Game benching 315, calling out Jim Jones :dead:

most viewed right now
 111
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7710 pageviews
79 comments


Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
Game benching 315, calling out Jim Jones :dead:
 

 

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Zaosyn; 03-12-2012 at 03:28 AM..

79 comments for "Game benching 315, calling out Jim Jones :dead:"

 6 years ago '11        #2
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
man I know all those white people in there are like... these ******s.
 6 years ago '04        #3
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,906 | Props total: 5722 5722
damn...i need to step my game up if this lil n*gga doing that
 03-11-2012, 04:57 PM         #4
90 Cent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
man I know all those white people in there are like... these ******s.
 6 years ago '08        #5
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
 2totimes said:
damn...i need to step my game up if this lil n*gga doing that
game's 6'4 230ish..
 6 years ago '04        #6
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
315 at 220-230


















lol
 6 years ago '06        #7
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
avatar space
space
$38,044 | Props total: 24064 24064

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Jhnnyblz427; 03-11-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #8
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
So we gonna act like spotter wasn't cheating with him in the gym?
 03-11-2012, 06:51 PM         #9
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when n*ggas spot like that

he damn near lifted it for him

FOH
 6 years ago '04        #10
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 GollyI'mGully said:
315 at 220-230


















lol
What's lol-worthy about that?

You must be retarded.
 6 years ago '06        #11
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,936 | Props total: 27547 27547
vids no longer up
 6 years ago '06        #12
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
 Prodigy said:
What's lol-worthy about that?

You must be retarded.
He is laughing, because it isn't that heavy or shouldn't be that heavy for someone his weight...so for you to call him retarded shows that you are a weakling or retarded yourself.
You choose....

Plus the spotter was holding the bar the entire time, so who knows what he could REALLY bench, even though could have possibly hit it once atleast...ghetto workouts


Last edited by darockva; 03-11-2012 at 09:06 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #13
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 darockva said:
He is laughing, because it isn't that heavy or shouldn't be that heavy for someone his weight...so for you to call him retarded shows that you are a weakling or retarded yourself.
You choose....

Plus the spotter was holding the bar the entire time, so who knows what he could REALLY bench, even though could have possibly hit it once atleast...ghetto workouts
3 plates isn't heavy for a guy Game's size and weight? Lmao you're a fu*kin moron.

The fact that you think weight of person benching is the only variable that plays into how impressive a lift is show how stupid you really are.
 03-11-2012, 10:55 PM         #14
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once you can bench 315, you are elite
 6 years ago '08        #15
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,809 | Props total: 1560 1560
 Zaosyn said:
video aint even available no more..
 6 years ago '05        #16
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 darockva said:
He is laughing, because it isn't that heavy or shouldn't be that heavy for someone his weight...so for you to call him retarded shows that you are a weakling or retarded yourself.
You choose....

Plus the spotter was holding the bar the entire time, so who knows what he could REALLY bench, even though could have possibly hit it once atleast...ghetto workouts


^bench press standards.

a person who weighs 220 and benches 315 would fall right between the "advanced" and "elite" category.

the spotter had his hands underneath the bar but it didn't look like he helped at all with the lift. game looked like he did that pretty comfortably and hit proper depth. good lift imo.
 6 years ago '04        #17
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,906 | Props total: 5722 5722
 Prodigy said:
3 plates isn't heavy for a guy Game's size and weight? Lmao you're a fu*kin moron.

The fact that you think weight of person benching is the only variable that plays into how impressive a lift is show how stupid you really are.
n*gga 315 is heavy for someone who is 230. wth u talking about.

 Rubix said:


^bench press standards.

a person who weighs 220 and benches 315 would fall right between the "advanced" and "elite" category.

the spotter had his hands underneath the bar but it didn't look like he helped at all with the lift. game looked like he did that pretty comfortably and hit proper depth. good lift imo.
ya it looked like the spotter might of helped him just a little bit on the 1st rep but when game went for another, it looked like spotter was like o, he got it, and it was all game then
 6 years ago '04        #18
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 2totimes said:
n*gga 315 is heavy for someone who is 230. wth u talking about
I'm just gonna a.ssume that you're illiterate.
 6 years ago '09        #19
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
 fit2bboss said:
video aint even available no more..
Updated my first post with a new link.


Can't believe they closed down the TaydoeTV youtube account. That's like Game's personal account.
 6 years ago '04        #20
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
 Black Samurai said:
once you can bench 315, you are elite
This right here. I can't believe these idiots are acting like 315 aint sh*t...Most you lil n*ggas will never even see 275

myself, I am in the 400 club, so whatever that 315 aint sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Thanos Or Darkseid
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy