Brandon Marshall traded to Chicago

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I will honestly wish death on Ireland before I go to bed tonight. Won't feel bad about it either. I don't care about his family potentially missing him or not. fu*k his entire family and all of his loved ones. He's a piece of sh*t. Hope he dies painfully.

And even better if Stephen Ross dies with him.

Hope Ireland got aids from Dez Bryant'ss.lut mother, and passes it onto Ross when he bends it like Beckham for his old wrinkled honkey d!ck. Die slow together you worthless pieces of sh*ts.
 6 years ago '05        #182
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 2 Pistolz said:
He's a piece of sh*t. Hope he dies painfully.

6 years ago '08        #183
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 2 Pistolz said:
I will honestly wish death on Ireland before I go to bed tonight. Won't feel bad about it either. I don't care about his family potentially missing him or not. fu*k his entire family and all of his loved ones. He's a piece of sh*t. Hope he dies painfully.

Hope Ireland got aids from Dez Bryant'ss.lut mother, and passes it onto Ross when he bends it like Beckham for his old wrinkled honkey d!ck. Die slow together you worthless pieces of sh*ts.
From one Miami fan to another, you're acting like a little bi*ch.

Nobody knows what they're doing yet so stop getting emotional before we see what happens.
 6 years ago '05        #184
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
From one Miami fan to another, you're acting like a little bi*ch.

Nobody knows what they're doing yet so stop getting emotional before we see what happens.
Only an IDIOT would have any optimism regarding a questionable move from THIS front office. How blind are you? Do they EVER have a plan in store for the stupid moves they continuously make?

We already needed one starting receiver. Now we need two. And a quarterback. And a right tackle. And a free safety. And a pass rusher or two.

Why continue to pile needs on top of needs, especially for two fu*king third round picks that won't amount to sh*t with Ireland in control of the draft to begin with?

This organization will NEVER get back to even a RESPECTABLE level. We are the New York Knicks of the NFL now.

6 years ago '08        #185
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
n*gga he was the cfl player of the league and was persued by a few teams.. u act like they found this guy out the rough
And Ireland scouted him and sold him on Miami for peanuts so shut the fu*k up.

Getting a guy like Wake for nothing is finding a diamond in the rough, dipsh*t.

And how many CFL guys translate to the NFL? I'll wait.
 6 years ago '05        #186
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
And you're right.... NOBODY knows what they're doing.... INCLUDING JEFF IRELAND.

He's a fu*ktard. Only way to save face with me now is if they draft Tannehill and he turns out to be a stud. Otherwise I'm ignoring the restrictions on my gun license if I see that motherfu*ker in public. I'll be booked for a flight back to JA in no time.

6 years ago '08        #187
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Only an IDIOT would have any optimism regarding a questionable move from THIS front office. How blind are you? Do they EVER have a plan in store for the stupid moves they continuously make?

We already needed one starting receiver. Now we need two. And a quarterback. And a right tackle. And a free safety. And a pass rusher or two.

Why continue to pile needs on top of needs, especially for two fu*king third round picks that won't amount to sh*t with Ireland in control of the draft to begin with?

This organization will NEVER get back to even a RESPECTABLE level. We are the New York Knicks of the NFL now.

Like I said, emo-bi*ch. Stop whining when we're barely 90mins in to FA.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #188
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #189
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
And Ireland scouted him and sold him on Miami for peanuts so shut the fu*k up.

Getting a guy like Wake for nothing is finding a diamond in the rough, dipsh*t.

And how many CFL guys translate to the NFL? I'll wait.
Oh please. We take more chances on CFL players than any other team in the league. They were bound to hit on one or two eventually. What are they now, 1-for-10+ in the last 2-3 years? Whoopty doo.

And of course they got Wake for "peanuts".... he came from a CFL contract. You don't go from that to a long term deal with huge guaranteed money.
 6 years ago '04        #190
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 2 Pistolz said:

seek help.
 6 years ago '05        #191
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Like I said, emo-bi*ch. Stop whining when we're barely 90mins in to FA.

[pic - click to view]

You're a f*ggot.... you defend Ireland more than anyone on BX and Finheaven combined. sh*t is disgusting. What the fu*k has he done to earn so much respect from you? His track record as a general manager is under .500 in my book. He's had maybe one marginal (at best) offseason in his career. He sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #192
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
u must listen to too much 560qam
He does sound like one of those QAM stiffs.... convert to 790 bi*ch. This isn't the 60s anymore.
 6 years ago '09        #193
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
WTF miami???
what is the thinking behind this???
two 3rd round picks???
 6 years ago '05        #194
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 SteveSS said:
Still the third best team in the North.
Exactly...right behind us and the Packers.
 6 years ago '09        #195
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #196
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 6 years ago '08        #197
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
You're a f*ggot.... you defend Ireland more than anyone on BX and Finheaven combined. sh*t is disgusting. What the fu*k has he done to earn so much respect from you? His track record as a general manager is under .500 in my book. He's had maybe one marginal (at best) offseason in his career. He sucks.
You think Finheaven is legit? No wonder. You fit in perfectly at that zoo where there's a million bullsh*t rumors and people overreacting every other minute.

I don't think Ireland is great, but people act like he's done nothing, which isn't true. He's done OK and I'm giving him this season before I write him off.

I won't argue Ross seems like a tard. Philbin seems solid so far.

2 Pistolz said:
He does sound like one of those QAM stiffs.... convert to 790 bi*ch. This isn't the 60s anymore.
Which is funny considering I don't live in FL and have never heard of either of those stations The Miami media is awful anyways.
 03-13-2012, 04:45 PM         #198
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the lions fans in this thread, im not a fan of neither the bears nor lions but how you gona talk all that sh*t from one good season when the bears were banged up the whole year?
 6 years ago '04        #199
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,259 | Props total: 3845 3845
 2 Pistolz said:

You just might have taken sh*t a bit too far on this one bruh...
 6 years ago '08        #200
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
@ the trade and this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy