Wade hits game winner at buzzer (video)

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
It’s D-Wade’s 3rd go-ahead basket in the final 5 seconds of 4Q/OT this season, more than any other player in the NBA.

[pic - click to view]

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 03-11-2012, 12:12 AM         #62
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
SERIOUS QUESTION TO MIAMI FANS

lebron has proven that he can hit clutch shots but for some reason i feel like when its tied or down by 1 with a few seconds, he rather pass the ball. but he did step up today. you cant always run plays at the end though, you need the 1 player you rely on to isolate and make a big shot just what wade did today.

so question is, tie game 10 seconds do you give it to wade and have him isolate? cuz im not a heat fan and i feel like wades proven to be that guy but i still wanna c bron do it sometimes. i just wanna kno what the heat fans would do, not the haters.
Born n raised a heat fan, Love Wade, didnt like lebron before he came here that much, respected his talent but didnt like his unwillingness to be Great. With that said, I wouldn't mind Lebron Iso at the top of the key with 10 ticks left. 60/40 Wade for sure. simply because 06 Finals.
 6 years ago '05        #63
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 ondatpurple said:
you've made progress

now you've stopped counting the championships that your lame a.ss wasn't alive to see

I taught you well
who are you? and why are you always on my one eyed snake?

you must have forgotten , I don't take bandwagon fans serious... why do you enjoy me clowning you all the time on here?

you stopped replying to my comments for a couple days..i thought you learned your lesson... I would humiliate you with my every comment... but now, you are back at it and not letting my nuts breath...

why do you want to keep embarrassing yourself guy?
 03-11-2012, 12:14 AM         #64
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

you must have forgotten , I don't take bandwagon fans serious... why do you enjoy me clowning you all the time on here?

you stopped replying to my comments for a couple days..i thought you learned your lesson... I would humiliate you with my every comment... but now, you are back at it and not letting my nuts breath...

yo there is really no reason to bother with him

he's an entry level heatless junkie the higher ups dont even acknowledge him directly

just let him play
 6 years ago '10        #65
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 pus*yFiend said:

I never stopped clowning your kobe worshipping a.ss you must be high

I'm not the only one who makes you look stupid so you must have confused me with someone else

I made 2 threads asking people to discuss kobe's horrid fg% and all you did was duck and dodge like the bi*ch that you is
 03-11-2012, 12:22 AM         #66
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sloppy1 said:
Born n raised a heat fan, Love Wade, didnt like lebron before he came here that much, respected his talent but didnt like his unwillingness to be Great. With that said, I wouldn't mind Lebron Iso at the top of the key with 10 ticks left. 60/40 Wade for sure. simply because 06 Finals.
i agree wit you. im not a heat fan so i only watched a few full games and see all the highlights so i wanted to see a true heat fans opinion. i feel it should be majority wade but when bron is havin one of those games, he should step up and take it.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Nate187um said:
yo there is really no reason to bother with him

he's an entry level heatless junkie the higher ups dont even acknowledge him directly

just let him play
aww vanessa187um cant be calling nobody a junkie cuz I'm sure you'd suck a scalper's d!ck for courtside tickets to see kobe play. that crack-like addiction
 6 years ago '04        #68
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 LAwLB15 said:
yeah a 5th seed team

meanwhile the lake show blows a 20pt lead to the wizzards

Who was talkin bout the lakers.........? Damn miami stan's stay talkin bout the best........
 6 years ago '04        #69
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
the best part of this video is when he extends his arms out signaling for everywhere to clear out & give him room at the 0:14sec mark

that was the sh*t
 03-11-2012, 12:34 AM         #70
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
looks at both miami's and LA's championship history since 88'

Heat - 1

Lakers - 6 lovely one's

where did these other 2 bandwagon heatless fans come from all of a sudden?
If the Heat are no threat to you bums then why do you have lebron as your avatar picture
 03-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #71
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
OT to beat the pacers at home....by 2.......& this is the best team in the league.........
 6 years ago '05        #72
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 ondatpurple said:
I never stopped clowning your kobe worshipping a.ss you must be high

I'm not the only one who makes you look stupid so you must have confused me with someone else

I made 2 threads asking people to discuss kobe's horrid fg% and all you did was duck and dodge like the bi*ch that you is
not only a bandwagon fan but delusional as hell too...

arguably two top 5 players in the league... well for you heatless bandwagonners..."best player in the league" LeBrick.... top 5 PF in Cbosh.. all in their primes....

ya'll had that stupid a.ss celebration in that offseason to welcome the 3 queers...LeRobin with "The Decision" running to south beach to take the easy way...

and ya'll can't get the job done? i mean seriously...? how do you comeback from something like that....? ya'll heatless bandwagon fans should be the least to talk about anything that has to do with basketball right now...
 03-11-2012, 12:44 AM         #73
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
not only a bandwagon fan but delusional as hell too...

arguably two top 5 players in the league... well for you heatless bandwagonners..."best player in the league" LeBrick.... top 5 PF in Cbosh.. all in their primes....

ya'll had that stupid a.ss celebration in that offseason to welcome the 3 queers...LeRobin with "The Decision" running to south beach to take the easy way...

and ya'll can't get the job done? i mean seriously...? how do you comeback from something like that....? ya'll heatless bandwagon fans should be the least to talk about anything that has to do with basketball right now...
there is no explanation

all they do is "predict the future" which NONE OF THEM predicted correctly last season
 6 years ago '05        #74
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #75
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Nate187um said:
again the "best team in the league"...2 top 5 players...a top 5 pf...all in their prime

at HOME...needing OT....to beat the pacers by 2.......
shut the fu*k up you black bi*ch. every team in the league LOSES to teams they're better than MULTIPLE times during the regular season. the Pacers are a very good basketball team at that and we've already blown them out twice, so what are you talking about? a win is a win. doesn't matter if you're up 40 in the third quarter with your starters resting against the best team in the league, or it takes you until the final possession of 3OT against the worst team in basketball. win = win regardless, you d!ckless incompetent.

OKC lost to CLEVELAND AT HOME last night.... whoopty fu*king doo. it happens.
 6 years ago '10        #76
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Marquette stand up!!!
 6 years ago '11        #77
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
Great shot
 6 years ago '09        #78
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,375 | Props total: 35024 35024
 2 Pistolz said:
shut the fu*k up you black bi*ch. every team in the league LOSES to teams they're better than MULTIPLE times during the regular season. the Pacers are a very good basketball team at that and we've already blown them out twice, so what are you talking about? a win is a win. doesn't matter if you're up 40 in the third quarter with your starters resting against the best team in the league, or it takes you until the final possession of 3OT against the worst team in basketball. win = win regardless, you d!ckless incompetent.

OKC lost to CLEVELAND AT HOME last night.... whoopty fu*king doo. it happens.
 6 years ago '10        #79
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
Offensive foul

No hate
 6 years ago '06        #80
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Nate187um said:
exactly

the heat are just a REGULAR SEASON team

again the "best team in the league"...2 top 5 players...a top 5 pf...all in their prime

at HOME...needing OT....to beat the pacers by 2.......

Bulls are just a reg. season team

....and you guys were up 20.........vs. pistons.......and lost.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now