Mar 11 - Couple who would have aborted down syndrome baby sues hospital for $2.9mil

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
etherem 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 45 45
 April Moon said:
^^^

People like you think you're such fu*king saints. OMG, he has down syndrome... OMG.. what a poor guy... let's let him live a life where he'll never EVER be able to accomplish anything other than being taken care of for the rest of his miserable life...

I think, it'd be more ethical to abort these babies if we know beforehand that they're going to be retarded.
do you accept every way about you?

what about the things you can't change? we aren't perfect. but saying that n*ggas with down syndrome have nothing to contribute to society is a pretty dark thing to say. you don't think the parents and siblings learn new sh*t about themselves having a retarded one in the family?
 6 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
this is a tricky topic, I was blessed with 4 healthy kids. This keeps sh*t in perspective with me. I kinda feel what they are saying but they cashed out the child like an it.
 03-12-2012, 02:49 AM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Uh-oh were bordering on morality a bit too much here. Who is to judge whether someone has lived a fulfilled life or not?
I am, come at me bro.
 03-12-2012, 05:54 AM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a minute. So when the baby is 16 and asks its mother "Hey mom, how'd you become a millionaire" and her mothers reply is going to be "Cause I didnt want you if you were born retarded. I sued the hospital, cause if they got the test right, you'd be dead and i'd be happier with my life."

Were supposed to think thats alright?.............................Wow, the justice system is so fu*ked that even horrible people like these 2 can get rich off it
 03-12-2012, 07:44 AM         #45
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its all good if u rich send that little big headed nicca to special class u in the ghetto n*gga prob gonna butt r*ped by a crackhead smh
 03-12-2012, 07:51 AM         #46
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
@ some of these comments. I'll be shocked if some of you make it through the day and come back and post here tomorrow with the way some of you think.

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2012, 08:41 AM         #47
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet money if they were black they wouldn't have gotten sh*t
 03-12-2012, 08:42 AM         #48
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
they just gave n*ggas in the hood an idea. a normal baby gets you $250/week in stamps while a retarded baby turns you into a millionaire.

6 years ago '04        #49
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$632 | Props total: 22 22
You are all missing the point. If the prenatal tests would have been done properly this child would not exist. Now who are you to say that the parent's are wrong for doing this? Do they love their child now that he/she is born? maybe they need the money for raising the child. The bigger thing should be the hospital being sued for punitive damages so that this will never happen again and that should be much more than 3 Mil.
 6 years ago '06        #50
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
some of yall needed to be aborted
 6 years ago '07        #51
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
so many people missing the point of this .. they botched the prenatal test so the parents cashed in on the hospitals failure to perform, the care required for the child is gonna be ridic and they need every dime .. not necessarily why they sued but it will definitely help them with the burden.. with this being said there is pre pregnancy screenings that can be done by examining parents dna to see what possible complications may arise in pregnancy .. if that was the case they would have known before hand this was highly likely, would avoid an abortion since the process fu*ks with the females body and a little messed up since could be avoided but that being said it's not 100% accurate so there could possibly be a risk regardless
 6 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,450 | Props total: 2644 2644
they love the child, but would of had it k!lled... hypocrites
 6 years ago '11        #53
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,204 | Props total: 24671 24671
 April Moon said:
^^^

People like you think you're such fu*king saints. OMG, he has down syndrome... OMG.. what a poor guy... let's let him live a life where he'll never EVER be able to accomplish anything other than being taken care of for the rest of his miserable life...

I think, it'd be more ethical to abort these babies if we know beforehand that they're going to be retarded.
That was one of the stupidest comments i have ever read on this sight. Its funny u seem to look down upon ppl with special needs because you dont seem to be that far off yourself.

Oh and if youve ever worked with special needs kids, youd find out that theyre not that much different than normal kids. They just have to deal with more sh*t to get thru the day. And speakin of accomplishments, since youre not retarded what the hell have you done with your life so far that one of "them" hasnt. Go fu*k yourself ya dumb bastard.
 6 years ago '04        #54
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Royce207 said:
so many people missing the point of this .. they botched the prenatal test so the parents cashed in on the hospitals failure to perform, the care required for the child is gonna be ridic and they need every dime .. not necessarily why they sued but it will definitely help them with the burden.. with this being said there is pre pregnancy screenings that can be done by examining parents dna to see what possible complications may arise in pregnancy .. if that was the case they would have known before hand this was highly likely, would avoid an abortion since the process fu*ks with the females body and a little messed up since could be avoided but that being said it's not 100% accurate so there could possibly be a risk regardless
yep, should of sued for more than just 3M tho.

datVAkid said:
they love the child, but would of had it k!lled... hypocrites
i wonder if they just said they would of aborted to help win the case tho. now if thy give the child up for adoption...then thatll raise questions
 6 years ago '08        #55
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5222 5222
 206 MrSonics said:
has none to do wit the child

they botched the test. hospital is completely at fault.
exactly, some people completely missed the point
 03-12-2012, 01:19 PM         #56
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes saying $2.9 mil is nothing must have downs too... thats nearly 30 years of six figure income

these people are insane tho. they deserved to win the case but, to sit there and say they love the kid and look at her the same bla bla bla while suing people for failing to k!ll her... aint fooling anybody we all know u fu*kin hate that kid

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 03-12-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #57
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 206 MrSonics said:
has none to do wit the child

they botched the test. hospital is completely at fault.
 M said:
exactly, some people completely missed the point

Very True and I agree 100%......
 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Keno024 said:
no these parents are going to be millionaires due to a botched test.
thats the main point here
 6 years ago '09        #59
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I was thinking to my self how the fu*k are you going to explain that to your kid if one day she asks "you were going to abort me" then I realized baby has down sydrome
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy