Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
13857 pageviews
89 comments

Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

alley done put in his 2 cents

Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
Reply RetweetedRetweet
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS n*gga #ALFAMEGA ON #WSHH TRYNA #JUSTIFY #SNITCHIN #SMDH....

1h Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
ALL THESE pus-y a.ss POLICE a.ss n*ggaZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS fu-k!!! SMFH. LIKE I SAID B4 DUCTTAPE DA REAL A!!!

[pic - click to view]

89 comments for "Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!""

6 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.

{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-11-2012 at 07:45 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Chief Dee said:
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.

I missed that part
 03-11-2012, 08:19 AM         #4
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

alley done put in his 2 cents

Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
Reply RetweetedRetweet
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS n*gga #ALFAMEGA ON #WSHH TRYNA #JUSTIFY #SNITCHIN #SMDH....

1h Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
ALL THESE pus-y a.ss POLICE a.ss n*ggaZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS fu-k!!! SMFH. LIKE I SAID B4 DUCTTAPE DA REAL A!!!

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around

alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
 03-11-2012, 08:44 AM         #6
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas don't like the police, I wonder what they would do if they were running the world? You telling me they wouldn't create a task force to control people and make sure they don't get out of line? I don't get people.
 03-11-2012, 08:45 AM         #7
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate this dude..
 6 years ago '06        #8
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Chief Dee said:

did anyone else read this in a ghetto ATL country voice...

lMAO.. fu*k...
 6 years ago '09        #9
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Michael_Moore said:

always seen the video posted, but refused to watch until today...
DTE <<<<<<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '06        #10
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,569 | Props total: 4477 4477
Alfa a snitch but he ain't a soft n*gga, wouldn't be suprised if somebody got touched over this.
 6 years ago '09        #11
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
only the real G thug trap n*ggas browse the internet all day. bang bang firefox gang n*gga. bout to slap my hands in sync with every vowel i say n*gga. have ya memory leaking like a winamp plugin n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #12
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,602 | Props total: 8807 8807
but he sat down there and watched him speak for an hour,

duck tape........ fu*king pink duck LOL

gwalla gangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg bum a.ss non ny n*ggas i tell you

Last edited by Special Edd; 03-11-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #13
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 28 Gramz said:
Alfa a snitch but he ain't a soft n*gga, wouldn't be surprised if somebody got touched over this.
Forreal the snitch Alfamega will beat the sh*t out of Alley Boy, like it's nothing
 03-11-2012, 11:06 AM         #14
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york n*ggas....

G4 walla gangeverytime they say G4 they say walla gang
 6 years ago '05        #15
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around

alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
"you pussies reppin g4 let my d!ck go, man these police a.ss n*ggas standin there gettin old"

Hip-Hop cops

03-11-2012, 12:54 PM         #16
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alfamega was shooting at people and allegedly k!lling people

he takes someones life and the community says nothing but he puts someone away for life (someone he didnt know) and the community is outraged
 6 years ago '04        #17
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats what i dont get

Exactly
 6 years ago '06        #18
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
SMH @ beefing on twitter... i miss the days when rappers got slaped and beatup at award shows when they ran into eachother.
 6 years ago '06        #19
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Sam Rothstein said:
n*ggas don't like the police, I wonder what they would do if they were running the world? You telling me they wouldn't create a task force to control people and make sure they don't get out of line? I don't get people.
You aint got to wonder. When we ran the world we didnt even have a word for prison because we had our sh*t straight. But that was before certain groups of people invaded and fu*ked it up
 6 years ago '10        #20
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
 Sam Rothstein said:
We wouldn't hate the police so much if there was justice in place for all of the wrongs committed by police on (so many are documented) & off the camera.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago