The Marshall Mathers LP >>> Reasonable Doubt......Bruh Bruh

most viewed right now
 179
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 1LynguisticMind said:
why are you quoting yourself

we all know thats your alias


Stan Clones

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #82
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DSOM said:
why are you quoting yourself

we all know thats your alias


Stan Clones

[pic - click to view]

just like you Ironboy1, The Blueprint, DJ Maxipad huh

childish disses = feelings caught?

Em had the best verse on Blueprint tho


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 03-13-2012 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #83
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7346 7346
 6 years ago '11        #84
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
Barack really tryna say Jay had a better verse?
Even Jay will tell you em did better.

No point in arguing with people who think Jay is GOAT.
Nas had it right when he said there is no GOAT.
 6 years ago '08        #85
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,817 | Props total: 12510 12510

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #86
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Barack Obonga said:
eminem said lil wayne would destroy him in a battle..lets not go off of what rappers say.
And Wayne said em would beat him in a battle
I usually dont go by cosigns and what rappers say about other rappers but even Jay admitted em beat him, i wouldnt say k!lled.
Jays verse was cool but kinda got boring, em kept me interested in his verse.

Still, i believe there is no GOAT.


Last edited by Norcal; 03-13-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #87
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 The Blueprint said:

[pic - click to view]

Race doesn't matter in this discussion, its 2 classic albums being put against each other.
 6 years ago '11        #88
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 norcal925 said:
And Wayne said em would beat him in a battle
I usually dont go by cosigns and what rappers say about other rappers but even Jay admitted em beat him, i wouldnt say k!lled.
Jays verse was cool but kinda got boring, em kept me interested in his verse.

Still, i believe there is no GOAT.
@ jay verse only being "cool" they both had classic verses, but lyrical exercise is on blueprint so that song doesn't have the best verses anyways.


 norcal925 said:
Race doesn't matter in this discussion, its 2 classic albums being put against each other.

well only one of them is considered to be in the discussion for goat rap album.
 6 years ago '11        #89
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 whothebestmc said:
@ jay verse only being "cool" they both had classic verses, but lyrical exercise is on blueprint so that song doesn't have the best verses anyways.
It was a great verse lyrically, but lacked things to keep you listening and thats what hurt it the most.
 6 years ago '11        #90
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 norcal925 said:
It was a great verse lyrically, but lacked things to keep you listening and thats what hurt it the most.

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '11        #91
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
 1LynguisticMind said:
come on now, RD has to be the most overrated album ever bruh bruh

lets talk bout this right now bruhs

you had infamous, illmatic, and the big and pac albums out before this ground breaking and innovative "mafioso" album



how is this anymore ground breaking then infamous or illmatic?

now its a classic for sure, Devils and Can I live are two of my favorite songs ever, but are you really gonna act like MMLP was not better?

MMLP > RD, why? well...

-the beats
- Eminems lyrics and flow,
- his rhyme schemes
- his story telling ability (see Stan and Kim)
- the impact
- how personable he was
- ORIGINALITY

dont get mad bruh bruh....its just the way i see it, music is subjective but what do yall think when it comes to these albums, which one do you enjoy more?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #92
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 whothebestmc said:




well only one of them is considered to be in the discussion for goat rap album.
By who? people on bx?
I never hear people in real life say its considered the greatest.
RD is way too overrated on here, i still say Blueprint>>>>>>RD
 Barack Obonga said:
it appears that way cause em rhymed more than jay did,his overzealous flow.
It was that way, most people will skip Jay and go to Em on renegade cause his verse gets boring.
 6 years ago '11        #93
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 The Blueprint said:

[pic - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #94
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
 Barack Obonga said:
"motherfu*kers say that I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

jayz had quotable on his verse, please quote an em lyric from renegade without looking up the lyrics..
I wrote a paper on that song.

Jays verse was tight...

but that Em- Renegade verse is one of the best verses OF ALL TIME


 6 years ago '11        #95
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 norcal925 said:
By who? people on bx?
I never hear people in real life say its considered the greatest.
RD is way too overrated on here, i still say Blueprint>>>>>>RD


It was that way, most people will skip Jay and go to Em on renegade cause his verse gets boring.
rap fans in general, rappers, any list made for top albums in hip hop or in general, for example in the top 500 albums of all time it was on the list when there was hardly any rap albums on it

blueprint not even close to RD, and it isn't overrated, it is apparently underrated if people think mmlp is somehow better. Put the albums up song for song lemme see how you break it down so that mmlp is better, that would be interesting.


 TooMuchSulli said:
I wrote a paper on that song.

Jays verse was tight...

but that Em- Renegade verse is one of eminems best verses OF ALL TIME



you went off the wall so I fixed it for you
 6 years ago '11        #96
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 whothebestmc said:
rap fans in general, rappers, any list made for top albums in hip hop or in general, for example in the top 500 albums of all time it was on the list when there was hardly any rap albums on it

blueprint not even close to RD, and it isn't overrated, it is apparently underrated if people think mmlp is somehow better. Put the albums up song for song lemme see how you break it down so that mmlp is better, that would be interesting.
Their 2 different albums about completely different things.
Its impossible to compare them.

And now list matter?
I swear em gets put on a list its a bad list, Jay does the list is completely true
 6 years ago '10        #97
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Barack Obonga said:
eminem said lil wayne would destroy him in a battle..lets not go off of what rappers say.
And Jay said he wasnt a biter. Agree, lets not go off of what rappers say
 6 years ago '11        #98
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 norcal925 said:
Their 2 different albums about completely different things.
Its impossible to compare them.

And now list matter?
I swear em gets put on a list its a bad list, Jay does the list is completely true
Ok so you can barely compare any albums than and this shouldn't be a thread we shouldn't even be talking, and you shouldn't be defending mmlp.

Since when, eminem deserves to be on a top 5-10 goat list, but this is about albums not the rapper, reasonable doubt is held in way higher regards compared to mmlp. MMLP is eminems best album though and it is a classic.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
The Eminem vs. Jay-Z rivalry is the biggest rivalry between fans on this forum.
 6 years ago '11        #100
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1196 1196
 whothebestmc said:
Ok so you can barely compare any albums than and this shouldn't be a thread we shouldn't even be talking, and you shouldn't be defending mmlp.

Since when, eminem deserves to be on a top 5-10 goat list, but this is about albums not the rapper, reasonable doubt is held in way higher regards compared to mmlp. MMLP is eminems best album though and it is a classic.
Defending? I dont think i've said anything about MMLP besides i rather listen to it than RD.
At the beginning of the thread i think i said i agree with this thread but i meant i rather listen to MMLP.

Again, by who is it held higher? BX?
Even then its shaky cause people are saying both even though more are saying RD
You can say its cause of em stans but jay stans are doing the same.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy