Report: Dwight Howard Preventing Trade To Chicago Bulls

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

Howard Would Be Interested In Heat, Clippers
Mar 12, 2012 12:54 PM EDT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dwight Howard will have interest in joining the Clippers and Heat, according to two sources.

Howard, who reportedly prefers to enter free agency, would need to go to those teams via trade due to cap issues.

Via Chris Mannix/SI.com (via Twitter)

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Motion; 03-12-2012 at 12:08 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #42
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

Dwight Howard will have interest in joining the Clippers and Heat, according to two sources.

Howard, who reportedly prefers to enter free agency, would need to go to those teams via trade due to cap issues.

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

but but but Dwight isnt about winning

Clippers and heat actually make sense because they have good passers on the team. Wade or Lebron passing to Dwight or CP3 obviously on the Clippers. A big man with no moves needs a good passer that can set him up. Rose is not that player
 6 years ago '04        #43
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Dro889 said:
would be a legit trade.. why he hating. Trade Noah for a legit 3 man.. or at least a half way decent 3 man and move taj into the starting line up.
maybe he just dont wuna go to Chicago....if he becomes a free agent, he can control where he wants to sign.....u think he should agree just for the hell of it?
 6 years ago '06        #44
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 knowughetto said:
And Lopez is the only legit trading piece that your team has. We have Noah, Deng, Taj, Asik, Boozer, expiring contracts with Korver, Watson, and Brewer (technically Korver and Bewer signed 3 year contracts, but next year is not guaranteed), not to mention the Bobcats pick (which will more than likely be a top 15 pick) and Miami's pick...

Even IF that trade happened, where we'd have to give up Boozer, Deng, Asik, and some picks, we'd still have a solid bench...

But I see that you're trolling, so I'm gonna stop feeding you...
There is a 0% chance the magic are asking for Asik Deng and just Boozer for Dwight. That is not even close to what Dwight is worth so I highly doubt the magic are out there actively trying to get this deal. Especially sense teams are saying Orlando's asking price is extremely high. This return would not be equal to the reports.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Willbballin 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 7 7
losing picks for Howard would be bad, if he chose to walk after the season, but the thought of getting boozer, asik and deng (wrist injury) off the books would be good in my eyes. Then taj can finally start with noah.:D Because honest most nights boozer gives up more points on defense then he does on offense. We have contracts renewing and would have money for future free agents.
 6 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Rique said:
There is a 0% chance the magic are asking for Asik Deng and just Boozer for Dwight. That is not even close to what Dwight is worth so I highly doubt the magic are out there actively trying to get this deal. Especially sense teams are saying Orlando's asking price is extremely high. This return would not be equal to the reports.
If you would learn how to read, I said that we would have to throw some draft picks in there as well...
 6 years ago '04        #47
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
 CTre said:
you lost all respect because of a rumor?
Damn I know...nothing is set in stone and negroids already catching feelings....I just don't get it
 6 years ago '06        #48
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
 iggyemu said:
Yep my bad. Even worse. Dwight shouldn't be blocking it. The Magic should be.
yea the trade sucks.. fu*k would we want with boozer..
 6 years ago '06        #49
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 knowughetto said:
If you would learn how to read, I said that we would have to throw some draft picks in there as well...
i can read I ignored the picks because picks from a contending team are going to be sh*t picks and the Bobcats pick isn't unprotected until 2016. The trade is horrible. There is no way Orlando is asking for this deal its just a made up rumor.
 6 years ago '04        #50
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Willbballin said:
losing picks for Howard would be bad, if he chose to walk after the season, but the thought of getting boozer, asik and deng (wrist injury) off the books would be good in my eyes. Then taj can finally start with noah.:D Because honest most nights boozer gives up more points on defense then he does on offense. We have contracts renewing and would have money for future free agents.
Why would we get trade for him (rent) just to watch him walk away while losing our key peices? Why would we do that and not get him to commit to us by signing an extension? We would be starting from scratch again if he walked after the season. Makes no sense at all..
 6 years ago '04        #51
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
If Dwight really wanted to be a d!ck about it he could do this:
  • Accept the trade to Chicago & tell the Bulls he'll either pick up his option for next season (like Chris Paul) or sign an extension
  • Have Chicago trade away 3 of their front court players (Boozer/ Noah, Asik, & Deng)
  • At the end of the season not pick up his option & not sign an extension with Chicago
  • Leave the Bulls to sign with the New Jersey Nets which is the team he's rumoured to really want to join
  • He would leave Chicago depleted thus making his path to the Finals that much easier
  • Chicago cries
  • Adidas cries
  • Dwight wins

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #52
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Motion said:
If Dwight really wanted to be a d!ck about it he could do this:
  • Accept the trade to Chicago & tell the Bulls he'll either pick up his option for next season (like Chris Paul) or sign an extension
  • Have Chicago trade away 3 of their front court players (Boozer/ Noah, Asik, & Deng)
  • At the end of the season not pick up his option & not sign an extension with Chicago
  • Leave the Bulls to sign with the New Jersey Nets which is the team he's rumoured to really want to join
  • He would leave Chicago depleted thus making his path to the Finals that much easier
  • Chicago cries
  • Adidas cries
  • Dwight wins

[pic - click to view]

Hed be the most hated player in the NBA if he did that lol. We know Dwight aint built like that. He tried to help the Magic out by requesting a trade (Before) the season. Because he wanted them to get something in return he doesn't want to leave them high and dry. Now when he leaves they will get nothing, but it isn't his fault he went directly to management and told them what he wanted. He probably doesn't even want to be traded now because it'd deplete the team he wants to go to and the season is almost over anyways.
 03-12-2012, 12:37 PM         #53
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

he needs to come to the heat
 6 years ago '06        #54
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
If dwight wanted to go to bulls itd make more sense to go in the offseason itd cost them a lot less. The 30 mill thing is overblown its only so much because the contract would only be 5 years Dwight in a large market has probably 200+ mill in endorsements alone
 6 years ago '06        #55
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
^they dont have cap space to sign him

nets
mavs

are the only teams with cap space this summer that he would play for
The same way Clippers and Heat can get him. Bulls could he just doesn't want to play there. Realistically Nets and Mavs are the only options and obviously staying in Orlando is another option.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
If he goes to the Heat, or Clips ....
 6 years ago '04        #57
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
@ Dwight winning a ring with the Nets before Rose wins a ring with his current squad

MOTHER fu*kING YOUNG!
 6 years ago '10        #58
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 941 941
Rose & Howard

6 years ago '09        #59
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
who could score in the paint with howard and noah down there?
 6 years ago '07        #60
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Poohdini said:
who could score in the paint with howard and noah down there?
Who would grab a rebound against yall?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy