Mar 12 - Father forces 7th grade son to stand on the street wearing a sign about his failing grades

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
expect CPS to take his a.ss next week

Why don't you call Miami CPS and report it so they can trace the call and come smack your dumb a.ss for being stupid enough to waste their time with that ridiculous claim. Then you can go out on a busy intersection and wear a bright neon sign that says I AM A CHODE (Front) BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN ENCOURAGING OUR YOUTH TO GET GOOD GRADES, AND WOULD CALL CPS FOR THOSE PARENTS THAT DO!! (ON THE BACK)
 6 years ago '12        #22
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
The father will be k!lled in his sleep...
 03-12-2012, 07:00 PM         #23
iamMuziSean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<inphdigi>> said:
i applaud the father not only for this tactic, but for also staying out there with his son.
i agree...

Stayed out there to make sure his son dont take it off and disappear too
 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM         #24
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a 5yr old n I would want her to see the ppl in this world struggling and ask them what would they change.. majority of them will say "Stayed in school" or "Paid Attention in school" someone along the lines of school. Embarrassment works but only in front of the child friends. My brother use to be the class clown and my dad missed work to see him get off his bus and made him crawl all the way home while getting his a.ss whipped. sh*t was funny his friends was clowning his a.ss but atleast he straightened up in school.
 6 years ago '06        #25
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 TattooedMPsz said:
Round of applause to the father:applause:
:applause:
 03-12-2012, 07:57 PM         #26
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people love to see other people fail. just the headline of this, 'forced'. thats why CPS is mentioned like first post. words used like that to try to cause a stir. get this guy in trouble and we'll have a follow up story. hate people these days.
 6 years ago '07        #27
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
 rfessler1 said:
good to see a black dad actually bein a father, even if it is a little extreme. he obviously cares about his son. way better than just not givin a sh*t about the kid
^co-sign
 6 years ago '07        #28
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This 'idea' has been done to death and serves no purpose.
Yeah bc you spend countless hours tracking down every result to this "idea"... If it worked we would have never known.. But of course it's on the front page when it doesn't.
 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM         #29
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beautiful
 6 years ago '08        #30
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
lmao at you idiots over here talkin about cps and how this doesn't work. you know what works? taking a belt to the kid's a** when he f**ks up in school. now you p*ssies talking about cps?!?!?!!? gtfoh. you the same p*ssies that wanna give the losing team ice cream and pizza after the game. f**kin herbs.
 6 years ago '10        #31
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
cmon kid 3 F's in 7th grade? I was voted class clown in HS and still passed all my classes!
 6 years ago '10        #32
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
This guy is trying everything in the book. That's his son, he may be embarrassed now, but better now then to be laughed at for the rest of his life for underachieving and not taking his education seriously.

that is all.

proceed
 6 years ago '04        #33
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Dos-effect said:
expect CPS to take his a.ss next week
This isnt abuse!

sandninja said:
yo this sh*t don't work but instill fear in the boy of the dad. One day he gon lash out.

How bout identify why the boy doesn't see a need in trying hard at school? Does he find it boring? Is it too difficult?

but he stayed out there with him, thats good.When i was 6 my dad left me at mcdonalds by myself till i finished my chicken mcnuggets. He came back, there was 2 nuggets still, he left again. I threw them nuggets in the trash. It only taught me how to hide sh*t from him since.
Im sure this wasnt the first thing the father did. He probably talked with the kid, tried to get him extra help in class, conference with teachers, etc and nothing was working. Some kids need fear in them to straighten up. "Scared Straight" is a perfect example
 6 years ago '11        #34
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
a week later ....... son commits suicide
 6 years ago '10        #35
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
A real father doing what's best for his son's future.
 6 years ago '04        #36
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
the thing is, this doesn't work - it's only shocking to you the first minute you get punished then you realize you can handle it
 6 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Ni2 said:
people love to see other people fail. just the headline of this, 'forced'. thats why CPS is mentioned like first post. words used like that to try to cause a stir. get this guy in trouble and we'll have a follow up story. hate people these days.

No father huh?

I see A LOT of fathers too busy chasing hoes and club hopping too much instead of raising their sons. I salute this man, extreme circumstances calls for extreme measures.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-12-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 03-12-2012, 10:59 PM         #38
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Respect to the dad and that sux for the kid I'd be embarrassed as hell that would make me be all good in school... I fu*ked up in scholl so when I have a kid ima push them as hard as possible to get a education...
 6 years ago '11        #39
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 1124 1124
 <<InphDigi>> said:
I applaud the father not only for this tactic, but for also staying out there with his son.
good dad
 6 years ago '06        #40
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,851 | Props total: 6043 6043
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy