Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:

.... lol Trouble backin down from the phone call and then started sayin "B" at the end of each DM like he tryin to get on them n*ggas good side talkin like he straight from ny, unless he is aight but

I hate when n*ggas just brush off that attempt to see or to call so u can speak to em after they start poppin sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #22
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1499 1499
 Rendition said:
Alfamega was shooting at people and allegedly k!lling people

he takes someones life and the community says nothing but he puts someone away for life (someone he didnt know) and the community is outraged

Who Got Put Away for Life?.....The n*gga Alfamega lied on got the same amount of time Alfamega did.....They Had the n*gga Talkin' on Dvd when T.i. first kicked Alfamega out....THE n*gga ALI BEEN HOME SINCE '03

Smfh.....Yall n*ggas be Making sh*t up
 6 years ago '09        #23
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Mainevent said:
SMH @ beefing on twitter... i miss the days when rappers got slaped and beatup at award shows when they ran into eachother.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Snitch or whatever i f*ck w/ his music

6 years ago '11        #25
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Michael_Moore said:

6 years ago '04        #26
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,482 | Props total: 6065 6065
techwood>>>>>the whole zone 6
 6 years ago '05        #27
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Chief Dee said:
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.

{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}
Lol
 6 years ago '05        #28
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
techwood>>>>>the whole zone 6
He ain't lyn either
 6 years ago '06        #29
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Alley boy need to stop sellin out so much if he aint gone do sh*t about it, he coming off real flaw

Da Realness said:
.... lol Trouble backin down from the phone call and then started sayin "B" at the end of each DM like he tryin to get on them n*ggas good side talkin like he straight from ny, unless he is aight but

I hate when n*ggas just brush off that attempt to see or to call so u can speak to em after they start poppin sh*t.
Didnt have sh*t to do with new york. Cali can claim that but not ny

I hate that sh*t too but Trouble just got out the doc. Hip hop police on twitter too

Higgins said:
Are you saying that the thugs are just like the africans? There are dirty cops in the us but are they worse than people that rob, k!ll and sh*t? Black people are straight but fu*k ******s
Only difference between us and Africans is America.

Yeah they're worse, they act without consequence. Police steal even though they got jobs. Police k!ll even though they got training to stop suspects without lethal force. Police s3xually harass/rape women daily and most of em are more afraid of prison than the thug that beat they a.ss at home.
 6 years ago '11        #30
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Dte + bricksquad run the South
 6 years ago '06        #31
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 Gater said:
No one runs the A
Especially not no rap n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #32
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Mainevent said:
SMH @ beefing on twitter... i miss the days when rappers got slaped and beatup at award shows when they ran into eachother.
Niccaz ain't got it in them to catch each other fades esp. in the ATL which ain't no bigger then O am surprised niccaz ain't smacked up each other hoods by know but ain't every place thuggin like out chea!
 03-11-2012, 07:25 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi0 said:
Niccaz ain't got it in them to catch each other fades esp. in the ATL which ain't no bigger then O am surprised niccaz ain't smacked up each other hoods by know but ain't every place thuggin like out chea!
My n*gga I speak slang like the next man...but what in the flying fu*k are you talking about

SPeak English!

lol at kids criticizing Alleyboy and Trouble for not giving attention to a bunch of 18 year old kids in New York. If Im signed to Atlantic and regularly doing songs with big named people, then why the fu*k would I waste time speaking on a group of nobodies.

Alleyboy just dissed Jeezy/TI....so in a way hes now getting the attention of their fanbases.....Why would he give that attention to a group of kids whose bragging rights are they've been on worldstar a few times, and they bought rights to a used old lil Wayne verse?....Whats next? Jay Z's gonna finally reply to that christian rapper who keeps calling his name dissing him on tracks?

Ignore em and they can never make a dollar off you.

As far as the thread topic is concerned....whether its old or not, n*ggas really need to leave that Alfamega n*gga alone...He snitched on n*ggas that dont forget sh*t like that and will be back for you eventually....Shortly after he got kicked out of Grand Hustle and exposed as a snitch, his kids got the sh*t beat out of them...and his son has been harassed a number of times.

n*ggas aint forgot b
 6 years ago '04        #34
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Final Boss said:
only the real G thug trap n*ggas browse the internet all day. bang bang firefox gang n*gga. bout to slap my hands in sync with every vowel i say n*gga. have ya memory leaking like a winamp plugin n*gga.
 03-11-2012, 07:39 PM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
when you take the g4 boys as a joke that sh*t becomes pure comedy

im sitting back laughing
We should take them serious, why?
 03-11-2012, 07:52 PM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
i think you misread my post
I may have then. I almost laughed
 6 years ago '04        #37
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,482 | Props total: 6065 6065
dis n*gga mega bout to catch anotha
 6 years ago '10        #38
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
its funny same n*ggas sayin mega snitched luv rick ross n half the n*ggas saying Alfamega real luv rick ross lol i think everyones judgement is contorted in a way...nobody still sed who TIP snitched on n alley boy poppin sh*t cuz he can..techwood ced aint bout that life no mo he work fo police duh haha i swear n*ggas be slow
 6 years ago '04        #39
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Chief Dee said:
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.

{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}
Man this sh*t happens in my city EVERY day. Then....they rap about it. I mean 1 day we went to church and junior high together and 5 years later these cats sell keys and commit homicides every day, all while driving beat 04 impalas.
 6 years ago '11        #40
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4600 4600
 Mainevent said:
thats what im saying n*ggas need to be like trae

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago