Mar 11 - Couple who would have aborted down syndrome baby sues hospital for $2.9mil

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2012, 06:28 PM         #21
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etherem said:
can't believe this thread.

if you had a down syndrome baby, wouldn't you think it happened for a reason?
Yea, it's called a genetic defect, that's why you try again
 03-11-2012, 06:39 PM         #22
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you caught me there how about you come over here and I fu*k you up the a.ss girlfriend
 6 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 One Gud Cide said:
Yea cause we're not mammals right?

Wonder what makes more sense, leaving your useless offspring or raising a useless person that will be unable to contribute at all while draining on society....

fu*k your "morals"
Draining on society? The only one draining on society here is you. Please, learn proper grammar.
 6 years ago '06        #24
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
Damn when the kid is old enough to read this and understand it it's gonna be a long day of explaining
 6 years ago '07        #25
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Keno024 said:
no these parents are going to be millionaires due to a botched test.
yeah i know that, but dude said the few million they're getting won't be enough.
 03-11-2012, 07:14 PM         #26
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohdosraders1 said:
Damn when the kid is old enough to read this and understand it it's gonna be a long day of explaining
yea cause I'm sure some retard in 14 years is going to be up on boxden searching for articles about retards and be like oh sh*t that's me

although boxden does have a fairly high density retard population so your theory may have some validity
 03-11-2012, 07:16 PM         #27
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Draining on society? The only one draining on society here is you. Please, learn proper grammar.
Sup with your forehead draining your hairline doe
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #28
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
 wassermusik said:
long day? Aside from yourself, I'm a.ssuming you haven't dealt very often with retards.
not even fhkn around with this one....when I was little my older cousins used to always make fun of the disabled---anybody. didnt give a fhuk. On my errything, dey got mad disabled chilren....jus sayin mane. Aint nuttuin funny bout dat sh.t. OR pullin da trigger on an abortion when u suspect retardation for that matter.....Hope i never gotta deal wit dat typa sh.t fa real.
 6 years ago '09        #29
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 Chief Dee said:
When animals give birth to babies and those babies are deformed, they leave those babies to die. People like this couple are animalistic when it comes to their morality.
Are you saying being Animalistic is a good or bad thing? It takes a lot of work to raise a special needs child why sign up for something your not prepared to do? That child will never be able to be on her own they will be 90 still taking care of her.
 6 years ago '10        #30
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
you gotta be fu*king sh*tting me. nowadays everybody wana sue somebody. what the government shuda done was take away that baby that they didnt want, and give the baby and money to whoever took the kid in. this country stays gettin soft on ppl.
 6 years ago '09        #31
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 S0ap said:
yeah i know that, but dude said the few million they're getting won't be enough.
If you have a child with downs syndrome or almost any disability they qualify for social security their whole lives. it cost a lot.
 6 years ago '05        #32
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
having a down syndrome child or a disabled child will change your perspective in life and in people. Some of you need that.
 6 years ago '04        #33
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 killawee said:
they cashed out for having a down syndrome baby?

they just gave n*ggas in the hood an idea. a normal baby gets you $250/week in stamps while a retarded baby turns you into a millionaire.

6 years ago '07        #34
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 piffery973 said:
sad story no matter how you look at it
Thats all I could say too. its just bad all around.
 6 years ago '06        #35
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 One Gud Cide said:
yea cause I'm sure some retard in 14 years is going to be up on boxden searching for articles about retards and be like oh sh*t that's me

although boxden does have a fairly high density retard population so your theory may have some validity

Well maybe not read it but knowing how society works it will get back to the kid someway somehow and it will. And to the one who said it won't be a long day. Just because the kid has down syndrome it doesn't mean he is unable to grasp that they would of rather him been dead then alive
 03-11-2012, 11:21 PM         #36
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean it sucks for the child...im sure the parents give off that "i should have aborted you" vibe, kids are smart. down syndrome or not
 6 years ago '08        #37
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
 cheguevara said:
i mean it sucks for the child...im sure the parents give off that "i should have aborted you" vibe, kids are smart. down syndrome or not
did you read the article???? the downsyndrome kid is going to hop on the internet, get mom and dad and tell them I know what you did last summer
 6 years ago '05        #38
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Awful people. I don't know why people like this are rewarded...makes me lose faith in this world more and more by the day. Everyone deserves love. Your down syndrome baby needs your love more than anything else in the world.
 6 years ago '07        #39
Dthaking21 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 35 35
Just cause some1 has down syndrome doesn't mean they are stupid and have nothing to con tribute to society..i spend some time around some people with disabilities and you'll realize a lot of them live lives similar to ours
 6 years ago '06        #40
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Uh-oh were bordering on morality a bit too much here. Who is to judge whether someone has lived a fulfilled life or not?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago