The Dream and The Weekend Subbing Each Other On Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-13-2012, 05:47 PM         #81
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is...the weeknd is on his own path to greatness..he doesnt need to bring down the dream to get there

leave the dream out of this...hes an established writer and singer but he has nothing to do with the weeknd..he is a completely different type of business

the weeknd is doing some historical sh*t at a very young age..and the sky is the limit for him..he doesnt owe the dream anything and the dream should just carry on doing what he does as well

iono why the dream keeps calling him out..the weeknd hasnt even done anything to him..he has tweeted "hamburglar a.ss n*gga" and thats it...and we only think its directed to the dream because of how much sh*t the dream is talking

this thread is stupid as sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #82
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Dray said:
his sh*t be basically what I wanna say to these women when I am angry but he makes that sh*t rock

thing with dream songs too,you gotta give them a full listen,sometimes the whole melody/beats switch up around 3:30-4 minutes marks and gives a great ending

fu*k my brains out is a classic too>

"I know you a cheater,but boy before you leave fu*k my brains out"

I actually had a chick say that to me when I was 18

I was sold

did you copy & paste this same sh*t from the other thread?
 03-13-2012, 05:53 PM         #83
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
you dont know what your talking about man

dream had a interview a month or 2 back and gave props to frank ocean and the weeknd and said the weeknd and him don't sound alike

he was giving them props,weeknd need to stop being emotional and call that man because dream is a stand up character from his interviews and I think he handled the twitter thing good.
why would he call him? he doesnt owe him sh*t..even if he is extending his hand out

you realize the weeknd has never even said anything about him right? even this hamburgler sh*t is all speculation

n*ggas are just butthurt cuz weeknd doesnt praise anyone but R Kelly
 6 years ago '10        #84
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 BooHaggle McGee said:
the thing is...the weeknd is on his own path to greatness..he doesnt need to bring down the dream to get there

leave the dream out of this...hes an established writer and singer but he has nothing to do with the weeknd..he is a completely different type of business

the weeknd is doing some historical sh*t at a very young age..and the sky is the limit for him..he doesnt owe the dream anything and the dream should just carry on doing what he does as well

iono why the dream keeps calling him out..the weeknd hasnt even done anything to him..he has tweeted "hamburglar a.ss n*gga" and thats it...and we only think its directed to the dream because of how much sh*t the dream is talking

this thread is stupid as sh*t
the dream didnt call him out dumbass

he just said n*ggas trying to sound like him but we all knew who he was talking about
 03-13-2012, 05:58 PM         #85
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
the dream didnt call him out dumbass

he just said n*ggas trying to sound like him but we all knew who he was talking about
u obviously didnt see the emotional letter the dream wrote

read it and come back
 6 years ago '08        #86
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
twitter = dead of hip-hop..

I'ma start listening to dubstep, and soul music now. Maybe I can sample an willie hutch track and make it a dubstep version. Bet you it'll be the next big thing..
 6 years ago '06        #87
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,940 | Props total: 4874 4874
Dis n*gga dream paid and got albums under his belt. Why he even goin at homey?
 6 years ago '09        #88
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,857 | Props total: 9391 9391
 Badnewz100 said:
Dis n*gga dream paid and got albums under his belt. Why he even goin at homey?
because he feels threatened....nothing more nothing less

this dude needs to focus on his music and paying christina millian's alimony checks.....the weeknd got his own lane
 03-13-2012, 06:40 PM         #89
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
because he feels threatened....nothing more nothing less

this dude needs to focus on his music and paying christina millian's alimony checks.....the weeknd got his own lane
this

nothing more nothing less

just...this...

n*gga hit the nail on the head
 6 years ago '08        #90
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 Michael_Moore said:

Dude from Bankhead in Atlanta. HE aint soft but that a perfect vid. lamo
 6 years ago '04        #91
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 5761 5761
 ondatpurple said:
cuz charlamagne told dream he looked like the hamburglar during the radio interview
how did dream respond to charl?
 6 years ago '04        #92
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,703 | Props total: 9447 9447
Dream is obviously threatened by the kid.

Not on a money level. Dream is just about untouchable on that sh*t... but as an artist, Dream has an ego, and he's somewhat insecure. He sees Weeknd coming up in his lane, and he doesn't like it.

I don't give a sh*t either way, personally... and Dream shouldn't either.

n*gga, Umbrella, Baby, Single Ladies... come on... n*gga.. I went to see The Lorax the other week, and Tricky was like the 3rd n*gga in the opening credits... These n*ggas are getting money.

And Dream catalog is better anyway.. n*gga.. Nikki (1 and 2), Abyss, Fancy, Put It Down, Purple Kisses, Love v. Money... the whole 1977... sh*t.. I'm about to throw some Dream on right now while you bullsh*tting
 6 years ago '10        #93
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2486 2486
 J`WizZle said:
Weeknd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dream...... Dream is wack
fancy>>>>>weeknds catalog
 6 years ago '04        #94
gshag33 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,850 | Props total: 4709 4709
 TizOnly1 said:
Dream is obviously threatened by the kid.

Not on a money level. Dream is just about untouchable on that sh*t... but as an artist, Dream has an ego, and he's somewhat insecure. He sees Weeknd coming up in his lane, and he doesn't like it.

I don't give a sh*t either way, personally... and Dream shouldn't either.

n*gga, Umbrella, Baby, Single Ladies... come on... n*gga.. I went to see The Lorax the other week, and Tricky was like the 3rd n*gga in the opening credits... These n*ggas are getting money.

And Dream catalog is better anyway.. n*gga.. Nikki (1 and 2), Abyss, Fancy, Put It Down, Purple Kisses, Love v. Money... the whole 1977... sh*t.. I'm about to throw some Dream on right now while you bullsh*tting
thank u
 6 years ago '04        #95
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,342 | Props total: 5695 5695
Never heard a dream song I liked, Not saying he's garbage or anything like that, his music is just whatever to me. The Weeknd on the other hand...I fu*k with the Psychedelic R&B sh*t.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 03-13-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
 N.O.4Life said:
Dream>>>>>>>>The Weekend.
This people only checkin for Weeknd cause Drake showed him love. If no one cosigns you no one cares cause people are no longer individuals.
 6 years ago '07        #97
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
space
$21,398 | Props total: 14242 14242
 drumgangP said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. He wrote Baby?!!?!?!?!

I didnt know that sh*t

The n*gga wrote Umbrella, Baby, and Single Ladies.
Yea I was shocked as hell when I heard he wrote that too.Not to mention dude have written songs for Madonna,Britney Spears,and Mariah Carey.Plus dude writes his sh*t and make some of his own beats.Dude is way talented then the weekend
 03-13-2012, 10:45 PM         #98
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Yea I was shocked as hell when I heard he wrote that too.Not to mention dude have written songs for Madonna,Britney Spears,and Mariah Carey.Plus dude writes his sh*t and make some of his own beats.Dude is way talented then the weekend
I know he did alot of that other sh*t but damn.

n*ggas dont realize that off Baby and Umbrella he prolly made more than most of the musicians we talk about everyday have made if they were lucky enough to have a 10+ year long career.

I understand WHY he took 2 years off now....sh*t he doesnt have to sing another note for the rest of his life. Those 2 songs will be around long after anyone alive right now has passed away and died. Your grandkids, grandkids will be listening to remixes and remakes of Umbrella and remixes of Baby. sh*t theirs already like 8 or 9 remixes/renditions of Umbrella out now

I knew the n*gga did great things....Dream shouldnt even be addressing Weeknd...guarantee you this worked out in Weeknds favor, cause people who never even heard of him are now hearing about him even tho Dream is dissing dude.
 6 years ago '06        #99
kast 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 342 342
fu*k yall n*ggas talm bout......the weeknd k!llIN dream songwise....at least lately. that olllll parakeet lookin a.ss n*gga weak
 6 years ago '04        #100
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 106 106
 coolbeans said:

[pic - click to view]

gnarly, get should lift a weight or two
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
130 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
125 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mitchy Slick: Nick Cannon's Father Is One Of The Original Lincoln Park ..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy