ101 said:
He'd of hit those field goals though.


 Moony Jackson said:
you can't tell these knuckleheads nothing

I thought marshall's issues were off field character related

now we trying to act like he's not a pro bowl wide receiver that has big playmaking ability

fu*kin lames really in denial, get off your high horses
nobody said any of that

you just like fabricate sh*t to get mad and act like you're right all the time

dude dropped 7 TDs or so last season that woulda won games
 6 years ago '08        #384
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 timdog said:
i know you dont miss marshall but i dont think brandon bad at all you make it seem like brandon not that good
He's was way too inconsistent.
 10-01-2012, 11:26 PM         #385
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know whats going on here but fu*k


Last edited by -BigC-; 10-01-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #386
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 NoTitleSince73 said:
5 straight years of over 1,000 yards receiving is inconsistent? Even with those Bum QBs he had throwing to him after Cutler?
Those Bum QBs made him drop all those TDs huh?

That's too bad.
 6 years ago '10        #387
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Cheeze said:
Where did i say he wasn't a threat?

You sure he woulda caught that wide open TD that Hartline did?

I remember him running out of bounds on that catch in San Diego when he had no one within 30 yds of him and dropping another cause the "sun was in his eyes"

This team needs better playcalling down the stretch and clearly better CBs. the defense folds at will in the 4th when the game is on the line.







nobody said any of that

you just like fabricate sh*t to get mad and act like you're right all the time

dude dropped 7 TDs or so last season that woulda won games
I think his mess ups are way too overstated by you and the other dude

marshall still managed to be a 1000 yard receiver during both years with the dolphins

with chad fu*kin henne throwing him the ball

yeah lets remember all his drop passes but conveniently forget all the times henne overthrew him

with an accurate qb like tannehill, marshall would have been a much better receiver

look how improved hartline is, you mean to tell me marshall wouldn't benefit from tannehill as his qb?
 6 years ago '08        #388
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Thats what I thought, you cant answer the ?. Look up the word inconsistent, then come back and share with the class what you learned.
Child please.

You know what else he consistently did throughout his career? Drop passes. Esp TDs in Miami.

He puts up yards, great, but he's not some clutch WR that you can always count on.
 6 years ago '04        #389
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by finishim; 10-02-2012 at 03:58 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #390
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
B.M would of been nice with Ryan.. Can't believe I have to watch Bess and Hartline.
 6 years ago '12        #391
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,961 | Props total: 14119 14119
this.

dude still cost you one game.

helped win this one.

look up definition of inconsistent.
 6 years ago '04        #392
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,264 | Props total: 7658 7658
 44wade said:
this.

dude still cost you one game.

helped win this one.

look up definition of inconsistent.
This cost us the game? That drop would have been 4 points more since we still scored a fg in that drive. We lost by a final score of 23-10. Does that add up to you bro?
 10-02-2012, 09:20 AM         #393
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
This cost us the game? That drop would have been 4 points more since we still scored a fg in that drive. We lost by a final score of 23-10. Does that add up to you bro?
So scoring a TD instead of FG and making it 13-7 instead of 13-3 wouldn't have made it an easier game to call? Everything continues to play out the same way in EVERY game the way it did regardless if you changed the score earlier in the game and made it closer?



 6 years ago '09        #394
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
avatar space
space
$16,049 | Props total: 10318 10318
 6 years ago '07        #395
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SlickJ101 said:
You said Marshall > Hartline and from a talent standpoint sure, but when you factor in money and annoyance factor they don't make up for it.

I'd rather just keep the 10 mil a year and have Hartline.

If you're bumping this you're suggesting we missed him Sun or we wish we still had him. I don't. Tannehill just threw for 400 but if we had Marshall we'd of won? lol I know people aren't trying to say that.
 6 years ago '08        #396
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 INF4MOUS said:
Which one of our castoffs you starting this week? Turner or Gates?
 6 years ago '04        #397
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1000 1000

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #398
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1000 1000
 6 years ago '05        #399
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
My fantasy team is feasting
 5 years ago '04        #400
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,013 | Props total: 15491 15491
but but but but but
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
49 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 22 - Floridaman strikes again, this time attacking kids
42 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy