Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"

most viewed right now
 72
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
The pyramids were what?
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
14269 pageviews
89 comments


Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!"
 

 



[pic - click to view]








[pic - click to view]



alley done put in his 2 cents

Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
Reply RetweetedRetweet
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS n*gga #ALFAMEGA ON #WSHH TRYNA #JUSTIFY #SNITCHIN #SMDH....

1h Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
ALL THESE pus-y a.ss POLICE a.ss n*ggaZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS fu-k!!! SMFH. LIKE I SAID B4 DUCTTAPE DA REAL A!!!




[pic - click to view]


89 comments for "Alfamega Vs Alleyboy? "ALL THESE P*SSY A*S POLICE A*S N*GGAZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS F*CK!!!""

 6 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.



{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}


Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-11-2012 at 06:45 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
 Chief Dee said:
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.



{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}

I missed that part
 03-11-2012, 07:19 AM         #4
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:


[pic - click to view]








[pic - click to view]



alley done put in his 2 cents

Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
Reply RetweetedRetweet
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS n*gga #ALFAMEGA ON #WSHH TRYNA #JUSTIFY #SNITCHIN #SMDH....

1h Alley Boy ‏ @alleyboydte
ALL THESE pus-y a.ss POLICE a.ss n*ggaZ MAKE DA ATL LOOK BAD AS fu-k!!! SMFH. LIKE I SAID B4 DUCTTAPE DA REAL A!!!




[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around


alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
 03-11-2012, 07:44 AM         #6
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas don't like the police, I wonder what they would do if they were running the world? You telling me they wouldn't create a task force to control people and make sure they don't get out of line? I don't get people.
 03-11-2012, 07:45 AM         #7
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate this dude..
 6 years ago '06        #8
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,313 | Props total: 4813 4813
 Chief Dee said:
Dont Alley Boy know that he talking to "Sed"? Sed k!lled so many motherfu*kers man, I remember this one time me and Sed was on the highway driving to Bobby Brown's hotel to sell him some coke, a van full of n*ggas pulled up next to me and Sed was like "dont worry I got this". Dudes jumped out the van. It was like 11 people with uzis, AK's you name, Sed got out the car with a little a.ss pistol and SHOT ALL OF THEM. 11 n*ggas, Sed shot 11 n*ggas that day. sh*t was crazy. Sed done did so much crazy sh*t. Alley dont wanna fu*k with him.



{MORE EXAGGERATED STORIES WITH CHIEF DEE AND ALPHAMEGA COMING SOON}
did anyone else read this in a ghetto ATL country voice...

lMAO.. fu*k...
 6 years ago '09        #9
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Michael_Moore said:

always seen the video posted, but refused to watch until today...
DTE <<<<<<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '06        #10
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,779 | Props total: 5396 5396
Alfa a snitch but he ain't a soft n*gga, wouldn't be suprised if somebody got touched over this.
 6 years ago '09        #11
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
only the real G thug trap n*ggas browse the internet all day. bang bang firefox gang n*gga. bout to slap my hands in sync with every vowel i say n*gga. have ya memory leaking like a winamp plugin n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #12
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,457 | Props total: 11640 11640
but he sat down there and watched him speak for an hour,

duck tape........ fu*king pink duck LOL



gwalla gangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg bum a.ss non ny n*ggas i tell you


Last edited by Special Edd; 03-11-2012 at 09:35 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #13
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,535 | Props total: 9349 9349
 28 Gramz said:
Alfa a snitch but he ain't a soft n*gga, wouldn't be surprised if somebody got touched over this.
Forreal the snitch Alfamega will beat the sh*t out of Alley Boy, like it's nothing
 03-11-2012, 10:06 AM         #14
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york n*ggas....

G4 walla gangeverytime they say G4 they say walla gang
 6 years ago '05        #15
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 3229 3229
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around


alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
"you pussies reppin g4 let my d!ck go, man these police a.ss n*ggas standin there gettin old"

Hip-Hop cops







 03-11-2012, 11:54 AM         #16
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alfamega was shooting at people and allegedly k!lling people

he takes someones life and the community says nothing but he puts someone away for life (someone he didnt know) and the community is outraged
 6 years ago '04        #17
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4524 4524
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats what i dont get

alley boy is a tough guy supposedly but he let thse rich new york nigerians make him and dte look soft imo....and we all know alfamega is a snitch but at the end of the day lets not pretend that he isnt known for smacking dudes around


alley boy should get touched, those african kids already scared him and his boys into throwing up the white flag so i dont think his crew built for serious beef
Exactly
 6 years ago '06        #18
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
SMH @ beefing on twitter... i miss the days when rappers got slaped and beatup at award shows when they ran into eachother.
 6 years ago '06        #19
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
 Sam Rothstein said:
n*ggas don't like the police, I wonder what they would do if they were running the world? You telling me they wouldn't create a task force to control people and make sure they don't get out of line? I don't get people.
You aint got to wonder. When we ran the world we didnt even have a word for prison because we had our sh*t straight. But that was before certain groups of people invaded and fu*ked it up
 6 years ago '10        #20
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 6479 6479
 Sam Rothstein said:
n*ggas don't like the police, I wonder what they would do if they were running the world? You telling me they wouldn't create a task force to control people and make sure they don't get out of line? I don't get people.
We wouldn't hate the police so much if there was justice in place for all of the wrongs committed by police on (so many are documented) & off the camera.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Happy Time Murders
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy