Tahiry's Ass Cost J.R. Smith 25k (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #101
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17167 17167
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

So Jr ran up in that big a.ss, is Tahiry an high price ho on the side?
 6 years ago '07        #102
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 SHootar said:
why don't u ever hear ppl in the nhl doin sh*t like this? maybe the nba and nfl are just full of a bunch of clowns. these dudes supposed to be adults but they always the ones u hear lost all their money, gettin disciplined for off court/field sh*t, and taking to twitter/media whoring.
NOBODY GIVES A fu*k ABOUT HOCKEY SO WHO WOULD PAY ATTENTION.
 6 years ago '04        #103
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
blah blah blah....

yes, i'd love to smash
 6 years ago '04        #104
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ImInHerMouth said:
Stern is concerned about how players dress off the court, why would he not be concerned with players posting a.ss cheeks on their public twitter accounts. So yes, he is an idiot. Why would he do that? What was the reasoning behind that? Unless he wanted to personally donate to the a.ssociation, then no, he is not an idiot. There are kids and old folks who see this dumb n*gga everywhere he goes. By your reasoning, it would be cool to make a graphic tee with her a.ss plastered on it and wear it outside right? Cause it's his personal time. No, this n*gga make 7 figures a year, and is broadcasted on national TV, he should act like it.

Derek Jeter is not tweeting pics of nice fat a.sses, neither is Eli Manning, or Michael Vick, or Cam Newton. And Michael Jordan for damn sure wouldn't be doing that. JR can fu*k all the hoes he wants, just like every other pro ball player. Don't post it on a public forum. That's it. Not hard at all. If you have me 7 figures to ride the bench and post half nekkid a.sses or my d!ck on twitter I'd do that sh*t.
I think you're right to an extent, I just don't think what JR did is considered inappropriate. She was wearing a thong, was she not?

Again, I can't think of any real (or even casual) NBA fan who'd be offended by that to the point where they'd stop supporting the league. There's nothing unprofessional about that image posted. If anything, it caters perfectly for the dominant NBA demographic (young men).

As for your point about Stern caring about how players dress of the court, that further supports my point that it's bullsh-t. We're talking about grown men here, with their own style, their own lives, family, friends, etc. They're paid 7+ figures to play the game and play it well, bringing the team and the league revenue, sponsors, and viewership. Anything beyond that, should have nothing to do with Stern, in my opinion.

arabofthechi said:
You must not have a job or you own your own business because if you have a real job then you would know the company doesnt want you to give them negative attention. if you do something stupid and it gets out that you work for them then theres a good chance youre getting fired or discpilined some how. All this comparing to slavery crap needs to stop. If you dont like the rules then quit and try to find something else. The slaves didnt have that option
You're right, I have my own freelance business. Let's agree to an extent though; it's one thing if a dude is arrested for murder or some off-the-wall stuff like that. But you're telling me it's justifiable to get fired because you got drunk at a party, had fun, and took some dumbass pictures?

Why should that represent who you are at work? If you come in to work, are sober, do your job and start no trouble, then what you do after work should have 0 representation of you as an employee. It's not fair, point blank period.

whothebestmc said:
I was simply comparing ben and jr because you seem to think outside of the league if it doesn't involve their sport than it is their business and they shouldn't be punished. So ben shouldn't be punished for raping chicks by the league, just by society. Can you imagine how people would have reacted if the league didn't suspend him without pay and just let him play since all of that is "off the field" and they should be "letting him live his life"

I don't necessarily think it was fine worthy but I'm not part of their a.ssociation so if they think it will be detrimental to the nba image as a whole to not fine him than so be it. He could have young kids like ~10 years old looking at his twitter, than their parents see that tweet he is looking at and you see how it could hurt the nba image.

So with the kobe thing you think it would be ok for him to go on twitter and start ranting calling people "fu*king f*ggots" simply because it doesn't have to do with basketball and he is on his own personal time?

You can be a professional athlete and still have fun with you life without posting "inappropriate pictures" on a social network, you seem to think that these athletes can't do anything without getting fined they party all the time without getting fined... they go on vacation they go to beaches they sleep with however many chicks they want probably... just do all that in private. Athletes joke all the time on twitter without getting fined the nba just deemed jr smiths tweet inappropriate likely because they got complaints from it.

If anything you should just be saying jr smith shouldn't have gotten fined instead of saying all athletes shouldn't be fined for what they do in their personal life outside of the sport. I mean jabar gaffney told a fan to get a life or k!ll himself and I'm pretty sure he didn't get fined.

It is just stupid to think that they shouldn't behave themselves in a professional way when that is their job, they get paid by this league so they should be following the rules laid down by the league.
I just think comparing raping a woman and posting a picture of your girl's a.ss (with consent) are on 2 completely opposite sides of the spectrum.

As for Kobe, I still say that, yeah. He's entitled to his opinions off the court. Not like he'd ever do some dumb sh-t like that on Twitter for no reason, but my point is an athlete's actions (again, a.ssuming they're legal and not insane) shouldn't reflect on the league(s).
 6 years ago '08        #105
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
anyone saying he shouldnt be fined should stop it. just stop it.
 6 years ago '11        #106
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 RYLNYC said:
I think you're right to an extent, I just don't think what JR did is considered inappropriate. She was wearing a thong, was she not?

Again, I can't think of any real (or even casual) NBA fan who'd be offended by that to the point where they'd stop supporting the league. There's nothing unprofessional about that image posted. If anything, it caters perfectly for the dominant NBA demographic (young men).

As for your point about Stern caring about how players dress of the court, that further supports my point that it's bullsh-t. We're talking about grown men here, with their own style, their own lives, family, friends, etc. They're paid 7+ figures to play the game and play it well, bringing the team and the league revenue, sponsors, and viewership. Anything beyond that, should have nothing to do with Stern, in my opinion.

You're right, I have my own freelance business. Let's agree to an extent though; it's one thing if a dude is arrested for murder or some off-the-wall stuff like that. But you're telling me it's justifiable to get fired because you got drunk at a party, had fun, and took some dumbass pictures?

Why should that represent who you are at work? If you come in to work, are sober, do your job and start no trouble, then what you do after work should have 0 representation of you as an employee. It's not fair, point blank period.

I just think comparing raping a woman and posting a picture of your girl's a.ss (with consent) are on 2 completely opposite sides of the spectrum.

As for Kobe, I still say that, yeah. He's entitled to his opinions off the court. Not like he'd ever do some dumb sh-t like that on Twitter for no reason, but my point is an athlete's actions (again, a.ssuming they're legal and not insane) shouldn't reflect on the league(s).
Ah. Yeah, I see what you're saying. It wasn't like it was pr0nography. But I'm guessing Stern sees it as possibly inappropriate or offensive, (and he's greedy). Stern and the NBA want their players to be squeaky clean choir boys. They don't want them to do or say anything that may be offensive to anyone because it makes the NBA look bad. So yes, I understand exactly what you're saying, but JR and other players should learn when you sign that contract, you're an NBA player first and foremost..when in public. And with social networking, you're always in public.

Which makes me question why athletes even have twitter accounts. It really only gets them into trouble and they don't really connect to their fans with them. You don't need them to tell you're fans where you're playing like how music artists inform their fans of tour dates and stuff. So why?
 03-12-2012, 02:27 AM         #107
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Stern bi*ch a.ss. I'm convinced he admires Jerry Sandusky

Last edited by JackMeHoff; 03-12-2012 at 02:30 AM..
 03-12-2012, 02:30 AM         #108
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
I'd say the money they get paid is fair compensation
it shouldn't be related. but then again, when you;re a public figure, you agree to this sh*t. like dennis scott said, you sign a contract with the team and the nba, it says to a bunch of sh*t up front.

and i'm sure they have social networking policies now.

however, it makes no sense to me that a player cant tweet a pic of a woman's a.ss on his own damn account. so i guess players now have to have a real (but not actually real) twitter account, as in not verified or have someone else do all their posting to avoid this sh*t. probably not worth the hassle.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago