Lesean McCoy tweets Kobe Bryant is the best ever, MJ 2nd

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
I'm a lifelong laker fan, way before Kobe. I dont need mvp's, stats and other awards to tell me who's a better player, cause all that tells is me who had a better career, not who's more talented. If you watched basketball when Mike played, and were at an age that you could understand basketball, then you should clearly know Mike is better than Kobe, and it really aint close. Mike is miles ahead of others, honestly. And Kobe is MY FAVORITE all time Laker.

Its like if you gave each the same 4 team mates, Mike's team would win the majority of the games, because of him. That doesn't lessen the greatness of Kobe Bryant, but don't disrespect the god Michael Jordan.
 6 years ago '05        #142
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Eagles fan and a Lakers fan right here!!!! SHAAAAADY!!!!
^^this^^ im moreso a Kobe fan but its all good. Shady must have been drinkin last night but fu*k it...if ppl can say Lebron is in the same category as Kobe then I dont mind ppl sayin Kobe over Jordan
 6 years ago '06        #143
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Abstraq = Nate187um...

This is an actual fact..

This individual uses the same argument every time this topis comes up..

He also has a slam magazine with a picture of Kobe's crotch cut out so he can stick his pee-pee in it daily..

Scust!
 6 years ago '04        #144
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
dont ever disrespect me like that. . .
 6 years ago '04        #145
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
 breakingbad said:
What do the eagles know about winninG
low blow
 6 years ago '10        #146
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Lot said:
Dudes didn't get to see my thread before being merged with the Jordan vs. Kobe sticky. Jordan vs Kobe by the same age. Leave Kobe's not so good early years and battle them out statistically by their ages.

Keep up with me, don't get lost
  • Statistically, Jordan in his rookie year at age 21 to Kobe's 4th year in the NBA at age 21, Jordan did better in more categories than Kobe (FG%, FT%, OFF Rebounds, RPG, APG, SPG, PPG to Kobe's 3P% DEF Rebounds, BPG, TO, PF). Again, Jordans rookie year without Pippen vs. Kobe's 4th year, both 21 years old.
  • Skip Ages 22, Jordan's short season of 18 games. Both at age 23, Jordans 3rd season vs Kobe's 6th season. They both tied 6-6 in the 12 major categories. Jordan: FG%, FT%, OFF Rebounds, SPG, BPG, PPG vs. Kobe: 3P%, DEF Rebounds, RPG, APG, TO, PF
  • Ages 24: Jordan beats Kobe 6-5 with 1 tie. Jordan: FG%, OFF Rebounds, SPG, BPG, TO, PPG vs. Kobe: 3P%, FT%, DEF Rebounds, RPG, PF and TIE in APG
  • Ages 25: Jordan demolishes Kobe 8-4. Jordan: FG%, DEF/OFF/RPG, APG, SPG, BPG, PPG vs. Kobe: 3P%, FT%, TO, PF
  • Ages 26: Jordan annihilates Kobe 10-2. Jordan: FG%, 3P%, FT%, DEF/OFF/RPG, APG, SPG, TO, PPG vs. Kobe: BPG, PF
  • Ages 27: Kobe is in between obliterated and annihilated due to the fact he beat Jordan in PPG, Jordan did better again 10-2. Jordan: FG%, FT%, DEF/OFF/RPG, APG, SPG, BPG, TO, PF, vs. Kobe: 3P%, PPG
  • Ages 28: Kobe is now in between demolished and obliterated due to once again, both at Ages 28, Kobe beats Jordan in PPG 31.6 to 30.1 but still loses 9-3 in all other categories. Jordan: FG%, DEF/OFF/RPG, APG, SPG, BPG, TO, PF to Kobe: 3P%, FT%, PPG
  • Ages 29: Enough with the words that describe how badly Jordan beats Kobe statistically, both at age 29, Jordan wins 9-3. Jordan: FG%, OFF/RPG, APG, SPG, BPG, TO, PF, PPG vs. Kobe: 3P%, FT%, DEF Rebounds

Skip Ages 30 cause Jordan was retired and 31 cause he only played 17 games in the '94-'95 season.
  • Ages 32: Jordan's '95-'96 season to Kobe's last years '10-'11 season. Jordan does better than Kobe 10-2. Jordan: FG%, 3P%, FT%, DEF/OFF/RPG, SPG, BPG, TO, PPG vs. Kobe: APG, PF
  • All the numbers averaged out in all the same aged years Jordan and Kobe played, Jordan wins 10-2.

These statistics are just for the Regular Seasons, to see the actual numbers and the Post Season statistics/numbers on who did better, click the tinypic links below.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #147
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
somebody needs to put a bounty on this n*gga
 03-12-2012, 09:53 AM         #148
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing new

ever since kobe won rings with no future HOFers in his 13/14th seasons out west and mj missed the playoffs in the worst conference of all time with losing records in his 13/14th seasons was there any question????????????
 6 years ago '05        #149
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #150
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
Kobe aint about that life

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #151
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 1472 1472
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Lebron is more skilled than both

Argument fail
never knew being the worst clutch player in the league, having no post up move, nor rings was a skill
 6 years ago '04        #152
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
For the people in here who have no damn sense.

MJ>>>>>>>>Kobe and it always will be.To me Kobe is not in the same sentence as Jordan.

Even if Kobe got 7 rings MJ>>>>>>Kobe.

I feel bad for the kids who never got to watch 90's Basketball.
 6 years ago '07        #153
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 ddash said:
For the people in here who have no damn sense.

MJ>>>>>>>>Kobe and it always will be.To me Kobe is not in the same sentence as Jordan.

Even if Kobe got 7 rings MJ>>>>>>Kobe.

I feel bad for the kids who never got to watch 90's Basketball.
I feel bad for kids who never got to see mid 70's to mid 80's basketball
 03-12-2012, 12:38 PM         #154
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ feeling bad for anybody who missed out on the highest scoring era of basketball with sh*tty a.ss man defense

jordan doesn't even have a winning season without future HOF players

ROFL @ going 32-50 and making the playoffs

so your right they dont belong in the same sentence
 6 years ago '04        #155
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 vickfan said:
he's just saying what we all know already

YOUNG!
...and this is coming from someone older than most of you fu*ks on here
 03-12-2012, 12:52 PM         #156
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a joke right?
 6 years ago '04        #157
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
Stop it lol hahahahaha

Shaq carried Kobe

Nobody carried Jordan except to the locker room when he was old and out of shape on the wizards.

Kobe wants to be mj so bad it's pathetic.This n*gga jacked all of his moves,manerisms,and even talks like him lol.

I respect wade,Bron,durant,melo and rose more because they have their own style and game.

Last edited by ddash; 03-12-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #158
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
I dont think hes better but we must admit that hes hella close... I saw mike play from the get go and Kobe is the only player to come close to scoring and closing games with the constance MJ did...

Lets not act like Kobe is not a beast!
 6 years ago '09        #159
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2012, 01:43 PM         #160
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Stop it lol hahahahaha

Shaq carried Kobe

Nobody carried Jordan except to the locker room when he was old and out of shape on the wizards.

Kobe wants to be mj so bad it's pathetic.This n*gga jacked all of his moves,manerisms,and even talks like him lol.

I respect wade,Bron,durant,melo and rose more because they have their own style and game.
so thats why mj is 1-9 in the playoffs and never had a .500 or better season without SP right

yet sp had a 55-27 season and lead the bulls to game 7 vs the knicks in the semi's DOLO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy