The Dream and The Weekend Subbing Each Other On Twitter

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 drumgangP said:
Thats the thing tho. A "normal" artist has accomplished more than this kid. I know hes the current sensation, but no, hes not really that big of a deal when it comes to a major level. Its cool to be the internet sensation for the moment, but were talking about whether or not a guy whose wrote songs that'll exist for the next 50-60 years and has records that have topped charts in 12+ countries can pull a boss move on a guy whose biggest claim to fame is singing on a random Drake song and being the current internet/twitter sensation.

Big Bank makes little bank walk. I could care less about Jimmy Iovine "trying to sign him"....if he hasnt made anyone any money, they could give 2 fu*ks about him in this business. Jimmy Iovine has artists that have chart topping hits that were written by Dream. Which means Dream already made him a million versus a guy who could potentially make him a dollar but refuses to sign.

Who you think he gonna agree with lol
Majors bidding at him though trying to sign him for 4 million and above

rumour was jimmy was gonna give him 7 million and he still ain't accept it

His catalog of the 3 mixtapes is releasing retail in the summer he said,don't know if they are doing that independent but that sh*t is gonna fly off the shelves
 6 years ago '11        #82
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
his sh*t be basically what I wanna say to these women when I am angry but he makes that sh*t rock

thing with dream songs too,you gotta give them a full listen,sometimes the whole melody/beats switch up around 3:30-4 minutes marks and gives a great ending

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

fu*k my brains out is a classic too>

"I know you a cheater,but boy before you leave fu*k my brains out"

I actually had a chick say that to me when I was 18

I was sold

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #83
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
yall not gonna post falsetto though?
Also forgot to post this

most dream fans know but for those that don't this song gets at its PEAK during the end.listen fully.

[video - click to view]

03-13-2012, 06:05 PM         #84
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
his sh*t be basically what I wanna say to these women when I am angry but he makes that sh*t rock

thing with dream songs too,you gotta give them a full listen,sometimes the whole melody/beats switch up around 3:30-4 minutes marks and gives a great ending

I was sold

at what the female told u.

Problem with n*ggas offering him 4 and 7 million versus Dreams boss status and ability to son the kid is...They'd be paying out 7 million to him with hopes of him signing with them....they already made far more than 4 or 7 million dollars off Dreams hits he wrote for them
 6 years ago '11        #85
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
does the weeknd write all of his songs? like for the echoes tape does anyone know?

thought I heard about a scandal from a songwriter who wrote high for this and whatnot that weeknd never gave him his just due..
 03-13-2012, 06:13 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
does the weeknd write all of his songs? like for the echoes tape does anyone know?

thought I heard about a scandal from a songwriter who wrote high for this and whatnot that weeknd never gave him his just due..
 Barack Obonga said:
I heard something about someone doing some writing on house of balloons
Well Dream does 85% of his sh*t with Tricky so a team isnt a problem. Now a scandal where he aint PAYING Them n*ggas is wrong.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Well Dream does 85% of his sh*t with Tricky so a team isnt a problem. Now a scandal where he aint PAYING Them n*ggas is wrong.
Dream always shout's out tricky too

even recently on ny radio
 03-13-2012, 06:47 PM         #88
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is...the weeknd is on his own path to greatness..he doesnt need to bring down the dream to get there

leave the dream out of this...hes an established writer and singer but he has nothing to do with the weeknd..he is a completely different type of business

the weeknd is doing some historical sh*t at a very young age..and the sky is the limit for him..he doesnt owe the dream anything and the dream should just carry on doing what he does as well

iono why the dream keeps calling him out..the weeknd hasnt even done anything to him..he has tweeted "hamburglar a.ss n*gga" and thats it...and we only think its directed to the dream because of how much sh*t the dream is talking

this thread is stupid as sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #89
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 BooHaggle McGee said:
the thing is...the weeknd is on his own path to greatness..he doesnt need to bring down the dream to get there

leave the dream out of this...hes an established writer and singer but he has nothing to do with the weeknd..he is a completely different type of business

the weeknd is doing some historical sh*t at a very young age..and the sky is the limit for him..he doesnt owe the dream anything and the dream should just carry on doing what he does as well

iono why the dream keeps calling him out..the weeknd hasnt even done anything to him..he has tweeted "hamburglar a.ss n*gga" and thats it...and we only think its directed to the dream because of how much sh*t the dream is talking

you dont know what your talking about man

dream had a interview a month or 2 back and gave props to frank ocean and the weeknd and said the weeknd and him don't sound alike

he was giving them props,weeknd need to stop being emotional and call that man because dream is a stand up character from his interviews and I think he handled the twitter thing good.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Dray said:

I was sold

did you copy & paste this same sh*t from the other thread?
 03-13-2012, 06:53 PM         #91
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
you dont know what your talking about man

dream had a interview a month or 2 back and gave props to frank ocean and the weeknd and said the weeknd and him don't sound alike

he was giving them props,weeknd need to stop being emotional and call that man because dream is a stand up character from his interviews and I think he handled the twitter thing good.
why would he call him? he doesnt owe him sh*t..even if he is extending his hand out

you realize the weeknd has never even said anything about him right? even this hamburgler sh*t is all speculation

n*ggas are just butthurt cuz weeknd doesnt praise anyone but R Kelly
 6 years ago '10        #92
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BooHaggle McGee said:

the dream didnt call him out dumbass

he just said n*ggas trying to sound like him but we all knew who he was talking about
 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM         #93
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
the dream didnt call him out dumbass

he just said n*ggas trying to sound like him but we all knew who he was talking about
u obviously didnt see the emotional letter the dream wrote

read it and come back
 6 years ago '08        #94
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
twitter = dead of hip-hop..

I'ma start listening to dubstep, and soul music now. Maybe I can sample an willie hutch track and make it a dubstep version. Bet you it'll be the next big thing..
 6 years ago '06        #95
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3676 3676
Dis n*gga dream paid and got albums under his belt. Why he even goin at homey?
 6 years ago '09        #96
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7954 7954
 Badnewz100 said:
Dis n*gga dream paid and got albums under his belt. Why he even goin at homey?
because he feels threatened....nothing more nothing less

this dude needs to focus on his music and paying christina millian's alimony checks.....the weeknd got his own lane
 03-13-2012, 07:40 PM         #97
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
because he feels threatened....nothing more nothing less

this dude needs to focus on his music and paying christina millian's alimony checks.....the weeknd got his own lane
this

nothing more nothing less

just...this...

n*gga hit the nail on the head
 6 years ago '08        #98
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 Michael_Moore said:

Dude from Bankhead in Atlanta. HE aint soft but that a perfect vid. lamo
 6 years ago '04        #99
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4517 4517
 ondatpurple said:
cuz charlamagne told dream he looked like the hamburglar during the radio interview
how did dream respond to charl?
 6 years ago '04        #100
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Dream is obviously threatened by the kid.

Not on a money level. Dream is just about untouchable on that sh*t... but as an artist, Dream has an ego, and he's somewhat insecure. He sees Weeknd coming up in his lane, and he doesn't like it.

I don't give a sh*t either way, personally... and Dream shouldn't either.

n*gga, Umbrella, Baby, Single Ladies... come on... n*gga.. I went to see The Lorax the other week, and Tricky was like the 3rd n*gga in the opening credits... These n*ggas are getting money.

And Dream catalog is better anyway.. n*gga.. Nikki (1 and 2), Abyss, Fancy, Put It Down, Purple Kisses, Love v. Money... the whole 1977... sh*t.. I'm about to throw some Dream on right now while you bullsh*tting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy