Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2012, 08:55 AM         #61
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
For one: we all know Sammie ain't black, so you just made yourself look stupid as fu*k.

Two: you telling me to sit my "monkey a.ss down" is another example, why I continue to get at you. We all know callin a blk person a monkey is borderline racist...I'll wait to see how you spin this one.

Three: so you admit you get your info about blk ppl frthe magazines and watching 20/20? What about personal experiences? just admit, just because you got a couple friends that let you say n*gga around them don't make you one of us. It make you look like a wanna be And to bring the sh*t on the net ..makes you look more pathetic.

And like Michael Moore said, as long as you continue to talk down on black ppl and at the same time tryin to disguise yourself as one of us behind a screen name, while saying n*gga this and n*gga that in every other post...it will always be an issue.
Righteous post.

Anonymity breeds courage and there are entirely way to many anonymous entities who toss that N-word around from behind the safe confines of their computer screen.

It's fashionable nowadays to place the picture of someone Black prefferably a rapper in an Internet avatar and live vicariously through that picture while mocking Black folks and calling us n*gga.

Their fascination with Black culture usually revolves around the criminal element or the coonish element which is why they know who Rayful Edmonds is but couldn't tell you who Dorothy Dandridge is to save their lives.

Sad and tragic but a reality nonetheless.
 6 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Mathematic said:
Dudes in here talkin bout alpha a snitch...but I guarantee if any of you was in his position, you'd be talkin too. And for this n*gga ally boy, that n*gga will get humbled before his career is over...
he snitched and only got a year off his sentence.thats beyond shameful.i woulda just did that xtra year
 6 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Stick to the script, not this again.
 6 years ago '05        #64
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I recommend everyone in the hood continue snitching so that crime will continue to go down, please.
 6 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7964 7964
 Mathematic said:
For one: we all know Sammie ain't black, so you just made yourself look stupid as fu*k.

Two: you telling me to sit my "monkey a.ss down" is another example, why I continue to get at you. We all know callin a blk person a monkey is borderline racist...I'll wait to see how you spin this one.

Three: so you admit you get your info about blk ppl frthe magazines and watching 20/20? What about personal experiences? just admit, just because you got a couple friends that let you say n*gga around them don't make you one of us. It make you look like a wanna be And to bring the sh*t on the net ..makes you look more pathetic.

And like Michael Moore said, as long as you continue to talk down on black ppl and at the same time tryin to disguise yourself as one of us behind a screen name, while saying n*gga this and n*gga that in every other post...it will always be an issue.
n*gga i never tried to be like you
 03-12-2012, 09:52 AM         #66
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
Keep saying disrespectful sh*t on the internet that you wouldn't say in real life, you bum sorry excuse for a human.
 6 years ago '10        #67
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
chill with the race sh*t mane
 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Stick to the script, not this again.
Its a trick on here you can use. Just put certain people on ignore so it says sh*t like "So and So is on your ignore list"

Forums so much better, someone just taught me how to do it.
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Its a trick on here you can use. Just put certain people on ignore so it says sh*t like "So and So is on your ignore list"

Forums so much better, someone just taught me how to do it.

I jus hit u my G.
 03-12-2012, 10:11 AM         #70
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

I jus hit u my G.
Im cool, smoking something reading the news. Prolly about to make a few runs and pay some bills.
 03-12-2012, 10:21 AM         #71
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

I jus hit u my G.
Try to stick to the thread topic, your last 3-4 posts have been off-topic.

I read the transcripts on Smoking Gun, Alfamega took the stand and testified...it is what it is.

All that Twitter posturing is just hype because Alley-Boy knows some gossip-hound is going to make a thread on a rap forum about his tweet and give him free publicity.

Good promo for AlleyBoy.
 03-12-2012, 10:33 AM         #72
DaKing08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More tweeter beef smh
 03-12-2012, 10:59 AM         #73
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
only the real G thug trap n*ggas browse the internet all day. bang bang firefox gang n*gga. bout to slap my hands in sync with every vowel i say n*gga. have ya memory leaking like a winamp plugin n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #74
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
oooooooooooohhhhhhh sh*ttttttttt
 6 years ago '05        #75
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1495 1495
Did Yall Watch the sh*t?....Alfamega was PAID to Snitch on ALI by Ali's Own Boss CHRIS....The n*gga Chris is even speakin'....

[video - click to view]

AND ALFAMEGA WAS STANDING ACROSS THE STREET.....
 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M1nze said:
oooooooooooohhhhhhh sh*ttttttttt
I just realized this was the alley boy adlib and laughed out loud. You got me
 6 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Try to stick to the thread topic, your last 3-4 posts have been off-topic.

I read the transcripts on Smoking Gun, Alfamega took the stand and testified...it is what it is.

All that Twitter posturing is just hype because Alley-Boy knows some gossip-hound is going to make a thread on a rap forum about his tweet and give him free publicity.

Good promo for AlleyBoy.
This my thread graft so yeah..............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago