NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-10-2012, 05:39 PM         #21
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pathetic. But this been known about amare.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
STATue
 6 years ago '04        #23
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 1152 1152
Looking forward to Amare setting pics for Evan Turner tomorrow :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #24
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: Never mention da word "Defense" & any player coached by Diantoni in da same sentence.
 6 years ago '09        #25
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
he just jumped out of the way
 6 years ago '05        #26
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 33346 33346
 A.G said:
Dude is setting picks on his own teammates and sh*t..
 6 years ago '11        #27
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855

[pic - click to view]

n*gga is one of the worst help defenders in the history of the NBA. Anytime Jennings or anyone else on the Bucks got into the lane yesterday n*gga would stay on his man and nobody said anything to him
 6 years ago '04        #28
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
that second gif mad hilarious

he not even backing away to go to anyone else. . .
 03-10-2012, 06:31 PM         #29
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the first gif, dude gives Lin a push on the back so he can catch up to Parker.
 6 years ago '09        #30
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,366 | Props total: 17443 17443

[video - click to view]

this n*gga made a whole channel on stats defense
 6 years ago '10        #31
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
fu*k my life

Cant wait to dantoni & amare leave

I cant watch this piece of sh*t defense any longer
 6 years ago '12        #32
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Why does a team that's so sh*tty have so many topics?
 6 years ago '08        #33
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
2 plays? if you watch every game like i do youd know this is bullsh*t
 03-10-2012, 06:57 PM         #34
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DIS n*gga NEED A 5 HOUR ENERGY DRINK OR SOMETHIN

OR TELL CIARA TO CHILL THE fu*k OUT ON THEM RIDING TECHNIQUES
 6 years ago '06        #35
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
His D is atrocious but this is all about strategy sooo... Stop being f*ggots. He did his defensive a.ssignment that was prob a.ssigned to him and it was Lin's fault. I played college basketball under a coach who coached pro ball. His Scouting reports were always on point. They prob told him NOT to leave Duncan because he can knock down the open mid range. Instead they prob told him to "show" which means feign like he's going to guard Tony parker and then quickly run back to Duncan. This is a DEFENSIVE SCHEME and not a proper example of him having no defense you low IQ basketball having fu*ks. Lin is supposed to recover and weak side is supposed to be there helping Amare because they'd rather have a contested TP. lay up with lin helping back over than a knock down by Duncan. It's all numbers and statistics. n*ggas who don't know hoop but stay trying to call players out are fu*king annoying.
 6 years ago '10        #36
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Nissan Cima said:
Why does a team that's so sh*tty have so many topics?
This sh*tty team blew out the hawks the other day tho
 6 years ago '04        #37
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
 510FlO said:
His D is atrocious but this is all about strategy sooo... Stop being f*ggots. He did his defensive a.ssignment that was prob a.ssigned to him and it was Lin's fault. I played college basketball under a coach who coached pro ball. His Scouting reports were always on point. They prob told him NOT to leave Duncan because he can knock down the open mid range. Instead they prob told him to "show" which means feign like he's going to guard Tony parker and then quickly run back to Duncan. This is a DEFENSIVE SCHEME and not a proper example of him having no defense you low IQ basketball having fu*ks. Lin is supposed to recover and weak side is supposed to be there helping Amare because they'd rather have a contested TP. lay up with lin helping back over than a knock down by Duncan. It's all numbers and statistics. n*ggas who don't know hoop but stay trying to call players out are fu*king annoying.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 510FlO said:

n*gga that lack of effort is some of the plays are just
 6 years ago '07        #39
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6038 6038
 510FlO said:
you've got to be kidding me

in both of those gifs duncan set a hard pick. it was not gonna translate into a roll or pop. plus look how parker paused after he went around the pick (he saw an opening). the moment amare see's him going around the screen he should've shuffled backwards infront of the paint.

once you realize your teammate is gonna get slowed down because of the pick your instinct as a big is to get in position infront of the paint and wait for the direction the guard will drive in. there is no weak side help because you don't want parker to kick out for the perimeter guy for a 3.

come dude, i watch dwight howard defend this night in and night out. don't sit here and post a overdrawn paragraph full of bullsh*t.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-10-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #40
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 510FlO said:
amare on boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy