Lesean McCoy tweets Kobe Bryant is the best ever, MJ 2nd

most viewed right now
 81
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
 abstractq said:
lol

im not that old

but when i was a kid i remember the back to back titles and the 85 title. Now lets do a little math

you found this site when you was 13
You joined in 2004
You was born in 1991?

Do you remember ANY of MJs titles?


ROFL!!!!! lil n*gga talkin about highlights dont count

thats all you know about michael jordan b. . .ethered by your own wack a.ss argument
I seen all 6 championships

More u reply more u look retarded

just cuz it says Joined 2004 doesn't mean I found it in 2004..n*gga u have no idea what boxden was b4 2004...ur dumb bro..no more replies from me..




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *


Last edited by Kush Charasi; 03-11-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #62
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,167 | Props total: 23587 23587
trollers gonna troll
 6 years ago '08        #63
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 blueandigo said:
ROFL!

But Kobe is da best.


160 posts and just joined...
 6 years ago '04        #64
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3959 3959
 vshah24 said:
I seen all 6 championships

More u reply more u look retarded

make it all add up for me breh. . .we got a couple stories going on here

1) you said you was 3 when kareem retired. That was 89. . .so you was born in 86 and was 5 when mj started winning titles

so did you really see it? Could you understand what you was seeing? my guess is probably not. . .you were probably only basketball cognizant by the time the 2nd 3-peat came around. This helps explain your lack of any basketball perspective

2) You said you been on boxden since you was 13. . .given the other point, that would suggest that you been on boxden since 1999. . .now I have no idea of the history of this site. Maybe it really has been around since 99. But if you really been on here since 99. . .its not me that needs to get off the forums

lol. . .lil n*gga done spent all his formative years around this sh*t. . .


Last edited by abstractq; 03-11-2012 at 07:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #65
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18789 18789
 abstractq said:
make it all add up for me breh. . .we got a couple stories going on here

1) you said you was 3 when kareem retired. That was 89. . .so you was born in 86 and was 5 when mj started winning titles

so did you really see it? Could you understand what you was seeing? my guess is probably not. . .you were probably only basketball cognizant by the time the 2nd 3-peat came around. This helps explain your lack of any basketball perspective

2) You said you been on boxden since you was 13. . .given the other point, that would suggest that you been on boxden since 1999. . .now I have no idea of the history of this site. Maybe it really has been around since 99. But if you really been on here since 99. . .its not me that needs to get off the forums

lol. . .lil n*gga done spent all his formative years around this sh*t. . .
 6 years ago '04        #66
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
 abstractq said:
make it all add up for me breh. . .we got a couple stories going on here

1) you said you was 3 when kareem retired. That was 89. . .so you was born in 86 and was 5 when mj started winning titles

so did you really see it? Could you understand what you was seeing? my guess is probably not. . .you were probably only basketball cognizant by the time the 2nd 3-peat came around. This helps explain your lack of any basketball perspective

2) You said you been on boxden since you was 13. . .given the other point, that would suggest that you been on boxden since 1999. . .now I have no idea of the history of this site. Maybe it really has been around since 99. But if you really been on here since 99. . .its not me that needs to get off the forums

lol. . .lil n*gga done spent all his formative years around this sh*t. . .
So u gonna clown a site that you're on yourself?

So now you're saying I just saw 3 championships and only understood the other 3?

Those 3 Finals MVPs I saw were still more than u saw from Kobe ur whole lifetime

/thread




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #67
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
nicca you hadn't even hit puberty when jordan retired in '98
 6 years ago '04        #68
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
 GollyI'mGully said:
nicca you hadn't even hit puberty when jordan retired in '98
So hormones is what increases basketball iq?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 03-11-2012, 07:36 PM         #69
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will ppl realize that kobe's career is defined by phil jackson's success................

look what kobe did in his prime in 04-05 with no phil jack. and look at his team now that phil jack is gone

and 35ppg on 27 shots per game = nothing impressive about that season......
 6 years ago '04        #70
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3959 3959
I clowned the site? or did I clown a dude who literally has spent half his life around this site?

rofl!

thats great that you saw more finals MVPs than Kobe has in total

what that got to do with the fact that there are 2 players off the top of my head that have won as many or more titles than jordan and body him in finals appearances?

Stay on topic lil dude
 6 years ago '11        #71
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,481 | Props total: 23122 23122
 vshah24 said:
So u gonna clown a site that you're on yourself?

So now you're saying I just saw 3 championships and only understood the other 3?

Those 3 Finals MVPs I saw were still more than u saw from Kobe ur whole lifetime

/thread
too bad you wont see you team win another chip

 6 years ago '04        #72
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3959 3959
 SeaJaiye said:
and 35ppg on 27 shots per game = nothing impressive about that season......

Jordan needed 28 FGA per game to get 37 doe. . .
 6 years ago '04        #73
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 vshah24 said:
So hormones is what increases basketball iq?
yeah, you were john wooden status at reading and understanding the game
 03-11-2012, 07:42 PM         #74
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
Jordan needed 28 FGA per game to get 37 doe. . .
kobe was attempting 7 3's a game during that season jordan took less than 1 more shot but averaged 2 more points and a higher FG%

and jordan averaged 35 the next year with only 24 shots a game
 6 years ago '04        #75
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
 DR JAYY said:
too bad you wont see you team win another chip

Says the guy w/ no NBA team




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #76
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3959 3959
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe was attempting 7 3's a game during that season jordan took less than 1 more shot but averaged 2 more points and a higher FG%
probably cause jordan didnt have the range and was able to post up guys like craig ehlo. . .
 6 years ago '04        #77
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe was attempting 7 3's a game during that season jordan took less than 1 more shot but averaged 2 more points and a higher FG%

and jordan averaged 35 the next year with only 24 shots a game
yet had a worse eFG%

jordan in 86-87 when he scored 37ppg had an eFG% of 48.4%
kobe in 05-06 when he scored 35.4 had an eFG% of 49.1%
 03-11-2012, 07:47 PM         #78
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:
yet had a worse eFG%

jordan in 86-87 when he scored 37ppg had an eFG% of 48.4%
kobe in 05-06 when he scored 35.4 had an eFG% of 49.1%
.7%? compare the two years when they both averaged 35ppg

jordan's eFG = 53.7%
 6 years ago '04        #79
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
This fool really counted "Finals Appearances" as a stat Dude completely satisfied w/ being second place



[pic - click to view]





  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #80
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3959 3959
 SeaJaiye said:
.7%? compare the two years when they both averaged 35ppg

jordan's eFG = 53.7%

so we can agree that Kobe 35ppg >>> Jordans 37 ppg and can move on?


awesome achievement in this thread here
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy