Tahiry's Ass Cost J.R. Smith 25k (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 MosDefinition said:
Gtfoh how the hell can he be fined for that you got guys posing nud3 in espns skin issue but they fine him for that

this indentured servant share cropper sh*t has to stop

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #82
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
How you gone fine somebody over a twitter account?
 6 years ago '05        #83
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 MosDefinition said:
Gtfoh how the hell can he be fined for that you got guys posing nud3 in espns skin issue but they fine him for that

this indentured servant share cropper sh*t has to stop
As a member of the NBAPA he must represent that brand accordingly, he got fined because he did not comply to the stipulations in his contract regarding this, and don't make it out like he's a plantation worker or anything like that he gets paid good money to do something he allegedly loves to do. (He works less time and makes easily triple what the majority of blue collar people make because he lucked out in the gene pool athletically)

Any grown man will tell you this was childish and inappropriate, am I hating? No (I am always down to see some of datass) but when when it comes to being part of your companies image, any CEO would have been fired over something like this.

Petty squabbles are never smart business moves, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
 6 years ago '10        #84
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 H-o-f-f-a said:
As a member of the NBAPA he must represent that brand accordingly, he got fined because he did not comply to the stipulations in his contract regarding this, and don't make it out like he's a plantation worker or anything like that he gets paid good money to do something he allegedly loves to do. (He works less time and makes easily triple what the majority of blue collar people make because he lucked out in the gene pool athletically)

Any grown man will tell you this was childish and inappropriate, am I hating? No (I am always down to see some of datass) but when when it comes to being part of your companies image, any CEO would have been fired over something like this.

Petty squabbles are never smart business moves, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
real n*gga post
 6 years ago '11        #85
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1263 1263
yeaaa.. I'd pipe.. Worth 25 thou, fu*k no..

she probably not fu*kin wit him anymore cuz that coulda been dough in her pocket..
 6 years ago '05        #86
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
What he does as a person and what he does as a player are 2 different scenarios. It's one thing if he tweeted that while in a game or something, it's a whole other thing when he's tweeting from his own Twitter on his off time.

Your boss has no control over you, how the hell does your PERSONAL Facebook have any connection to your job?

People have lives. After their 9-5 (or in this case, their ball game), they should have the right to do as they please.

You can't justify f-ckery like this, man.
You must not have a job or you own your own business because if you have a real job then you would know the company doesnt want you to give them negative attention. if you do something stupid and it gets out that you work for them then theres a good chance youre getting fired or discpilined some how. All this comparing to slavery crap needs to stop. If you dont like the rules then quit and try to find something else. The slaves didnt have that option
 6 years ago '04        #87
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Tahiry got an ugly pus*y though
 6 years ago '11        #88
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 RYLNYC said:
You're gonna compare Big Ben raping a chick to J.R. Smith posting a photo of his girl's a.ss? You might want to go back to the drawing board with that one, fam.

As far as Kobe, he got fined for saying it during a game on and on TV. That's understandable, and with everyone being so politically correct nowadays and scared to insult ANY-F*CKING-ONE, it's a just situation. Personally speaking, I don't see the big deal. When I call someone a "f-ggot" it has absolutely nothing to do with their s3xual orientation, but that's a whole other discussion for another time.

It's one thing to be a professional during the games, during interviews, post games, pre-games, etc. but it's bullsh-t when did dude is connecting with his fans on his own time. How he connects with them is his business.

TRUE fans of the game would never stop watching NBA cause J.R. posted Tahiry's a.ss shot. In fact, he probably gained the league a few thousand new fans.

But for the sake of argument, let's agree with you and say athletes SHOULD have a professional demeanor... the dude posted a picture of his damn girl! What is the problem? What if they were at the beach? Where is the line drawn? What's so inappropriate? It was a joke.

You can be a professional athlete and still have fun with your life, that's what J.R. was doing.

Just cause it has become acceptable doesn't mean it's right that the league can control their athletes on and off the court on some modern age slavery sh-t.

J.R. is an idiot for posting a picture of Tahiry's a.ss as a joke? It was hilarious, who was offended? Who (other than Joe Budden) got hurt in the situation?

He's an NBA player, but he has his own life and his own agenda, just like every other athlete in any sports league. What they do on their time should have 0 correlation with that they do on court (assuming what they're doing is legal).

I was simply comparing ben and jr because you seem to think outside of the league if it doesn't involve their sport than it is their business and they shouldn't be punished. So ben shouldn't be punished for raping chicks by the league, just by society. Can you imagine how people would have reacted if the league didn't suspend him without pay and just let him play since all of that is "off the field" and they should be "letting him live his life"

I don't necessarily think it was fine worthy but I'm not part of their a.ssociation so if they think it will be detrimental to the nba image as a whole to not fine him than so be it. He could have young kids like ~10 years old looking at his twitter, than their parents see that tweet he is looking at and you see how it could hurt the nba image.

So with the kobe thing you think it would be ok for him to go on twitter and start ranting calling people "fu*king f*ggots" simply because it doesn't have to do with basketball and he is on his own personal time?

You can be a professional athlete and still have fun with you life without posting "inappropriate pictures" on a social network, you seem to think that these athletes can't do anything without getting fined they party all the time without getting fined... they go on vacation they go to beaches they sleep with however many chicks they want probably... just do all that in private. Athletes joke all the time on twitter without getting fined the nba just deemed jr smiths tweet inappropriate likely because they got complaints from it.

If anything you should just be saying jr smith shouldn't have gotten fined instead of saying all athletes shouldn't be fined for what they do in their personal life outside of the sport. I mean jabar gaffney told a fan to get a life or k!ll himself and I'm pretty sure he didn't get fined.

It is just stupid to think that they shouldn't behave themselves in a professional way when that is their job, they get paid by this league so they should be following the rules laid down by the league.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 03-11-2012 at 09:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 H-o-f-f-a said:

but nba and wnba players posing nud3 is appropriate

im pointing out the double standard if the players pose nud3 isnt that the exact same thing or far worse
 6 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
but nba and wnba players posing nud3 is appropriate

im pointing out the double standard if the players pose nud3 isnt that the exact same thing or far worse
I think you're alluding to ESPN's "Skin" edition, where the reproductive organs are not showing, then no there is no double standard. ESPN is a partner of the NBA; so revenue for them = revenue for the NBA because they are using the NBA's product.

If you're talking about cell phone pics there is no double standard if the pictures are leaked through a hack. J.R. Smith placed ownership on this post, that is why he was fined.

However the reason for this fine is not so much the picture itself it's the context of the picture. To J.R. Smith that isn't even his wife or girlfriend, that's a hoe he fu*ked to get a rapper mad. Is that the kind of image you want on your company? You don't see Kobe posting pictures of the women he cheated on Vanessa with do you? I didn't think so, the NBA likes to promote family values (evident in Jordan's tearful Father's Day performance), so this kind of thing is a direct stab to a marketing position for the brand.

And don't act like what J.R. did wasn't of callous intention either.
 6 years ago '11        #91
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Massa' Stern aint having that sh*t.

I understand why he was fined but I dont agree with the rules. Why is he being fined for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the NBA? Nobody is going to stop watching NBA games because of a pic JR Smith posted. JR Smith didnt cost the league a single cent. Athletes have lives outside of the games they play.
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Massa' Stern aint having that sh*t.

I understand why he was fined but I dont agree with the rules. Why is he being fined for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the NBA? Nobody is going to stop watching NBA games because of a pic JR Smith posted. JR Smith didnt cost the league a single cent. Athletes have lives outside of the games they play.
Once you sign a contract you have to hold up your end or face consequences.
 6 years ago '11        #93
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,271 | Props total: 19978 19978
I'll fu*k tahiry till her hairline come back tho
 6 years ago '07        #94
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
ball so hard motherfu*kers wanna fine me but first n*ggas gotta find me, whats 25k to a n*gga like me can you please remind me
 6 years ago '04        #95
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 H-o-f-f-a said:
I think you're alluding to ESPN's "Skin" edition, where the reproductive organs are not showing, then no there is no double standard. ESPN is a partner of the NBA; so revenue for them = revenue for the NBA because they are using the NBA's product.

If you're talking about cell phone pics there is no double standard if the pictures are leaked through a hack. J.R. Smith placed ownership on this post, that is why he was fined.

However the reason for this fine is not so much the picture itself it's the context of the picture. To J.R. Smith that isn't even his wife or girlfriend, that's a hoe he fu*ked to get a rapper mad. Is that the kind of image you want on your company? You don't see Kobe posting pictures of the women he cheated on Vanessa with do you? I didn't think so, the NBA likes to promote family values (evident in Jordan's tearful Father's Day performance), so this kind of thing is a direct stab to a marketing position for the brand.

And don't act like what J.R. did wasn't of callous intention either.
and what reproductive organ did those pictures have the chick had a thong on
 6 years ago '12        #96
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 tonio25 said:
How the fu*k they gon fine him for some non nba related sh*t???
As an NBA star you have to uphold your image in the light of public.

Kids go on twitter kids seen that, twitter doesn't allow pics like that either.
 6 years ago '11        #97
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 - Streetz - said:
proves david stern likes d!ck
 03-11-2012, 02:48 PM         #98
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ass pics of the wh0ore?
 6 years ago '07        #99
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
 pbballin said:
that n*gga Budden writing RIGHT NOW to throw that in his next track
sh*t is so true
 6 years ago '04        #100
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
joe buddens a hoe a.ss n*gga!!!!

an didnt know once you sign in the NBA they control your every move. no wonder them n*ggaz say.. "My Account was hacked" after every outburst tweet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now