NY Knicks' JR Smith 'regrets' posting pic of Tahiry on Twitter account(pic inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6523 pageviews
14 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
NY Knicks' JR Smith 'regrets' posting pic of Tahiry on Twitter account(pic inside)

[pic - click to view]

JR Smith said Friday night that he “regrets” posting a photo of a nekkid woman on his Twitter account.

Smith, whose sometimes inappropriate social media content has gotten him in hot water before, hinted that Knicks officials had addressed the issue with him but that the NBA has not contacted him.

“No, not yet,” Smith said. “I’m sure they will. I haven’t heard from anybody yet.”

Smith posted the picture of the model Tahiry reportedly lying on his hotel room bed late Thursday night. Deadspin.com linked to the photo on its website.

“I mean, I didn’t know it was going to be as big a deal as it is now,” Smith said. “I definitely regret it. Anytime I do anything that takes away from our team I’m definitely going to regret it.”

Smith, who leads the team in social media, occasionally has posted misogynistic and vulgar material. Last month, he used his account @TheRealJRSmith to confirm a Daily News report that he had indeed signed with the Knicks.

Asked if team officials have spoken to him about his latest controversial tweet, Smith replied: “A few people talked to me about it. It wasn’t the smartest move. I understand that now. I’ve just got to be smarter with my decisions.”

Smith made his first start for the Knicks in Friday night’s 119-114 loss to Milwaukee. He played just 18 minutes, attempted three shots and was visibly upset as he sat on the bench in the second half.

A sixth man for most of his career, Smith would prefer to be a scorer off the bench.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

NY Knicks' JR Smith 'regrets' posting nud3 woman on Twitter account - NY Daily News

The a.ss in question belongs to Tahiry Jose, a self-described "bartender-turned-magazine cover model" who has a Facebook fan page that refers to her as "The Girl with the biggest a.ss ever." Jose used to date rapper Joe Budden, and the relationship didn't end well, by all indications.

Budden saw Smith's tweet and quickly responded:

Even the high road ends.........

— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) March 9, 2012

Smith subsequently deleted the tweet, but not without taking a swipe at Budden by basically saying "scoreboard":

Sorry for my last tweet @TheRealTahiry n @JoeBudden I see y'all will never be done so I'll step aside an chalk this one up! #koldGame!

— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) March 9, 2012

[pic - click to view]

J.R. Smith Tweeted A Photo Of "The Girl With The Biggest a.ss Ever" Wearing A Thong In His Hotel Room Bed

14 comments for "NY Knicks' JR Smith 'regrets' posting pic of Tahiry on Twitter account(pic inside)"

6 years ago '12        #2
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251

[pic - click to view]

03-10-2012, 10:00 AM         #3
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Tahiry is still on that n*gga Joe's d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #4
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 majestic75 said:
Budden lost.
how? tahiry is average and joe's been smashing dime pieces in comparison to her since they split
 6 years ago '05        #5
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Looks for Budden to release a revised version of Biggies, "I got a story to tell"...
 6 years ago '07        #6
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70035 70035
She bes.luttin
 6 years ago '11        #7
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1623 1623
 majestic75 said:
Budden lost.

How ? After he broke up with her, he was still smashing while dating another chick. Budden is always winning when it comes to smashing vixen's.

He never married or imprenated a chick >>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #8
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,222 | Props total: 11095 11095
 majestic75 said:
Budden lost.
Sorry for my last tweet @TheRealTahiry n @JoeBudden I see y'all will never be done so I'll step aside an chalk this one up! #koldGame!

JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) March 9, 2012

Sound like JR lost...
 6 years ago '04        #9
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
 GollyI'mGully said:
how? tahiry is average and joe's been smashing dime pieces in comparison to her since they split
Joe lost cause he still snuck into her house and hid under her bed all day while shes out getting smashed by NBA n*ggas. There are plenty dudes out there fu*king dime pieces that dont feel the need to post them on twitter and brag about it every chance they get

Coming from a Budden fan btw
 03-10-2012, 10:31 AM         #10
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface08 said:
Joe lost cause he still snuck into her house and hid under her bed all day while shes out getting smashed by NBA n*ggas. There are plenty dudes out there fu*king dime pieces that dont feel the need to post them on twitter and brag about it every chance they get

I guarantee you if those two ever get married, it'll be to one another.
 6 years ago '10        #11
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,222 | Props total: 11095 11095
Budden snuck under the bed well over a year ago cuz he told the story on Ustream....smh at under the bed in general doe..
 6 years ago '06        #12
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Ghostface08 said:

while getting smashed by a nba player
 6 years ago '04        #13
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 MakeItHappen456 said:
How ? After he broke up with her, he was still smashing while dating another chick. Budden is always winning when it comes to smashing vixen's.

He never married or imprenated a chick >>>>>>>>>>>>

he impregnated esther then k!lled the baby tho. . .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago