Metta World Peace tweets: Is Jeremy Lin still in the NBA?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Metta was saying all kinds of weird sh*t on Twitter last night....

dude must have been a little gone off that olde english
 03-13-2012, 06:27 PM         #42
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Linturnover central :celebrate0:
 6 years ago '06        #43
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 jmheight1 said:

The hype is dying... great thing.

edit

Nope he has been stepping it up lately. Shooting over I think 40% the last 10+ games from 3 and playing good D. And was a big key in the victories over the Heat and Boston.
You want us to congratulate someone thats finally shooting over 40% from the field

Dude is still shooting 35% for the season
 03-13-2012, 06:33 PM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is asking such a question promoting Peace exactly?
 6 years ago '11        #45
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 206 MrSonics said:
Id trade MWP for some chinese point guard off the streets let alone LIN.. he needa shut the fu*k up wit his dumb a.ss.
sh*t if I were in the Lakers' front office I would trade MWP for some Chinese food.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #46
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Overhyped him to death, his 15 seconds of fame are over

Knicks continue to lose over and over
 6 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 fame614 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

he came down to South Beach and left linvisible
This is 1000% factual, boy got exposed in that game on national tv....ALL NBA TEAMS were watching, some have already figured out what can be done to erase any impact he can have in a game, think a few weeks back this fool was on mag covers and selling merchandise MSG doing
best of promo shows, dude is literally gone from the status he was in, he disappeared.

WP asking this is a legit question not making fun of him, Knicks marks need to stop trying to be
defensive.

Last edited by The N; 03-13-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
queens bridge, where they don't play wit the shot clock

6 years ago '05        #49
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 The N said:
This is 1000% factual, boy got exposed in that game on national tv....ALL NBA TEAMS were watching, some have already figured out what can be done to erase any impact he can have in a game, think a few weeks back this fool was on mag covers and selling merchandise MSG doing
best off promo shows, dude is literally gone from the status he was in, WPC asking this is a legit question not making fun of him.
dude had 15 pts and 8 a.ssists vs the bulls... respectable
 6 years ago '04        #50
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Bullseye said:
Metta World Peace is still in the NBA?
Yes he is. That's my SF

Cartel-Clipz said:
ain't this n*gga World Peace averaging like 5 pts for the season???
ayo fu*k off he's finally picking it up now with his offense... on certain nights

Armen87 said:
MWP how bout you worry about getting amnestied at the end of the season.
Uh... ehh....kinda

depends how much of an impact on defense he has this playoffs.
 03-13-2012, 06:51 PM         #51
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Overhyped him to death, his 15 seconds of fame are over

Knicks continue to lose over and over
:agreement6:
they still in dead last yet it was some cinderella story
 6 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
this n*gga needs to stfu and worry about being consistant
 6 years ago '04        #53
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
mr peace is not promoting peace
 6 years ago '08        #54
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 maxnn said:
Metta WorldPeace ‏ @MettaWorldPeace Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Is Jeremy Lin still in the nba? I have not heard much

Bet laker fans are wondering the same thing about you, Metta world Amnesty Clause.

Dont get mad because your sorry a.ss Knicks are bums!! You guys needed something to lean on since your team stinks! Now that Linsanity = forgotLIN you have nothing to cheer about!! Knicks suck a.ss!!
Also since nikkas want to pull the hating black men card how about this. Any player in the NBA should be able to do what Lin did if given the opportunity no matter how sorry WE think they are otherwise they wouldnt be in the league!!

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 03-13-2012 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #55
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
 damion_mob_30 said:
Dont get mad because your sorry a.ss Knicks are bums!! You guys needed something to lean on since your team stinks! Now that Linsanity = forgotLIN you have nothing to cheer about!! Knicks suck a.ss!!
Also since nikkas want to pull the hating black men card how about this. Any player in the NBA should be able to do what Lin did if given the opportunity no matter how sorry WE think they are otherwise they wouldnt be in the league!!
so are you saying that Tony Douglas wasnt given an opportunity to do what Lin did (take the team on a winning streak)... (Lin did that)

or are you saying that...

No other NBA player on a team had the opportunity to start for 6 straight games and SHATTER the scoring and a.ssist records set by MJ, Magic, Stockton etc..(Lin did that too)

or are you saying...

That even "sorry a.ss" players can be starters no matter how sorry we think they may be simply because they're on a NBA roster? (See Tony Douglas)

All i'm saying is give credit where credit is too and stop hating ...Lin still averaging double fiqure points and a.ssist while trying to do his job as a PG (distributing the ball)

Last edited by bigscore; 03-13-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
shots fired!!!

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 6 years ago '08        #57
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 bigscore said:
You mean the same way Tony Douglas had an opportunity to do what Lin did...hahahahahahahaa

What I meant is that anyone in the NBA is good whether we think so or not. What Lin did was amazing I will admit. It's up to the individual and the system he is in that decides how well he will do in some cases. It's all about them Lakers tho! NY Tricks suck!! Bottom line!!
 6 years ago '08        #58
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 bigscore said:
so are you saying that Tony Douglas wasnt given an opportunity to do what Lin did (take the team on a winning streak)... (Lin)

or are you saying that...

No other NBA player on a team had the opportunity to start for 6 straight games and SHATTER the scoring and a.ssist records set by MJ, Magic, Stockton etc..(Lin)

or are you saying...

That even "sorry a.ss" players can be starters no matter how sorry we think they may be simply because they're on a NBA roster? (Not Lin)

Listen up my guy! I played professional ball in Europe for a few years and I have played against former and current NBA players. There are some guys who WE think suck a.ss that will bust your a.ss! Just because someone averages 2 ppg doesnt mean sh*t because the average fan wouldnt score a bucket in an NBA game!!
So yes if you are on an NBA roster an given an opportunity and in the right system YES you can flourish like Lin did! Maybe not as good as he did because he was k!lling but you can do well! D'Antoni system is made for guards so it was/is a perfect system for Lin. Do you think he could do that in lets say a Greg Popovich system??
Im not saying anything about Tony Douglas because I dont give a sh*t about the Knicks like that. Lin did a hell of a job i''ll give him that but people was acting like he was NY Trick's savior.
Most of the games that he did well in were against sub par guard play anyways!
 6 years ago '09        #59
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
 damion_mob_30 said:
Listen up my guy! I played professional ball in Europe for a few years and I have played against former and current NBA players. There are some guys who WE think suck a.ss that will bust your a.ss! Just because someone averages 2 ppg doesnt mean sh*t because the average fan wouldnt score a bucket in an NBA game!!
So yes if you are on an NBA roster an given an opportunity and in the right system YES you can flourish like Lin did! Maybe not as good as he did because he was k!lling but you can do well! D'Antoni system is made for guards so it was/is a perfect system for Lin. Do you think he could do that in lets say a Greg Popovich system??
Im not saying anything about Tony Douglas because I dont give a sh*t about the Knicks like that. Lin did a hell of a job i''ll give him that but people was acting like he was NY Trick's savior.
Most of the games that he did well in were against sub par guard play anyways!

Wall, Fisher, Rubio, D. Williams if he didnt outscore them the numbers were close...more importantly he led his team to the "W" and hit HUGE shot's down the strech of the game..showed promise...not an easy feat against NBA players

Knicks def gotta get their sh*t together....

and Lin def has some areas that need improvement...

Last edited by bigscore; 03-13-2012 at 08:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #60
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 bigscore said:
Knicks def gotta get their sh*t together....

and Lin def has some areas that need improvement...
I want to make it clear that I am not hating on Lin!

But!! People have to understand that in the system he is in it gave him the perfect opportunity to flourish and you know what HE DID!! Good job!
Still doesnt change the fact that the Knicks suck! I go back and forth with my homie from NYC and im from Cali.
I know my Lakers arent the best right now but there is NO reason why the Knicks should be under .500 with the talent they have!!!

I know it's off subject but this is how the game has changed: Blake Griffin gets alot of hype out here but the nikka cant shoot a 15 footer or a freethrow! AND he averages 1 block per game!! I REPEAT 1 BLOCK PER GAME!! But he is a beast becauase he dunks on people or should I say he dunks sometimes without touching the rim and it 's a fu*king highlight GTFOH!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy