Do Gamers Want Native .MKV Video Support On Their Consoles?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2012, 02:50 AM         #121
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
I wasnt trying to throw sh*t it was a joke.....
Then alls well. Real sh*t tho son, you aint gotta like me and all that...but get that sh*t off your wall fam. I already hit up a mod whose pretty cool about sh*t and asked em if he'd delete this, so hopefully he does. You dont need to be getting in trouble for some sh*t like that on your profile...people really do cruise these profiles, and they really do look for bullsh*t like that.
 6 years ago '05        #122
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Drug dealer you say? You doing illegal substances kid? Do i have to snitch on you?
He means business. He already snitched on me to Ronnie because I exposed he's tranny lover thread.
 6 years ago '05        #123
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2458 2458
god damn this sh*t went off the deep end last night lol
 03-12-2012, 11:38 AM         #124
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
god damn this sh*t went off the deep end last night lol
sh*t seriously did. I didnt even think the well would run that far but the more I read the kids page, the worse it got lol.

You know your sh*t though. Props on coming in and laying down facts
 6 years ago '07        #125
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 125 125
for all you i'm too lazy to convert a.ss n*ggas....this program converts flawlessly they all play on your ps3 or xbox...just quit being lazy convert the sh*t when your not busy doing sh*t....
 6 years ago '04        #126
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Andrefrbk said:

Ive been curious... Feels like the demand for this has dropped, while the usage of the video format has gone up sharply. Everything you DL is .MKV now. EVERYTHING HD will 90% of the time be in .MKV. In my opinion it is the 2nd most used file format on p2p.

4+ years have passed and still no support for .MKV

Check out my commentary on this.
i spent months trying to figure this out, and the easiest way to bypass this if you have a lot of mkv files on a harddrive is to buy a WD TV LIVE HD box. Its a small little box like a roku that connects to your tv with hdmi, full 1080p never an issue watching any file on your computer. they are cheaper than an apple tv and play any file you can dream of. for now you probably have to go with that, next gen consoles will have to acknowledge this issue, it wont be going away any time soon.
 6 years ago '04        #127
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 drumgangP said:
I hustled a few games with the people I hustled with. Im a music producer/college student...Im not your "Connect", im not your "Dealer", im note any of that. Nor did I ever imply I would be, or agree to. Nor did I ever claim to be

So now youre admitting you really were mad because of the reasons I listed. Then hey I partially understand, you were just trying to earn the rent. No harm/No Foul in that...but dont expect me to give a fu*k about how youre doing so.

All bullsh*t aside though you really need to clean your public message space up. That sh*t dont look right and its to easy to find sh*t like that.

Im not trying to "Assassinate" your character...YOU keep typing in caps, you keep name calling, hell you keep getting upset and I just been here repeatedly asking, fam, why you so mad?

Were you the user who wanted to buy games off me, even offered to paypal me and such but I turned down? Cause there were 2 people who asked me to do that. I turned both of them down. I dont remember who they were, but im not here for that.
what the fu*k are you two talking about, and why are you both so stupid? both of you need to go outside and jump rope or something, jesus christ. its like gangster nerd night on boxden, im glad you guys have computers instead of guns but id rather hear you pop shots in real life then pop shots on the internet. and to the guy who writes his whole life story on his bx wall, selling pirated goods or whatever, get a a fu*king degree dude. sometimes i wonder where all the common sense went, youre so stupid.
 03-12-2012, 02:22 PM         #128
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
what the fu*k are you two talking about, and why are you both so stupid? both of you need to go outside and jump rope or something, jesus christ. its like gangster nerd night on boxden, im glad you guys have computers instead of guns but id rather hear you pop shots in real life then pop shots on the internet. and to the guy who writes his whole life story on his bx wall, selling pirated goods or whatever, get a a fu*king degree dude. sometimes i wonder where all the common sense went, youre so stupid.
If sh*t aint got nothing to do with you, then shut the fu*k up and sit in a corner. n*ggas putting their 2 cents in when they arent worth the bi*ch they rode in on.

Quiet down little guy
 6 years ago '05        #129
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Hey guys :D please thumbs my video up if you can. Any support is great.
 6 years ago '06        #130
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
As long as I can keep watching .avi's off my xbox i'm straight..... they better not pull a sony move and block us from watching .avis
 6 years ago '06        #131
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Andrefrbk said:
Hey guys :D please thumbs my video up if you can. Any support is great.
No one's going to "thumb up" your video
 6 years ago '05        #132
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 TreZ said:
This n*gga started the video with "what's up playas?" Thumbs down!
 6 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 TreZ said:
 Y.G. said:
This n*gga started the video with "what's up playas?" Thumbs down!
I need feedback, this is good. Any suggestions? I really want to improve my channel.

Im still trying to figure what works, what doesnt. Trying to get comfortable talking to a mic without stuttering etc.

edit...
Yeah i lose the whats up players... I was trying to come up with an intro.
 03-12-2012, 02:48 PM         #134
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
I need feedback, this is good. Any suggestions? I really want to improve my channel.

Im still trying to figure what works, what doesnt. Trying to get comfortable talking to a mic without stuttering etc.

edit...
Yeah i lose the whats up players... I was trying to come up with an intro.
ill support. Link me lol
 6 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 drumgangP said:
ill support. Link me lol
First page

Damn wow... man no wonder my channel is struggling.

suicide...
 03-12-2012, 03:07 PM         #136
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
First page

Damn wow... man no wonder my channel is struggling.

suicide...
I really dont know what the thread is about

Im sorry for carrying on and taking away from your project tho. No disrespect intended, just n*ggas talking sh*t. Wouldnt dare. Ima blast the tweet out a few times after I look at your material, and see if I can help in the least bit. I'll gladly post a thumbs up to.

bout to watch now bro
 6 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I really dont know what the thread is about

Im sorry for carrying on and taking away from your project tho. No disrespect intended, just n*ggas talking sh*t. Wouldnt dare. Ima blast the tweet out a few times after I look at your material, and see if I can help in the least bit. I'll gladly post a thumbs up to.

bout to watch now bro
Thank you bro, i appreciate it. Its really hard for black gamers to make it in youtube land. Im trying to represent for the small minority on there that actually get seen.
 03-12-2012, 04:11 PM         #138
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
As long as I can keep watching .avi's off my xbox i'm straight..... they better not pull a sony move and block us from watching .avis
time out ref....u cant play avi files on a ps3???

wow if tru ps3 lost
 6 years ago '11        #139
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
the hell's this n*gga talking about what? You can play .avi on ps3...the only format you can't play is .mkv
 6 years ago '11        #140
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Andrefrbk said:
For my 360 i have to convert it to mp4
what do you use to convert to mp4? ive been using quick time pro
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago