Iggy Azalea Defends Her "Runaway Slave Master" Lyric. Was It Racist Or Not? Listen & Judge For Yours

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 SiqkWidaPen said:
gimmie this chick

over both these hoes anyday
A thick fine bi*ch with bars
 6 years ago '04        #42
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 cheguevara said:
but she aint white...

i mean female rappers in general ppl jumping on the iggy, kreayshawn vnasty shyt cuz them hoes white, they gimmick is them being white, not cuz they can actually sale records
 6 years ago '04        #43
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
not feeling any of this sh*t...

fuxk wrong with u n iggas?
 03-12-2012, 11:35 PM         #44
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
gimmie this chick

Damn her brea$tses sending a n*gga messages.
 6 years ago '04        #45
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
 SiqkWidaPen said:
i mean female rappers in general ppl jumping on the iggy, kreayshawn vnasty shyt cuz them hoes white, they gimmick is them being white, not cuz they can actually sale records
let me find out that's you lol

6 years ago '10        #46
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
fu*k Banks.........im pro Iggy......now what are you gon' do c*nt
 6 years ago '07        #47
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
@ some of yall actually fu*king wit this bullsh*t? TIP need to be slapped for signing this bi*ch, and putting her out while having Dro sit on the sidelines...
 6 years ago '04        #48
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
let me find out that's you lol

nah i know her she's coo ppl
 6 years ago '07        #49
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 SiqkWidaPen said:
gimmie this chick

she got bars
 6 years ago '11        #50
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 TeddiGramz said:
I know people always get on Eminem about that Foolish Pride song.... (That song is catchy as fu*k) I think he was just mad at the girl and he was so mad he blamed it on black girls instead of the hoe that fu*ked him over.. When people are mad they say some offensive sh*t they don't mean to say..

Lol n*ggas saying we BOUGHT Eminems albums....

I know some of yall Afrocentric n*ggas are gonna be like "He is defending white people" or some other bullsh*t.. Its not that severe... If he is racist who gives a fu*k.. If he is racist, he is racist.. You don't have to have EMINEM IS RACIST or FOOLISH PRIDE leaking out your pussies every 5 minutes.. If you are smart enough to notice this sh*t, why are you spending so much energy and anger on it? Most of the people we listen to aren't what they seem like on tv.. Jay-z can be one of the most grimiest, dirtiest motherfu*kers on the planet.. Could be gay... He could be a lot of sh*t.. He could even hate white people... Most yall n*ggas would still listen to his sh*t even through all that.. I also don't see y'all n*ggas going ham on other races using n*gga... The world must be black and white to you..
^^^ tell Jewish people this, Dwight Tom Blackman yell™
 6 years ago '11        #51
box5 
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
fu*k Banks.........im pro Iggy......now what are you gon' do c*nt
All that a.ss eating and she wouldn't give you know time of day Toby lol you Dwight Tom's don't even want to be bosses. Y'all rather be slaves to whitey smh

Ain't nothing wrong with being friends or even marrying someone that's white,but for christ sakes keep yo muthafucc'n dignity! If the clouds get out of line you don't run to their defense or co-sign em,you checc em and work it out from there,it's not hard Dwight Blackmans yell™
 6 years ago '04        #52
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418

[pic - click to view]

just listened to K dot's look out for detox. some reason i never even hear about it til reading that article.

my body is officially ready now. Pause
 6 years ago '07        #53
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
i'm not a fan of Iggy, but I've heard the song and its obvious she's not trying to be racist. she's a fan of a black inspired movement called hip-hop, no way she would disrespect past, present, or future rappers with racism. Its really sad that she's at the point where she has to break down her lines to prove its not racist. What about the rappers that have BLATANTLY used racial slurs in their rhymes (Jigga & Beans)? Why do they get a pass?
 6 years ago '04        #54
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 1083 1083
more about these talentless females?

Jean Grae needs to address this..........
seriously tho
 6 years ago '10        #55
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7588 7588
 SiqkWidaPen said:
gimmie this chick

6 years ago '04        #56
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Boy Wonder said:
^You really feeling this bi*ch music though? Like outside of the marketing image and extra sh*t? You listening to this sh*t in the whip or the pod? Or is it b/c of her looks?
holy sh*t. shes terrible. i just played that drugs sh*t and ugg...she doesn't even stay on beat.

terrible what people listen to these days.
 6 years ago '06        #57
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
She says she's not trying to say slave master, but she acts like she's cracking a whip when she says "master" in the video
 6 years ago '11        #58
box5 
space
space
space
 S0ap said:
i'm not a fan of Iggy, but I've heard the song and its obvious she's not trying to be racist. she's a fan of a black inspired movement called hip-hop, no way she would disrespect past, present, or future rappers with racism. Its really sad that she's at the point where she has to break down her lines to prove its not racist. What about the rappers that have BLATANTLY used racial slurs in their rhymes (Jigga & Beans)? Why do they get a pass?
I say whitey and cracker and will say it again,white bm in all lol, but I speak for all brothas and sistas we would trade being able to say them words for being able to rule over clouds for over 4 hundred years with free reign! I mean why complain or save em if you are Dwight Blackman, when all we got out of 400 hundred years of being held down was to be able to say craccers, whitey and wear black power shirts! Hell if I was a cloud I'd be like that's all they get/or want,I'm cool with that especially after all the bull we put them through yell™
 6 years ago '07        #59
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 SiqkWidaPen said:
gimmie this chick

thick as fu*k and she spittin ill put a baby in that bi*ch X100000000000
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 TMC said:
thick as fu*k and she spittin ill put a baby in that bi*ch X100000000000
I made @least 2 thread on this female spitter but Boxden rather fu*k with weak pale a.ss hoes Na'Tee gonna blow big regardless tho

Stay tuned
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy