Mar 10 - Middle School Teacher Is Placed On Leave After Students Discover Her Pr0n Past

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
18375 pageviews
153 comments

561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
Mar 10 - Middle School Teacher Is Placed On Leave After Students Discover Her Pr0n Past

Daily Mail – A teacher has been suspended from her job after she was allegedly discovered starring in a ‘hardcore pr0nography’ by students at her school. Stacie Halas, 31, who teaches science at Richard B Haydock Intermediate School in Oxnard, California, but has been put on paid administrative leave while officials decide her fate. Officials at the school sent a letter out to parents telling them to monitor their child’s internet usage and they were urged at school not to search pr0n sites for videos which may star the teacher. Though it has not been confirmed, Jeff Chancer, Oxnard School District superintendent, said that an office worker at the school believes the teacher is the one seen in the videos. He said: ‘Maybe it’s not a crime as far as the penal code is concerned, but we feel it’s a crime as far as moral turpitude is concerned.’ The letter to parents stated: ‘It has been alleged that one of our teachers is depicted in at least one pr0nographic video and possibly others on the Internet. ‘We are asking teachers to discourage the children from searching for and/or visiting these inappropriate sites. ‘We ask that you be particularly vigilant over the next few days with respect to the Internet content being accessed by your child on his or her telephone or other Internet-ready device. Halas calls herself Tiffany Six on the pr0n websites.

[pic - click to view]

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Woman teacher suspended after colleagues 'find footage of her moonlighting as a pr0n star' | Mail Online

153 comments for "Mar 10 - Middle School Teacher Is Placed On Leave After Students Discover Her Pr0n Past"

03-10-2012, 01:52 PM         #2
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this country got the dumbest people in the world strivin to be teachers

then they get mad at the teachers for havin sh*t like this on their resumes
 6 years ago '09        #3
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
you know everyone in the school saw that sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #4
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
 6 years ago '07        #5
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
The fu*k is moral turpitude?

I'd hit it!
 6 years ago '05        #6
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I was waiting for someone to post this...

sh*t is in my hometown

n*ggas upset cuz a bi*ch was making that side paper...like she was showing kids how to get off or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #7
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
i remember a pr0n vid went around in middle school that looked exactly like a teacher there and everyone swore it was her but it never got proven
 6 years ago '04        #8
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1114 1114
Damn, so let me get thos right, she did pr0n, probably to get a little extra cash, then she probably betters herself and starts teaching, and she has the possibility of firing her?
 6 years ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830

this bi*ch gets nasty too.my type of fu*kin teacher
 6 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I like her.
 6 years ago '08        #11
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
thats her
 03-10-2012, 05:15 PM         #12
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

this bi*ch gets nasty too.my type of fu*kin teacher
I would have been trying 2 get detention everyday...
 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM         #13
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:
middle school students looking at pr0n and we are suspending the teacher?? Isnt this half a.ss backwards? shouldnt we suspend the parents for not monitoring what their children look at on the net??

This country is retarded... the parents of these students are the same ones that let them have a FB account when they are 10,11 and 12 arnt they??
What a f*g.

If anybody is a.ss backwards, it's YOU Ned Flanders. They're kids. And they're goin through puberty? n*gga...
 6 years ago '12        #14
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0

i would have blackmailed her into fu*king me!
 03-10-2012, 05:52 PM         #15
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
a pr0n star teaches science...???

stupid office worker should've minded his/her own business... was she hurting anybody?
Nosy dumb a.sses like to fu*k up peoples lives. Should not lose her job over this sh*t, but will because the children need to be 'protected'.

The teachers who are molesting students aren't the ones who've done pr0n. Let this women live.
 6 years ago '06        #16
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
@ 12 min!!! That needs to be GIF'd!!
 6 years ago '10        #17
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
uhhhhh nah
with all these teachers fu*king students thes.lut being around someone else's kids is not a good look. If u want this c*m dumpster hovering over and around your child you failed in life as a parent.
Btw net pr0n is what playboy and hustler was in my younger days so yeah.........
 03-10-2012, 05:57 PM         #18
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:
you are a PERFECT example of what is wrong with this country... so then its ok for a 10 year old to look at pr0n in your estimation?? I really hope you never have kids, you will be a HORRIBLE parent..

I wasnt even THINKING about s3x in middle school homie, now a few years later in HS thats a different story but when you're 11, 12, 13???

and btw, fu*k THAT JEALOUS a.ss OFFICE WORKER bi*ch!
:hay: fu*kin fairy

Playboy mag gets smuggled into school and you were the only n*gga NOT in the huddle.
 6 years ago '05        #19
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
from what i heard round town....bi*ch was a good teacher actually. Why the fu*k does the fact she's been filmed fu*king matter?

People worried bout that sh*t, but not the principle snorting and shooting up during ASB meetings type sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #20
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 astroblack9 said:
from what i heard round town....bi*ch was a good teacher actually. Why the fu*k does the fact she's been filmed fu*king matter?

People worried bout that sh*t, but not the principle snorting and shooting up during ASB meetings type sh*t
Do u have kids Young?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago