Adam Schefter: Peyton Manning narrows options DENVER & ARIZONA favorites not MIA

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
 Cheeze said:
I said if they don't get Manning they'd go after Flynn which I ain't mad at either cause we have his coach Philbin. Miami is getting a new QB this off-season/draft which i been saying the whole time is the point of this off-season.

Obviously you want Manning if he stays healthy.
Flynn landing in Miami is real strong due to the ties with Philbin... but can you imagine if Cleveland outbids and somehow ends up with him? Then the next option is Tannehill at #8... and if a team like Seattle jumps us in the draft to take him? We're left with nothing.

Then imagine if Ross does something insane... he's all about filling the seats... what if he trades for Tebow? The only thing worse than not getting any QB would be having Tebow on the roster. Unlikely we miss on both Flynn and Tannehill, but still a horrifying scenario.
 6 years ago '12        #62
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11397 11397
 carden2 said:
its simple cards have 38 mil in cap space and fitz thats enough not to mention there defense has some playmakers, nice weather and stadium too

denver is trading tebow to the jags i bet
Pretty sure zona is 10mill over the cap, they gotta do several moves to fit.
 6 years ago '11        #63
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
If he's still gonna be the Peyton Manning we've seen his whole career then I really hope he leaves the AFC
 03-11-2012, 03:04 PM         #64
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol now Miami fans hoping both Peyton gets injured again and that RGIII is a bust
 03-11-2012, 03:06 PM         #65
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I were Peyton Manning, I'd pick Denver. Their defense is nasty and they got the money to add more people around him.
 03-11-2012, 03:07 PM         #66
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Less Reason said:
Flynn landing in Miami is real strong due to the ties with Philbin... but can you imagine if Cleveland outbids and somehow ends up with him? Then the next option is Tannehill at #8... and if a team like Seattle jumps us in the draft to take him? We're left with nothing.

Then imagine if Ross does something insane... he's all about filling the seats... what if he trades for Tebow? The only thing worse than not getting any QB would be having Tebow on the roster. Unlikely we miss on both Flynn and Tannehill, but still a horrifying scenario.
Cleveland could outbid but I'd think Philbin being in Miami and Miami having way more pieces on offense would sway him unless Clevelands bid goes over the top.

Tebow

He'd go to Jacksonville if anything Their new billionaire owner already said he would have drafted him if he was there 2 yrs ago.
 6 years ago '07        #67
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 44wade said:
I'm biased but on paper the dolphins got the best situation.

Pro bowl left tackle, pro bowl wide receiver, great slot reciever, arguably best running back coming out the backfield in the Nfl. Good/great defense.

Warm weather, no state taxes, natural grass, already is familiar with area, won Sb in Joe Robbie, add it up.

Cons: rookie coach, owner/gm with bad Rep.

I can't let that slide anymore. PLEASE don't tell me you believe he even belongs in the discussion.
 6 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 MythMade said:
I can't let that slide anymore. PLEASE don't tell me you believe he even belongs in the discussion.
I think he means as a receiver, if so then he is in the discussion. At least thats what I hope dude means, no way in hell he means as a rusher.
 6 years ago '12        #69
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11397 11397
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I think he means as a receiver, if so then he is in the discussion. At least thats what I hope dude means, no way in hell he means as a rusher.
Right. Reggie Bush is one of the best if not best pass catching rb's.

Theoretically, bm gets doubled, and then you possibly got Reggie wayne, davone Bess, and Reggie Bush to throw to.

Last edited by 44wade; 03-11-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
jizzy jizz jizz

Since I couldn't have him on the 9ers, I'll take the Broncos
 6 years ago '10        #71
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
Adam Schefter never is right on anything anyways. But the Dolphins gonna stay suckin' haha
 6 years ago '09        #72
space
space
Wait, I thought Schefty was the best in the business. Now n*ggas in here talking bout he fell off and he is always wrong and all kinds of sh*t. I must have missed that, enlighten me on when this happened please
 6 years ago '08        #73
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
Good, every time Schefter says Miami is the favorite for something, it never happens.
 03-11-2012, 03:29 PM         #74
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
could easily draft OLINE and help manning.. he can bring Saturday,Garcon,Wayne,Gonzo,Clark lmao.. Arizona Colts/

No

Their salary cap situation is not what you think it is
 03-11-2012, 03:30 PM         #75
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
better than FitzGarbage

6 years ago '08        #76
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
:lachen001: @ talking about our cap, drop 3 players that were going to be dropped regardless and that problem is gone

@ what do they have besides Fitz and then hyping up Eric Decker i cant do this
 6 years ago '08        #77
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
No, he hasn't...

The plan all along was to go to Denver and meet with them, go to Arizona and meet with them,, then go back to Miami and meet with them,

They've been following Manning everywhere since the moment he was released... There hasn't been a single report from anyone of him meating with the Phins yet.

6 years ago '09        #78
space
space
n*ggas are dumb in here. If he goes to Arizona Saturday wont be joining him because the Cards have a pretty good center they just paid last season.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1318 1318
ROFL Where them dumbass Dolphins fans at? Called it.
 6 years ago '08        #80
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Billdotel said:
ROFL Where them dumbass Dolphins fans at? Called it.
Must of missed where the KC meeting happened that you called too.

We still have our meeting w/him when he gets back to Miami.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy