Tahiry's Ass Cost J.R. Smith 25k (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 swayze said:
When you think about the kind of money these athlete's make it's like what ever ,but in the big scheme of things it prove's grown men/ nigg8z still have owners in 2012. Slavery never paid so well..
 6 years ago '06        #62
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 swayze said:
When you think about the kind of money these athlete's make it's like what ever ,but in the big scheme of things it prove's grown men/ nigg8z still have owners in 2012. Slavery never paid so well..
Everyone has "owners" like this. It's called having a boss. Stern's the boss. He lays out the rules, and if you don't like it, you can leave the NBA. Just like all of us have a boss. NBA players represent the NBA. Stern doesn't want pics of a.sses being represented with the NBA, so he fined JR. I don't see why this is so hard to understand to yall on here. I work for a healthcare company. If my boss see's my facebook full of stupid a.ss pictures that don't represent the company very well, my boss would fire me. JR deserved that fine, he's a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #63
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
 brazidee said:
I'd say the money they get paid is fair compensation
freedom of speech has a price

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #64
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Bedlam said:
Everyone has "owners" like this. It's called having a boss. Stern's the boss. He lays out the rules, and if you don't like it, you can leave the NBA. Just like all of us have a boss. NBA players represent the NBA. Stern doesn't want pics of a.sses being represented with the NBA, so he fined JR. I don't see why this is so hard to understand to yall on here. I work for a healthcare company. If my boss see's my facebook full of stupid a.ss pictures that don't represent the company very well, my boss would fire me. JR deserved that fine, he's a fu*king idiot.
What he does as a person and what he does as a player are 2 different scenarios. It's one thing if he tweeted that while in a game or something, it's a whole other thing when he's tweeting from his own Twitter on his off time.

Your boss has no control over you, how the hell does your PERSONAL Facebook have any connection to your job?

People have lives. After their 9-5 (or in this case, their ball game), they should have the right to do as they please.

You can't justify f-ckery like this, man.
 6 years ago '10        #65
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 RYLNYC said:
What he does as a person and what he does as a player are 2 different scenarios. It's one thing if he tweeted that while in a game or something, it's a whole other thing when he's tweeting from his own Twitter on his off time.

Your boss has no control over you, how the hell does your PERSONAL Facebook have any connection to your job?

People have lives. After their 9-5 (or in this case, their ball game), they should have the right to do as they please.

6 years ago '04        #66
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
i tellem my twitter got hacked. fit
 6 years ago '11        #67
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
Man its time for Stern to go n*ggas get fined for non related NBA sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #68
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12596 12596
i hope he broke her off at least cause look how much it cost him.....MAD AT TIHARY CAUSE YOUR a.ss AIN'T FAMOUS
 6 years ago '11        #69
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 RYLNYC said:

People get fired or suspended all the time for sh*t they post on facebook.
 03-11-2012, 01:59 AM         #70
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
This, it goes beyond the nba. Hell people be getting kicked out of school for getting tagged in wild party photos. All these people judge you off your social networks
 6 years ago '04        #71
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 maxnn said:
 Krazy K said:
This, it goes beyond the nba. Hell people be getting kicked out of school for getting tagged in wild party photos. All these people judge you off your social networks
Just cause it happens doesn't mean it's acceptable though. I feel like sh-t like that calls for a lawsuit.

People aren't allowed to party anymore cause they work at a stock brokerage firm, for example? That's bullsh-t. If you come in on time everyday, do your job exceptionally well, don't do anything stupid at the workplace, what you do outside your job is your business.

Same idea applies to J.R. -- dude did not wrong on the court. It's his personal Twitter and his love life, David Stern has no business in intervening.

It's funny cause if that a.ss was in pain format, it'd be considered art.
 6 years ago '08        #72
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 RYLNYC said:
Just cause it happens doesn't mean it's acceptable though. I feel like sh-t like that calls for a lawsuit.

People aren't allowed to party anymore cause they work at a stock brokerage firm, for example? That's bullsh-t. If you come in on time everyday, do your job exceptionally well, don't do anything stupid at the workplace, what you do outside your job is your business.

Same idea applies to J.R. -- dude did not wrong on the court. It's his personal Twitter and his love life, David Stern has no business in intervening.

Ummm....no. The internet is a public platform. If JR wanted to take pics of Tahiry's a.ss in his spare time he's all good but by posting it on Twitter and making it public to the world. And on the clock or off, as an employee you are a representation of a company. Image matters, especially in a business like the NBA.

MosDefinition said:
Gtfoh how the hell can he be fined for that you got guys posing nud3 in espns skin issue but they fine him for that

this indentured servant share cropper sh*t has to stop
Are you n*ggas retarded? You don't think ESPN didn't ask permission or use some sort of artistic expression clause?
 6 years ago '04        #73
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 The Fifth KD said:
Ummm....no. The internet is a public platform. If JR wanted to take pics of Tahiry's a.ss in his spare time he's all good but by posting it on Twitter and making it public to the world. And on the clock or off, as an employee you are a representation of a company. Image matters, especially in a business like the NBA.

Are you n*ggas retarded? You don't think ESPN didn't ask permission or use some sort of artistic expression clause?
First of all kid don't call me a n*gga I'm not never have been never will be

How is wnba and nba players basically posing nud3 in espn and S.I. any different those pictures were all over the internet its selective punishment

Espn and si are partners so they can get away with it this had nothing to do with the ba or knicks and you couldn't even see any team logos
 6 years ago '11        #74
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 RYLNYC said:

so you think roethlisberger shouldn't have been suspended without pay since it was handled already off the field?

you think kobe bryant getting fined for saying fu*king f*ggot during the game was fine because it was during the game?...but if he said fu*king f*ggots on twitter he wouldn't deserve to be fined?

I guess you have no standards when it comes to them being a "professional" athlete, I guess they shouldn't have to conduct themselves like professionals on and off the court. They represent the league wherever they go.

If it's detrimental to the league they should be fined.
 6 years ago '11        #75
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 SHootar said:
why don't u ever hear ppl in the nhl doin sh*t like this? maybe the nba and nfl are just full of a bunch of clowns. these dudes supposed to be adults but they always the ones u hear lost all their money, gettin disciplined for off court/field sh*t, and taking to twitter/media whoring.
Nobody cares about NHL players
 6 years ago '11        #76
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 RYLNYC said:

Wrong. As long as he has an NBA contract, he is an NBA player. On the court, and off the court. fu*k outta here with that. Not saying I stand behind the fine, but I understand why it was done and why JR is an idiot. But what you said was ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #77
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
so you think roethlisberger shouldn't have been suspended without pay since it was handled already off the field?

you think kobe bryant getting fined for saying fu*king f*ggot during the game was fine because it was during the game?...but if he said fu*king f*ggots on twitter he wouldn't deserve to be fined?

I guess you have no standards when it comes to them being a "professional" athlete, I guess they shouldn't have to conduct themselves like professionals on and off the court. They represent the league wherever they go.

If it's detrimental to the league they should be fined.
You're gonna compare Big Ben raping a chick to J.R. Smith posting a photo of his girl's a.ss? You might want to go back to the drawing board with that one, fam.

As far as Kobe, he got fined for saying it during a game on and on TV. That's understandable, and with everyone being so politically correct nowadays and scared to insult ANY-F*CKING-ONE, it's a just situation. Personally speaking, I don't see the big deal. When I call someone a "f-ggot" it has absolutely nothing to do with their s3xual orientation, but that's a whole other discussion for another time.

It's one thing to be a professional during the games, during interviews, post games, pre-games, etc. but it's bullsh-t when did dude is connecting with his fans on his own time. How he connects with them is his business.

TRUE fans of the game would never stop watching NBA cause J.R. posted Tahiry's a.ss shot. In fact, he probably gained the league a few thousand new fans.

But for the sake of argument, let's agree with you and say athletes SHOULD have a professional demeanor... the dude posted a picture of his damn girl! What is the problem? What if they were at the beach? Where is the line drawn? What's so inappropriate? It was a joke.

You can be a professional athlete and still have fun with your life, that's what J.R. was doing.

Just cause it has become acceptable doesn't mean it's right that the league can control their athletes on and off the court on some modern age slavery sh-t.

ImInHerMouth said:
Wrong. As long as he has an NBA contract, he is an NBA player. On the court, and off the court. fu*k outta here with that. Not saying I stand behind the fine, but I understand why it was done and why JR is an idiot. But what you said was ridiculous.
J.R. is an idiot for posting a picture of Tahiry's a.ss as a joke? It was hilarious, who was offended? Who (other than Joe Budden) got hurt in the situation?

He's an NBA player, but he has his own life and his own agenda, just like every other athlete in any sports league. What they do on their time should have 0 correlation with that they do on court (assuming what they're doing is legal).

Last edited by RYLNYC; 03-11-2012 at 04:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
n*gga got fined for putting someting on his personal account...

them n*ggaz slaves
 6 years ago '11        #79
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 RYLNYC said:
You're gonna compare Big Ben raping a chick to J.R. Smith posting a photo of his girl's a.ss? You might want to go back to the drawing board with that one, fam.

As far as Kobe, he got fined for saying it during a game on and on TV. That's understandable, and with everyone being so politically correct nowadays and scared to insult ANY-F*CKING-ONE, it's a just situation. Personally speaking, I don't see the big deal. When I call someone a "f-ggot" it has absolutely nothing to do with their s3xual orientation, but that's a whole other discussion for another time.

It's one thing to be a professional during the games, during interviews, post games, pre-games, etc. but it's bullsh-t when did dude is connecting with his fans on his own time. How he connects with them is his business.

TRUE fans of the game would never stop watching NBA cause J.R. posted Tahiry's a.ss shot. In fact, he probably gained the league a few thousand new fans.

But for the sake of argument, let's agree with you and say athletes SHOULD have a professional demeanor... the dude posted a picture of his damn girl! What is the problem? What if they were at the beach? Where is the line drawn? What's so inappropriate? It was a joke.

You can be a professional athlete and still have fun with your life, that's what J.R. was doing.

Just cause it has become acceptable doesn't mean it's right that the league can control their athletes on and off the court on some modern age slavery sh-t.

J.R. is an idiot for posting a picture of Tahiry's a.ss as a joke? It was hilarious, who was offended? Who (other than Joe Budden) got hurt in the situation?

He's an NBA player, but he has his own life and his own agenda, just like every other athlete in any sports league. What they do on their time should have 0 correlation with that they do on court (assuming what they're doing is legal).
Stern is concerned about how players dress off the court, why would he not be concerned with players posting a.ss cheeks on their public twitter accounts. So yes, he is an idiot. Why would he do that? What was the reasoning behind that? Unless he wanted to personally donate to the a.ssociation, then no, he is not an idiot. There are kids and old folks who see this dumb n*gga everywhere he goes. By your reasoning, it would be cool to make a graphic tee with her a.ss plastered on it and wear it outside right? Cause it's his personal time. No, this n*gga make 7 figures a year, and is broadcasted on national TV, he should act like it.

Derek Jeter is not tweeting pics of nice fat a.sses, neither is Eli Manning, or Michael Vick, or Cam Newton. And Michael Jordan for damn sure wouldn't be doing that. JR can fu*k all the hoes he wants, just like every other pro ball player. Don't post it on a public forum. That's it. Not hard at all. If you have me 7 figures to ride the bench and post half nekkid a.sses or my d!ck on twitter I'd do that sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #80
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Poohdini said:
:buddenhah:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy