Do Gamers Want Native .MKV Video Support On Their Consoles?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2012, 01:06 AM         #101
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you do is twist sh*t. i came in here saying nothing but facts and youre telling people lies. look at how you have whole saga ptyped out because all you did was lie. and linking that thread just proves It. youre whole life is boxden. go outside and get some fresh air
 03-12-2012, 01:13 AM         #102
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
All you do is twist sh*t. i came in here saying nothing but facts and youre telling people lies. look at how you have whole saga ptyped out because all you did was lie. and linking that thread just proves It. youre whole life is boxden. go outside and get some fresh air
I been on here 8 years and you have double the amount of posts I have. Yet im the one supposedly "living" on boxden.

I put up facts that completely sh*t on anything you said, and even asked you to please bring in the member(mini) you referred to.

Hell you need to go outside and do something with yourself. Obviously you are just an angry little bi*ch, even the mods feel that way. Heres one now posting on your profiles public messages telling you to leave him alone cause you take this sh*t to serious.

Yawn, its one thing to have a point and something behind it...but when all signs point to you just being a bi*ch n*gga. Then yeah, n*gga you a bi*ch
 03-12-2012, 01:22 AM         #103
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And after reading your wall I think im seeing exactly why you got so mad. The user "Obscuro" or w/e has been posting for damn near a year referring to transactions youre making with him involving selling movies, games, and so on...n*ggas even mentioning "Goods" and such at one point.

So you got mad cause youre trying to make a living off selling sh*t you download/hookups you get online or something fam? I mean I buy bootlegs, smoke weed, buy weed, and blah blah blah so im not tryna tell on you but....thats the real reason you got so mad isnt it?....You were trying to cake off the sh*t lol

You can read this guys profile and see his public message space.....He has a guy on there asking him for plenty of sh*t YOU NEED TO TELL HIM TO PM YOU. YOURE SNITCHING ON YOURSELF YOU IGNORANT bi*ch

What the fu*k kid

The real reason youre mad is cause your Pot Dealer wanted you to barter some games/movies and sh*t you were getting online for some bud. Your entire public profile space is hilarious. Delete that sh*t now.
 03-12-2012, 01:29 AM         #104
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unlike you i dont keep secrets and everybody already kno what my life like cuz i done hooked up too many dudes for you to keep count but drumgang what about your history and you pming dudes and spend all day trying to expose graftedgenes and ended up one of the worst backfires in bx history and made you and your cronies look like complete dummies. TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON TELL EM WHY YOU MAD
 03-12-2012, 01:35 AM         #105
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
unlike you i dont keep secrets and everybody already kno what my life like cuz i done hooked up too many dudes for you to keep count but drumgang what about your history and you pming dudes and spend all day trying to expose graftedgenes and ended up one of the worst backfires in bx history and made you and your cronies look like complete dummies. TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON TELL EM WHY YOU MAD
PM'ing dudes about what though What am I pm'ing dudes about on boxden? Also n*gga tthat was the longest sentence ever, typed allthat sh*t for one sentence.

And the stuff that I showed about the Grafted character stuck, he actually admitted he was lying about having some pictures of a fictional white family he said I had.

Bro this is just the internet, Its not that serious man calm down. I dont have cronies, they are real people that share the same viewpoints on certain things. Fam you really need to just calm down, if youre that hard for drugs then maybe you should seek help?

I mean youre on here screaming and yelling at people, repeatedly getting told to leave individuals alone and such, and carrying on so wildly, all the while it all points back to your drug dealer that publicly asks you for hookups on sh*t. You really need to delete ALL those posts, not because you wanna appear "Real" or "Cool" but because its illegal. Nobodies snitching on you cause you allow it to happen right on your public sh*t.

Once again though, you take this way to serious, its just the internet. Calm down, please
 6 years ago '11        #106
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]

Drug dealer you say? You doing illegal substances kid? Do i have to snitch on you?
 03-12-2012, 01:39 AM         #107
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga got you running to a store getting him chicken plates and sh*t and to pay you back for it hes letting you "test the goods"

n*gga you sound like a crackhead after reading your wall
 03-12-2012, 01:40 AM         #108
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Drug dealer you say? You doing illegal substances kid? Do i have to snitch on you?
I smoke mad weed, so it aint even about that. But Jessz read his public msg space, this n*gga has hundreds of posts where n*ggas are doing the deals on his wall. Its not snitching if its just being put out there. The n*gga also has him running to the store an sh*t to get him chicken wings for drugs

What the fu*k n*gga. At some point it gets kinda scary cause theyre even asking him for nud3s/pics of women in exchange for drugs.
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
This n*gga got you running to a store getting him chicken plates and sh*t and to pay you back for it hes letting you "test the goods"

n*gga you sound like a crackhead after reading your wall
yo timeout, he really got his whole life story on his BX wall? He realizes the danger in that right?
 03-12-2012, 01:43 AM         #110
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever i wuld delete it actually and use proper paragraphs but im on my phone and the enter dont wanna make paragraphgs but it is what it is. i wouldnt even be typing at all if you would calm the fu*k down and quit trying to a.ssassinate my character and tell these people the truth. of course i was making money the fu*k you expect sit down with thousands worth of games and play them all summer like you did? foolish. you had no connect. i wanted to buy games off your dumbass but i knew you couldnt supply me YOU HAD NO WEIGHT FOOL
 6 years ago '11        #111
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
Whatever i wuld delete it actually and use proper paragraphs but im on my phone and the enter dont wanna make paragraphgs but it is what it is. i wouldnt even be typing at all if you would calm the fu*k down and quit trying to a.ssassinate my character and tell these people the truth. of course i was making money the fu*k you expect sit down with thousands worth of games and play them all summer like you did? foolish. you had no connect. i wanted to buy games off your dumbass but i knew you couldnt supply me YOU HAD NO WEIGHT FOOL
people really take BX this seriously? can't believe you conversing with your drug dealer on here though....
 03-12-2012, 01:49 AM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
I hustled a few games with the people I hustled with. Im a music producer/college student...Im not your "Connect", im not your "Dealer", im note any of that. Nor did I ever imply I would be, or agree to. Nor did I ever claim to be

So now youre admitting you really were mad because of the reasons I listed. Then hey I partially understand, you were just trying to earn the rent. No harm/No Foul in that...but dont expect me to give a fu*k about how youre doing so.

All bullsh*t aside though you really need to clean your public message space up. That sh*t dont look right and its to easy to find sh*t like that.

Im not trying to "Assassinate" your character...YOU keep typing in caps, you keep name calling, hell you keep getting upset and I just been here repeatedly asking, fam, why you so mad?

Were you the user who wanted to buy games off me, even offered to paypal me and such but I turned down? Cause there were 2 people who asked me to do that. I turned both of them down. I dont remember who they were, but im not here for that.
 03-12-2012, 01:51 AM         #113
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
yo timeout, he really got his whole life story on his BX wall? He realizes the danger in that right?
 Jesszman said:
people really take BX this seriously? can't believe you conversing with your drug dealer on here though....
Exactly. Like yo all jokes aside, all bullsh*t aside...Not even trying to slight dude...but that sh*t gotta be cleaned up.

In his eyes he thinks im trying to do some message board sh*t like "Expose him" or "Diss him"....Nah homie, im NOT doing that. This aint some internet bullsh*t, n*ggas get arrested for being on hotboy sh*t like that.

You really need to tell that guy to stop posting about your deals on a public space like that, and you REALLY need to delete those posts.

You can be mad at me all you want, but you seriously need to clean that sh*t up.
 03-12-2012, 01:56 AM         #114
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this sh*t out

Here a male user says some utterly gay sh*t to him on some "i keep dreaming of you" sh*t. And in the same convo the dude brings up how you take pills and hes worried after you put up sh*t in the S&R Thread.

Yo youre really just a drug addict. This sh*t aint even funny no more.
 03-12-2012, 01:56 AM         #115
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt know you was feds ill have to do it in the afternoon when i get back so yall have fun with that. cool out with that drug if thats what you got from that cool but we aint never mention no drugs homie....And nah i didnt message you for paypal i decided not to ask. you didnt seem like you wanted to get any money.....
 6 years ago '11        #116
space
space
space
this is too much, i dont want to get caught up in the middle I'm out
[pic - click to view]

EDIT: Drumgang's last post

Last edited by Jesszman; 03-12-2012 at 02:00 AM..
 03-12-2012, 02:05 AM         #117
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
I didnt know you was feds ill have to do it in the afternoon when i get back so yall have fun with that. cool out with that drug if thats what you got from that cool but we aint never mention no drugs homie....And nah i didnt message you for paypal i decided not to ask. you didnt seem like you wanted to get any money.....
Im not "Feds" n*gga im telling you to clean your sh*t up before someone DOES alert the wrong people about your ways. How old are you? Its hilarious im trying to give you advice in the middle of you trying to throw sh*t on my name and you still cant see it.

Get that sh*t off your wall, that guy did mention bud, "Got that OG", and plenty of other obvious weed references on your sh*t. A 5 year old could read through that, not to mention the one user asking why you popping pills and such. Delete that sh*t asap, and honestly we need someone to delete this thread as well.

They gave you n*ggas private messages, plus you and dude obviously live close. Why you young n*ggas dont understand how to keep sh*t underwraps?!

What the fu*k b?!?
 03-12-2012, 02:26 AM         #118
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

when your tv is your monitor, this type of stuff no longer matters.
 03-12-2012, 02:33 AM         #119
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:

[pic - click to view]

when your tv is your monitor, this type of stuff no longer matters.
Whose that bi*ch in your sig?
 03-12-2012, 02:40 AM         #120
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wasnt trying to throw sh*t it was a joke.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago