most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #281
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Brandon Marshall, IS A CHICAGO BEAr, NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 6 years ago '04        #282
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I remember I made a thread saying the Bears should trade their third rounder and Devin Hester to The Dolphins for Marshall and people said I was crazy.. Its wild that we got him for less than that.. Just 2 third rounders.. Great day to be a Bears fan..
 6 years ago '08        #283
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 980 980
hopefully Jay didn't forget

[pic - click to view]

03-13-2012, 08:53 PM         #284
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
wayne back the colts.

lol @ the dolphins they have no clue what the fu*k they doing. are they seriously going to go into the season with that sh*tty a.ss recieving corps
They gotta be drafting Blackmon......right?
 6 years ago '07        #285
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yall might draft floyd
 6 years ago '04        #286
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
he wont get passed #6 for the rams

plus it would be retarded to trade up especially with the price tag they will compand for 3 or 4 spots

i have no clue what they doing.
who the hell ever knows what they doing?

Dolphins and the word "plan" don't know each other

watch we draft a running back (not named Miller), or a safety :hang:
 6 years ago '04        #287
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Peanut (tillman) just did a interview on 670 the score.. priceless...

When asked about defensive weapons needed "naw give cutty more toys to play with"

"all bears fans get drunk, celebrate have a drink for me" that's my PRO BOWL CB

The players on the defense side of the bears seem to be overwhelmed with excitement.

Can't wait for bears training camp!
 03-13-2012, 09:19 PM         #288
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
at #8 he better be Elite if your drafting him in the top 10...

if we get eric winston then we need to get the best DE out there. which could be both coples and ingram that will be there at #8

next season is over before it started anyways . these muthafu*kas need to draft the best players avaliable. fu*k position of need we are years away from anything

i dont care if we go next season with these sh*tty a.ss wideouts. we have no fu*king QB anyways
at this point we should just stack up on defense and running backs... ain't no passing happening with that sh*tyy receiving group
 6 years ago '09        #289
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
maybe we might look at getting manningham in free agency
 03-13-2012, 09:21 PM         #290
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dolphins retarded, dumb a.ss muhfu*kas...fu*k you trade B Marshall for? He a beast! And I was rooting for yall n*ggas cuz of my dude Reggie Bush

and fu*k Peyton Mannig for waiting a long a.ss time to pick a team...
 6 years ago '10        #291
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Bears should sign Laurent now too
 6 years ago '04        #292
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 Nu Tymez said:
I remember I made a thread saying the Bears should trade their third rounder and Devin Hester to The Dolphins for Marshall and people said I was crazy.. Its wild that we got him for less than that.. Just 2 third rounders.. Great day to be a Bears fan..
Yeah I remember that thread, and yes I called you crazy for trading hester also. Did agree however the 3rd was cool though, clearly as you can see he wasn't worth all that other stuff you was saying... Any who

Celebrations fellas

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #293
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 killadre said:
Peanut (tillman) just did a interview on 670 the score.. priceless...

When asked about defensive weapons needed "naw give cutty more toys to play with"

"all bears fans get drunk, celebrate have a drink for me" that's my PRO BOWL CB

The players on the defense side of the bears seem to be overwhelmed with excitement.

Can't wait for bears training camp!
my body is ready for football
 6 years ago '09        #294
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
 P. Dedos said:
why waste the cap money on him. hes a beast #3 wideout and a laughable #1 wideout which what he'd be here judging by the talent we have at the position we have now

we have fu*king regressed in talent on offense since this regime has come in. and thats fu*king unbelievable to do

ross is an idiot for keeping that nobody in the front office smh
he would be good as a # 2 and we can draft someone in round 2-3 as a starter
 6 years ago '06        #295
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
Stupid fu*king dolphins, I swear, if i didn't have such an emotional attatchment to this p!ss poor franchise, i would've found a new team to root for a long a.ss time ago. We go from being the fav to get manning, to most likely not getting manning and trading our best receiver for some garbage a.ss 3rd rd picks. No wonder manning and fisher didn't want to come to this fu*king joke of a franchise. I hope we play the bears soon and marshall has his best game ever. I found out about this sh*t while at work and i got fu*kin pissed and still am. Theres a rumor that it may have happened cuz manning may have stated he didn't want to play with marshall(i doubt that) but if true, how fu*king dumb is miami gonna look when they dont get manning on top of that?
 6 years ago '06        #296
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 P. Dedos said:
why waste the cap money on him. hes a beast #3 wideout and a laughable #1 wideout which what he'd be here judging by the talent we have at the position we have now

we have fu*king regressed in talent on offense since this regime has come in. and thats fu*king unbelievable to do

ross is an idiot for keeping that nobody in the front office smh
even if we did get him, it wont be much of an upgrade. lets face it, our team is a fu*king joke for the second straight offseason in a row. Last year we had that fiasco with the coach that was retarded as sh*t too. Damn our team sucks d!ck.
 6 years ago '04        #297
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3921 3921
 Nu Tymez said:
I remember that thread as well. I think I called you crazy for that too It is amazing we got him for what we got him for. Sheeeeittt, I ain't complaining though
 6 years ago '10        #298
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #299
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
alot of sh*t could've been done that would have been better than trading marshall for stinky 3rd round picks

they could have traded up to get blackmon and have a menacing vertical threat with marshall and blackmon regardless of who the qb was that receiving corp would have been insane

smh dolphins front office is the worst
 6 years ago '10        #300
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 P. Dedos said:
dolphins in the hunt for laurent robinson. it would be start he would look great along side a monster like brandon marshall but oh well. lets see what they do with the 14 million in cap space but i cant see anybody that the team is going look better than last year
fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy