Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 78
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 TedMundy said:
Lmao I KNOW ALFAMEGA PERSONALLY, HE MAY BE A SNITCH. BUT DUDE IS A CERTIFIED GOON. ANYBODY IN THE ATL WILL TELL YOU THIS sh*t.IM SO GLAD ALLEY BOY TRIED THIS DUDE. HE MAYVE JUST BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE. ALFAMEGA AINT GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. THATS THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF PERSON YOU WANNA fu*k WITH. PLEASE k!ll HIS a.ss ALFA!

NOT TO MENTION CED STILL HAS GOONS FROM TECHWOOD THAT WILL RIDE FOR HIM 2.
damn n*gga u want him to k!ll the man alley don't wanna see alfamega, the n*gga is too big
 6 years ago '04        #42
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 Adamsville4real said:
damn n*gga u want him to k!ll the man alley don't wanna see alfamega, the n*gga is too big
that aint even the problem techwood as a whole jus didnt give a fu*k
 03-11-2012, 10:30 PM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Lmao I KNOW ALFAMEGA PERSONALLY, HE MAY BE A SNITCH. BUT DUDE IS A CERTIFIED GOON. ANYBODY IN THE ATL WILL TELL YOU THIS sh*t.IM SO GLAD ALLEY BOY TRIED THIS DUDE. HE MAYVE JUST BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE. ALFAMEGA AINT GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. THATS THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF PERSON YOU WANNA fu*k WITH. PLEASE k!ll HIS a.ss ALFA!

NOT TO MENTION CED STILL HAS GOONS FROM TECHWOOD THAT WILL RIDE FOR HIM 2.
Youre just like Alfamega. The streets dont talk, and youre speaking to much on sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Hip Hop fell off so hard to the point where people actually give a sh*t about Alphamega again.
 03-11-2012, 11:02 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around


alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
co sign....alfa is a snitch but dude can scrap and he would whoop alleyboy a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #46
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Mainevent said:
SMH @ beefing on twitter... i miss the days when rappers got slaped and beatup at award shows when they ran into eachother.
Did someone say the mixtape awards... I remember those days. Industry n*ggas was scared as fu*k to go to that awards show!
 6 years ago '04        #47
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
lol here this n*gga go again

I wanna see some real beef, not some n*ggas just talking over twitter and youtube
 6 years ago '04        #48
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
in the docu he said he only lied on ali because his own boss and homies wanted him in jail or sum sh*t like that so they could get the connect
 6 years ago '04        #49
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
so how did alley boy go from promising new trap rapper to the king of internet beef? breh needs to keep is hand off his iphone and his mouth shut

 6 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Dudes in here talkin bout alpha a snitch...but I guarantee if any of you was in his position, you'd be talkin too. And for this n*gga ally boy, that n*gga will get humbled before his career is over...
 6 years ago '09        #51
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Rendition said:
Alfamega was shooting at people and allegedly k!lling people

he takes someones life and the community says nothing but he puts someone away for life (someone he didnt know) and the community is outraged


reminds me of sammy the bull...dude goes around k!lling people relentlessly for decades and everyone loves him, dude starts snitching on the mob and everyone hates him...they didnt mind the kidnappings, the k!llings, the extortions but once you rat then you've done something bad lol


same goes for nicky barnes, alpo, and rayful

you can k!ll your community by serving them drugs, you can r*pe hoes and butt-fukk children but the minute you snitch people lose their mind
 6 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 kreuzberg61 said:
so how did alley boy go from promising new trap rapper to the king of internet beef? breh needs to keep is hand off his iphone and his mouth shut

And the funny thing is..I don't even thing alpha fu*ks with twitter. So why take shots at a n*gga who probably dont even fu*k with the Internet anyway...
 6 years ago '08        #53
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Jacc Blacc said:


reminds me of sammy the bull...dude goes around k!lling people relentlessly for decades and everyone loves him, dude starts snitching on the mob and everyone hates him...they didnt mind the kidnappings, the k!llings, the extortions but once you rat then you've done something bad lol


same goes for nicky barnes, alpo, and rayful

you can k!ll your community by serving them drugs, you can r*pe hoes and butt-fukk children but the minute you snitch people lose their mind
You're not even black but you know a whole lot about what black ppl do. my goodness,

Sad sh*t..
 6 years ago '09        #54
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Plus I got a hundred goons wit me dressed in black 50 at the front door, 50 at the back :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #55
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Mathematic said:
You're not even black but you know a whole lot about what black ppl do. my goodness,

Sad sh*t..
sammy the bull is black now.......sit your monkey a.ss down

and i didnt know only blacks new about rayful edmonds who was on 20/20 and all the news channels and nicky barnes who was on the cover of the times......

only you can turn every post into a race thing
 03-12-2012, 07:15 AM         #56
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Kinda think sh*ts a marketing ploy though....I mean if you really look at who n*ggas are signed to, they got the same bosses
 03-12-2012, 07:38 AM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
sammy the bull is black now.......sit your monkey a.ss down

and i didnt know only blacks new about rayful edmonds who was on 20/20 and all the news channels and nicky barnes who was on the cover of the times......

only you can turn every post into a race thing
you're white and drop the n-bomb...until you change that screen name,it will forever be a race issue where you're concerned.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Mathematic said:
And the funny thing is..I don't even thing alpha fu*ks with twitter. So why take shots at a n*gga who probably dont even fu*k with the Internet anyway...
wtf are you even talking about? alfamega releases film to the internet. alley boy sees film on the internet. he comments through twitter.

that's it.
 6 years ago '08        #59
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Jacc Blacc said:
sammy the bull is black now.......sit your monkey a.ss down

and i didnt know only blacks new about rayful edmonds who was on 20/20 and all the news channels and nicky barnes who was on the cover of the times......

only you can turn every post into a race thing
For one: we all know Sammie ain't black, so you just made yourself look stupid as fu*k.

Two: you telling me to sit my "monkey a.ss down" is another example, why I continue to get at you. We all know callin a blk person a monkey is borderline racist...I'll wait to see how you spin this one.

Three: so you admit you get your info about blk ppl frthe magazines and watching 20/20? What about personal experiences? just admit, just because you got a couple friends that let you say n*gga around them don't make you one of us. It make you look like a wanna be And to bring the sh*t on the net ..makes you look more pathetic.

And like Michael Moore said, as long as you continue to talk down on black ppl and at the same time tryin to disguise yourself as one of us behind a screen name, while saying n*gga this and n*gga that in every other post...it will always be an issue.


Last edited by supervillain; 03-12-2012 at 08:17 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
them goonie goo goo gullah gullah island boys still breathing......I dont want to hear sh*t Alley got to say until them n*ggaz take a lost.......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy