Do Gamers Want Native .MKV Video Support On Their Consoles?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2012, 10:35 PM         #81
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
convert or step your game up.

so when you gonna share your redbox tips with everybody we still waitin.

I Shared em with a variety of users by talking to them in private messages, like I told you to do. Helped plenty of people

I didnt ask you to share your "Secret Info" publicly,

Like I said in my initial post in the thread, I dont even use my console for viewing movies. I just plug a flash drive into my television

n*ggas still mad about sh*t from last year though,
 6 years ago '05        #82
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2426 2426
 IronMaiden said:
You will never get MKV support because of piracy so get a media box or shut the fu*k up.

Won't happen, ever. Stop being broke a.ss fools and pick up a $100 box and watch your illegal BR rips in their glory.
lol go back and read what i posted causes i said tha same thing, im just trying to inform everyone that a media box is a good choice.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-11-2012 at 10:43 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #83
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 drumgangP said:
I Shared em with a variety of users by talking to them in private messages, like I told you to do. Helped plenty of people

I didnt ask you to share your "Secret Info" publicly,

Like I said in my initial post in the thread, I dont even use my console for viewing movies. I just plug a flash drive into my television

n*ggas still mad about sh*t from last year though,
Isn't your redbox secret the thing in that redbox thread?
 03-11-2012, 10:46 PM         #84
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Isn't your redbox secret the thing in that redbox thread?
lol honestly Jessz I really didnt have some super "Secret". I simply put up what we were doing, and having great success with, and alot of n*ggas inboxed me, some hit me on twitter,a nd so on to help them through certain steps they didnt get. It worked for some people, and for others it didnt work. WorldsStrangest was one of the people who it didnt work for, but instead of just asking me for possible workarounds he started name calling, typing 3 page replies, and getting extremely angry, whilst trying to analyze every single post I made in the thread. At one point(shortly before Skyrim came out) he said it couldnt be done anymore, so I posted pics of new games i'd gotten. Hell I JUST got rid of the rest of my copies of Modern Warfare 3/Skyrim

Had it have worked for him, or he figured out what to do, he'd have gotten some games and he wouldnt have an issue. But since he got left out, hes butt hurt like a 3rd grader
 6 years ago '11        #85
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 drumgangP said:
lol honestly Jessz I really didnt have some super "Secret". I simply put up what we were doing, and having great success with, and alot of n*ggas inboxed me, some hit me on twitter,a nd so on to help them through certain steps they didnt get. It worked for some people, and for others it didnt work. WorldsStrangest was one of the people who it didnt work for, but instead of just asking me for possible workarounds he started name calling, typing 3 page replies, and getting extremely angry, whilst trying to analyze every single post I made in the thread. At one point(shortly before Skyrim came out) he said it couldnt be done anymore, so I posted pics of new games i'd gotten. Hell I JUST got rid of the rest of my copies of Modern Warfare 3/Skyrim

Had it have worked for him, or he figured out what to do, he'd have gotten some games and he wouldnt have an issue. But since he got left out, hes butt hurt like a 3rd grader
Ah, makes sense i suppose never tried that ish, didn't want to get caught
 03-11-2012, 10:53 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Ah, makes sense i suppose never tried that ish, didn't want to get caught
lol thats completely understandable. Dude was reacting in the thread like we all were forming some conspiracy against him. He even had Trez contacting my AIM account for solutions

You can simply go on yahoo's question/answer site and search it, and you'll see where plenty of n*ggas were getting it in with redbox sh*t. Honestly the redbox thing wasnt even the main way we were getting games. We were hitting blockbusters old system of renting games online off way longer than that. Redbox only had certain games, but blockbuster had everything.

Them n*ggas changed they service though No more blockbuster.
 6 years ago '08        #87
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 22120 22120
 drumgangP said:
I personally just plug a jump drive into my television and watch movies off it. Stopped using consoles when this nice tv I have does all that extra sh*t
I have Samsung products (tablet/TV/had a galaxy phone) just cuz i'm a lazy bastard who won't convert media, but they were the best purchases I made.
 03-11-2012, 11:03 PM         #88
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LexHeyden said:
I have Samsung products (tablet/TV/had a galaxy phone) just cuz i'm a lazy bastard who won't convert media, but they were the best purchases I made.
I have a nice a.ss Bravia in the living room I been doing it with that I bought last year. And I just recently bought one of Samsungs newer 47 Inch HD joints and im still doing it. Son I even once put Anchormans Blu-Ray rip on my Blackberry, USB'ed it to the TV, and watched the movie high as fu*k one night. While these n*ggas are converting media and trying to get around sh*t like Cinavia and/or file formats, im watching movies.
 03-11-2012, 11:25 PM         #89
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wooowww.. Drumgang i knew u were a prick but a liar too? why dont tell these people the truth, u piggybacked other bx users tips from a old thread and posted as your own and it did work for me and sh*tload others and i was the first to report the cards stopped workin and u kept this bullshiit fascade about u getting games when countless.people.including the people u pmd said the sh*t was no good u got to be kidding me
 03-11-2012, 11:28 PM         #90
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin liar a.ss. and i got that redbox tip from minimafia months before u even posted in bx gamespot so stop the bullsh*t fam.
 03-11-2012, 11:34 PM         #91
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
Wooowww.. Drumgang i knew u were a prick but a liar too? why dont tell these people the truth, u piggybacked other bx users tips from a old thread and posted as your own and it did work for me and sh*tload others and i was the first to report the cards stopped workin and u kept this bullshiit fascade about u getting games when countless.people.including the people u pmd said the sh*t was no good u got to be kidding me
I actually learned how to do the trick from a friend that didnt have do anything with Boxden. You DO know that using prepaid cards to scam services has been going on long before a thread or 2 was made on boxden, right? Minimafia actually pm'ed me at one point asking what my method was, and we shared tips with each other. Im sure if he comes in here he can validate that. Please show me the old thread, or how I "piggybacked" users.

And the same day you claimed all cards werent working anymore, I put up screenshots of me with games that came out that day, I think it was the week they got Skyrim?

And I've been posting in gamespot since 2004, 6 years before you even created your account. So unless he gave you the tip back then, you werent discussing it "months" before I posted here.

But please, tell Minimafia to enter the thread. He was one of the people that gave me advice, and I gave him advice as well.
 03-11-2012, 11:46 PM         #92
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u have no advice that worked and i could bring tens of people that say the same. no need to pm you cuz ull just tell me some bullsh*t and come back here and say "oh well it worked for me harhar" nobody is buying it
 03-11-2012, 11:50 PM         #93
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
u have no advice that worked and i could bring tens of people that say the same. no need to pm you cuz ull just tell me some bullsh*t and come back here and say "oh well it worked for me harhar" nobody is buying it
Youre still hurt. Thats cool

Its still people asking me how to do the sh*t. i.e. the kid on my profiles public messages telling me he would go get a prepaid walmart visa or some sh*t. Click my name, you can see for yourself lol.

Whats funny is how upset you are still. Once again though, please have minimafia come in this thread. I never once took credit for creating the scam, in order to take credit for the scam i'd have had to create credit card scams to begin with. I openly said that another kid showed me how to do the trick. You just got mad because it didnt work for you. Whats funny is their were other users still actively posting in the thread saying it was working for them sometimes, and sometimes it wasnt, and you didnt attack them. You only attacked me
 03-11-2012, 11:55 PM         #94
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I "attacked" you cuz you were on bs. how come you posted the whole fu*king thing on the first page no pm bs and had that post for months but when we told u it was over with u changed your whole attitude up and now we can only get the tip thru u on pm? comee onnnn i was over it til you posted that novel you called a post because it was straight fiction
 03-12-2012, 12:04 AM         #95
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
I "attacked" you cuz you were on bs. how come you posted the whole fu*king thing on the first page no pm bs and had that post for months but when we told u it was over with u changed your whole attitude up and now we can only get the tip thru u on pm? comee onnnn i was over it til you posted that novel you called a post because it was straight fiction
Actually I didnt even have a secret "Tip". Like I just told Jesszman I didnt. Their were a few users who didnt get certain parts, that wanted clarity, like I just told Jesszman. A large # of the people who sent me messages didnt even get a reply because at one point it got outta hand. I completely stopped replying to anything regarding it at one point because we started having people sign up for accounts JUST to pm myself and others with info, and then never coming back to boxden again...how were they doing that? By simply googling it

See how boxden is the 5th selection on googling "Prepaid Card Redbox".

Once again though you just kept getting more and more pissed. Its not my fault, nor my responsibility to make sure something works for you...And all the crying you did in that thread just made me stop giving 2 fu*ks about your posts...and your posts, like the ones pertaining to mkv files in this one, are usually pretty intelligent and spot on. Even now you constantly reply with name calling and accusations when really....you just seem mad cause you didnt get what you wanted. You looked sorta childish with your entrance into this thread even...cause you paraded in like you had some big secret that you werent gonna tell anyone, like n*ggas really gave a damn...and hirollin had you backpedaling like a sumbi*ch

Yet im the one with the secret "tip" lol

Hell I tried to help Trez get a copy of Skyrim on AIM multiple times. Even took screenshots of multiple copies of Skyrim to show him I was still getting the games. The sh*t wouldnt work for him...Not cause I didnt want to show him how, it just wouldnt
 03-12-2012, 12:29 AM         #96
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You fu*kin c*nt it doesnt work anymore and you dont have any tips. for fu*ks sake for all we know you used your ssn or a real card to get the games. keep in mind the sh*t seems to work for NO ONE EXCEPT YOU AND A COUPLE OTHERS BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLLLE WHO IT WORKED FOR INCLUDING NOOBS THAT GOOGLED AND FOUND IT ON BX CAME IN AND TOLD YOU it was no good but you seem to be completely ignorant of this. but the thing that exposes you is that you were COMPLETELY OPEN WHEN EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW AND WANTED TO KEEP QUIET YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO SPILL THE BEANS and now youre over here acting like uou got a secret and if we cant do itoh well give it up bro or keep typing to save face but the vast majority already kno what i just posted. good day sir
 6 years ago '05        #97
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13695 13695
 LexHeyden said:
I don't like how DLNA won't let you fast forward or rewind. That sh*t is beyond wack.
 03-12-2012, 12:41 AM         #98
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
You fu*kin c*nt it doesnt work anymore and you dont have any tips. for fu*ks sake for all we know you used your ssn or a real card to get the games. keep in mind the sh*t seems to work for NO ONE EXCEPT YOU AND A COUPLE OTHERS BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLLLE WHO IT WORKED FOR INCLUDING NOOBS THAT GOOGLED AND FOUND IT ON BX CAME IN AND TOLD YOU it was no good but you seem to be completely ignorant of this. but the thing that exposes you is that you were COMPLETELY OPEN WHEN EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW AND WANTED TO KEEP QUIET YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO SPILL THE BEANS and now youre over here acting like uou got a secret and if we cant do itoh well give it up bro or keep typing to save face but the vast majority already kno what i just posted. good day sir
Once again you still look mad, and wrong. n*ggas even typing in caps now

And I never said the trick was still working today. Infact I even said that trick no longer works in another thread on here earlier this week somewhere...I forget the thread, but it was 1 where I talked about trading in my last copies of COD MW3 and Skyrim and getting Mass Effect 3/SFvsTekken. Im now Skyrim-less and CODMW3-less because of it. I even said my trick I used at blockbuster no longer works for me.

And like I said 3 times in this thread already, I didnt have a "Secret tip". I simply did what a friend told me to do. Hell its something you can just google and find out, its nothing boxden specific. I stopped posting so openly about it because it was attracting attention that we dont need.

"COMPLETELY OPEN WHEN EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW AND WANTED TO KEEP QUIET YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO SPILL THE BEANS"

That doesnt even make sense. How was I completely "open" and also "Secretive" at the same time. If I had anything to hide, or some super secret tip i'd have simply deleted my posts and such. I did nothing like that, I left that sh*t right there. Once again you just seem mad because you didnt get your way. Fam lemme clue you in on something........nobody on this forum gives a fu*k about you or your feelings.

Wheres minimafia though? Hes a good dude, please have him come elaborate on the matter.

And stop saying I had some "Secret Tip"....I've said over and over I didnt. I never took credit for creating the scam, I never had a secret tip, I never did anything different. Once again, everything that was done with the redbox has been done before, and you can simply use google to find out how to do it.

So please stop saying I tried to take credit for it, stop saying I tried to say I had a secret tip(when I keep openly saying i DIDNT), and stop making it seem like the situation was more than just you being mad you didnt get your way.

Youre so angry.

Last edited by drumgangP; 03-12-2012 at 12:44 AM..
 03-12-2012, 12:46 AM         #99
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said good day sir. STOP SNITCHIN, STOP LYIN pow pow pow!
 03-12-2012, 12:48 AM         #100
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
I said good day sir. STOP SNITCHIN, STOP LYIN pow pow pow!
*Facepalm* And to think I said this ignorant kids posts were intelligent at one point. Eh, oh well.

Get proved wrong and they run out a thread quick though
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago