Schefter: NFL taking Millions in cap space from Redskins and Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
I may have missed it but has this thread reached three pages with no Skins fans commenting outside of the threadstarter?
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
well one other spoke up.
 6 years ago '04        #43
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Pittsburgh fan talking sh*t? n*gga, ya'll can't even afford to keep your own players

Ya'll couldn't even let Hines Ward retire a Steeler. And oh yeah, say bye to Mike Wallace
 03-12-2012, 03:09 PM         #44
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's complete and absolute bullsh*t. Why have an uncapped year if you're going to have cap ramifications? That defeats the whole fu*king purpose of having uncapped years. The NFL and Roger Goodell are a bunch of dumbasses. Anybody who agrees with this decision is retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #45
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
The problem I have with this decision is that the NFL and Goodell are doing this just because a bunch of whiny owners decide it was unfair.. Guess what, there was absolutely NOTHING in the rules about signing players to frontloaded contracts during that uncapped year. If other teams were smart, they would have done the same thing. How can the NFL punish the Skins and Cowboys for something they ALLOWED to happen two years ago? If we were really breaking rules, then why didn't the NFL veto some of the contracts we were signing during the uncapped year? This sounds like bullsh*t and I'll be surprised if we don't f!ght this. That's like fining a team for using a trick play to its advantage.
 6 years ago '06        #46
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
 refuze said:
The problem I have with this decision is that the NFL and Goodell are doing this just because a bunch of whiny owners decide it was unfair.. Guess what, there was absolutely NOTHING in the rules about signing players to frontloaded contracts during that uncapped year. If other teams were smart, they would have done the same thing. How can the NFL punish the Skins and Cowboys for something they ALLOWED to happen two years ago? If we were really breaking rules, then why didn't the NFL veto some of the contracts we were signing during the uncapped year? This sounds like bullsh*t and I'll be surprised if we don't f!ght this. That's like fining a team for using a trick play to its advantage.
wow the irony... clearly the smart teams did not
 6 years ago '04        #47
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Because they develop talent... Redskins fans wouldn't know anything about that.
Right.. cause over 70% of our roster isn't our own players. fu*k outta here. You're a dude who just watches ESPN and reads newspaper headlines. You clearly have no idea what's really happening at Redskins Park. Stop acting like you do.
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn nfl not playing this year 1st saints not this
 6 years ago '04        #49
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
Bump for later on
 6 years ago '04        #50
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
wow the irony... clearly the smart teams did not
n*ggas act like bi*ches these days. So you'd get mad at a team for using a trick play on your a.ss to get a touchdown? Get the fu*k outta here. This ruling is bullsh*t and you know it.

It's just Goodell trying to please the other owners who were too cheap and stupid to do anything.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
my cowboys juss need a draft secondary and oline..
 6 years ago '04        #52
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
But you in here cryin because you can't buy another teams talent now....

The whole reason we traded a pack of picks for RGIII was because this year's free agent class was strong. That's why we barely signed any big name people the past two years. People are too fu*king stupid to realize Mike Shanahan never brought on Albert Haynesworth yet base their opinion on the team from that signing.

Bruh, I know more about my team than you. You're an outsider so how would you have more knowledge about our situation than a FAN of the team who follows them daily?

I don't make dumbass statements about the Steelers because I'm not knowledgeable of what's going on over there.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Yinz N Burgh said:
But you in here cryin because you can't buy another teams talent now....
 6 years ago '05        #54
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
So wait... EVERY team in the league gets that 1.6 or whatever BUT the Raiders and Saints? The fu*k is up with that bullsh*t?
 6 years ago '06        #55
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
 refuze said:
n*ggas act like bi*ches these days. So you'd get mad at a team for using a trick play on your a.ss to get a touchdown? Get the fu*k outta here. This ruling is bullsh*t and you know it.

It's just Goodell trying to please the other owners who were too cheap and stupid to do anything.
you gotta believe there was some kind of warning, or teams saw some red flags in giving these heavy deals out.. why do you think more teams didnt try it?? the 2 most arrogant owners are the ones in trouble here..
 6 years ago '04        #56
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
Andrew Brandt ‏ @adbrandt Reply Retweet Favorite Open
The "Uncapped League Year" article in previous CBA makes no mention of any warning to teams. Sense that push for this came from teams.
Yeah, n*ggas is just salty as fu*k we beat the system. fu*k ya'll.
 6 years ago '04        #57
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,400 | Props total: 3882 3882
wtf for what now??!
 6 years ago '04        #58
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
Goodell and his f*ggot a.ss team full of executives did us dirty. Sneaky as fu*k to release this information just a couple days prior to free agency. Not enough time for us to create a lawsuit and get things situated before the FA market hits.
 03-12-2012, 03:21 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
You Lost... Skins Lost...

You should be used to it by now.
 6 years ago '09        #60
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8555 8555
 Syphernix said:
thank you as*holes

also
redskins and cowgirls will NEVER will the division

Now we need a eagle to make the madden cover
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy