Lin gets upset with Melo and Amare for not being able to grab the board (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 imtheman718 said:
Knicks went 7-0 against a bunch of scrubs. They won on pure energy with Bill Walker, Steve Novak and Jarred Jeffries. These dudes wouldn't even make it on another teams roster. If you thinks thats the formula to getting a ring, show me a team thats done it before.

TheKidHypno' said:
Lakers and Mavs are scrubs? Ok
Exactly.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #142
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
who cares if he is not a veteran or all star a true leader will let you know if you mess up i dont see a video of amare or melo getting on lin when he makes a mistakes that is what team leaders do im pretty sure rondo gets on allen pierce and garnett and dfish gets on kobe too
 6 years ago '07        #143
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Can't believe some of yall are defending Melo/Amare like they can't be yelled at just cus they're so called 'stars'. All I know is the wins/losses for the knicks with Melo/Amare is garbage while Lin led a team of scrubs to a 7-1 record and got yall back in the playoff push
 6 years ago '11        #144
QuietPack 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 504 504
^this
 6 years ago '08        #145
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
he was fired up and he had every right to be. he is out there hustling his a.ss off so theres no reason why the teams two superstars shouldnt be either. JL gets a ton of props for this. the guy is a true competitor!
 6 years ago '08        #146
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 freakbucket said:
if melo and amare don't commit to defense, it's over. I'm not going to say lin is the best defender, because he's clearly not, but atleast when he gets burnt, it's by superstar point guards.
when he gets burnt, it isnt due to lack of effort. and when he gets burnt, he hustles his a.ss back in the play.
 6 years ago '07        #147
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Hold That said:
Amar'e had 27/11(game high in boards out of both teams), Stat was putting in work tonight.
If Stat did this every night, the Knicks would be winning.
 03-10-2012, 10:12 PM         #148
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
So thats mello's fault?
im not sayin its all melo. the players needa move around too but im sayin melo does most his scorin on his own which can be good but i feel like melo needs to do more off the ball. knicks dont need melo to score 30 so he needs to blend in to this offense.

he can play like rip hamilton did coming off screens gettin easy mid range shots. and then when hes not hittin them and the offense is off, u can give him the ball and let him isolate and do his thing. hes a good mid range shooter, he should let the game come to him and only force when he needs too.

when davis and lin are penetratin gettin everyone involved, it kinda stops the momentum sometimes when u just isolate melo. i think him runnin around screens will work better and only isolate when he needs too.
 6 years ago '06        #149
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 imtheman718 said:
Knicks went 7-0 against a bunch of scrubs. They won on pure energy with Bill Walker, Steve Novak and Jarred Jeffries. These dudes wouldn't even make it on another teams roster. If you thinks thats the formula to getting a ring, show me a team thats done it before.
Lakers

Mavs

Jazz

Three playoff teams....

Add in Minnesota anyways, your an idiot
 6 years ago '10        #150
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Hold That said:
Amar'e had 27/11(game high in boards out of both teams), Stat was putting in work tonight.
You didn't watch the game...it's painfully obvious and if you did...you're absurdly blind
 6 years ago '11        #151
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 Bullseye said:

Exactly.

[pic - click to view]

didn't the lakers lose to the pistons, all im sayin is the way the knicks won was off of the energy from the garden in those games. it was only a matter of time that sh*t was gonna end. yall really thought lin was gonna continue playing at the level he was during that run? yall buggin
 6 years ago '10        #152
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Mr. Perez said:
wow i cant believe im agreeing with you

this motherfu*ker does the stupidest sh*t on the court; he really thinks hes suntin big out there its fu*king pathetic. hes so gassed in the head its fu*kin pathetic

im so done with this damn asian

he really thinks hes the face of the knicks now

most of the time when he tries to do something; melo and stat are standing there because he is trying to have all eyes on him

but bi*ch a.ss knick fans here wont admit it
 Hold That said:
I'm wondering why he's being thrown under the bus after having a 27/11 game? There's certain games where you can hate on Amar'e but this wasn't the one.. As I said, Gooden did a good job of batting the ball, so another teammate had a chance to grab it. It happens, nothing can really be done about it.

It's gotten to the point where if this n*gga does good, he's getting sh*tted on for not making every single play, if he does bad he's going to get sh*tted on again..

n*ggas like Lin can go out there have 8TO's in the first half, and be loved and adored by the fans and patted on the back and say "get em next time".. As of right now he's shown us nothing more than he's a bum slayer, when the elite defenses roll around he freezes up and looks like he should be in the DLeague. NYC pretty much changed their entire offense around to accomodate him. Lin should be adjusting to Amar'e and Melo, the two proven superstars, instead they are forced to adjust to Lin(whom the offense is being tailored around)..
You two fail at logic and life

Amare and Melo were doing JACK sh*t without Lin....so saying the team should be adjusted to a duo who was fcking 8-15 before Lin makes you sound like an incompetent idiot who's arguing for the sake of arguing...or trying to make a case AGAINST Lin

People in NYC love Lin because he shows heart. He gets slapped up and has his hair pulled by Kidd, drives hard to the paint....makes an effort on defense even if he isn't the best at it...makes clutch shots when needed....and played his fcking heart out when every fan gave up on the team

That's why he gets more authority to be pissed off over 2 superstars getting paid a sh*t load of money to not play fckin defense and not dominate games

STFU
 6 years ago '11        #153
space
space
 balla9969 said:
who cares if he is not a veteran or all star a true leader will let you know if you mess up i dont see a video of amare or melo getting on lin when he makes a mistakes that is what team leaders do im pretty sure rondo gets on allen pierce and garnett and dfish gets on kobe too
melo and amare couldn't say anything to lin. he was basically untouchable.
1. knicks were winning without them
2. the world was on lin's side.
melo was in a no win situation. you heard the media. Can melo play with lin? you fukin kidding me? can a college national champ, 8 time or what ever allstar play with an undrafted cut 3 times free agent nobodys ever heard of?
 6 years ago '11        #154
space
space
 Stayburnin said:
im not sayin its all melo. the players needa move around too but im sayin melo does most his scorin on his own which can be good but i feel like melo needs to do more off the ball. knicks dont need melo to score 30 so he needs to blend in to this offense.

he can play like rip hamilton did coming off screens gettin easy mid range shots. and then when hes not hittin them and the offense is off, u can give him the ball and let him isolate and do his thing. hes a good mid range shooter, he should let the game come to him and only force when he needs too.

when davis and lin are penetratin gettin everyone involved, it kinda stops the momentum sometimes when u just isolate melo. i think him runnin around screens will work better and only isolate when he needs too.
Your talking more about the offensive scheme. You want to see more of a half court offense. I agree with you there. Fire Dantonio. Melo would be perfect in a system where all positions played their positions. We got Stat tryna be a jump shooter, Chandler only sets screens and never wants to play the block, Lin can't go left and Fields disappears acting like hes scared off the ball. This run and gun sh*t gotta go.
 6 years ago '08        #155
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
melo and amare couldn't say anything to lin. he was basically untouchable.
1. knicks were winning without them
2. the world was on lin's side.
melo was in a no win situation. you heard the media. Can melo play with lin? you fukin kidding me? can a college national champ, 8 time or what ever allstar play with an undrafted cut 3 times free agent nobodys ever heard of?
hes untouchable cus the motherfu*ker plays hard and shows what happens when you give ur heart to something relentlessly! and u know what, this "undrafted, cut from 3 teams free agent nobodys ever heard of" was helping that helpless franchise do something ur college champ, 8 time all star do...............WIN GAMES.
 6 years ago '07        #156
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MiseryCityTexas said:
If Stat did this every night, the Knicks would be winning.
we dont even need that type of production from him but its expected when he plays against drew gooden....I want some fu*kin hustle, passion and defense...Old school knick fans aren't caught up in this superstar driven league sh*t...we did pretty good with one superstar surrounded by hustle players

When we were ballin we had straight no frills guys that came to ball and gave 1000% every night whether there skill level was 2 or 9 on a 10pt scale...Larry Johnson was playing the remainder of his knick career on a bum knee...John Starks was a mediocre sg but the ny media put him on a pedestal because he played with heart and embraced the spirit of the city

I just don't know what to make of team coached by a person who doesn't preach hustle.
 6 years ago '10        #157
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
I keep seeing people saying "Did anyone scream at Lin for handing over the ball a million times..blah blah bull sh*t bullsh*t"

Did Lin yell at Melo for going what? 2-13 the other night? Did Lin yell at Amare for playing sh*tty D and playing bad shots for weeks now?

No...he hasn't. So he gets frustrated with them for doing what they pretty much did all game...which is stand around and do nothing...and he needs to know his fcking place?

Melo and Stat need to know their fcking place. Even when Lin struggles overall he's been outplaying all of them. If they gave effort....Lin and Knicks fans would NOT be pissed at them. It is the effort and heart....the fcking principle of their actions that is worthy of Lin and anyone else being upset at them

A lot of you are really telling with the Asian comments. If I was on an all white/asian/hispanic forum with a mostly white/asian/hispanic sport I'd call them racist pieces of sh*t...the same way many of you who bring up "that asian" for no reason are racist pieces of sh*t. Lin as a basketball player had every right to be pissed off...and honestly even if D'Antoni makes terrible decisions...I'd respect Melo and Amare a lot more if they at least tried. Dive for a fcking ball....try to steal the ball back after turning it over like Lin did against the Celtics. Do fcking something...but NYC hates lack of effort and heart.

NYC will always have patience with Lin so long as he shows heart and effort

Last edited by Smoke500; 03-10-2012 at 11:16 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #158
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
hes untouchable cus the motherfu*ker plays hard and shows what happens when you give ur heart to something relentlessly! and u know what, this "undrafted, cut from 3 teams free agent nobodys ever heard of" was helping that helpless franchise do something ur college champ, 8 time all star do...............WIN GAMES.
so you agree with me
 6 years ago '11        #159
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
I keep seeing people saying "Did anyone scream at Lin for handing over the ball a million times..blah blah bull sh*t bullsh*t"

Did Lin yell at Melo for going what? 2-13 the other night? Did Lin yell at Amare for playing sh*tty D and playing bad shots for weeks now?

No...he hasn't. So he gets frustrated with them for doing what they pretty much did all game...which is stand around and do nothing...and he needs to know his fcking place?

Melo and Stat need to know their fcking place. Even when Lin struggles overall he's been outplaying all of them. If they gave effort....Lin and Knicks fans would NOT be pissed at them. It is the effort and heart....the fcking principle of their actions that is worthy of Lin and anyone else being upset at them

A lot of you are really telling with the Asian comments. If I was on an all white/asian/hispanic forum with a mostly white/asian/hispanic sport I'd call them racist pieces of sh*t...the same way many of you who bring up "that asian" for no reason are racist pieces of sh*t. Lin as a basketball player had every right to be pissed off...and honestly even if D'Antoni makes terrible decisions...I'd respect Melo and Amare a lot more if they at least tried. Dive for a fcking ball....try to steal the ball back after turning it over like Lin did against the Celtics. Do fcking something...but NYC hates lack of effort and heart.

NYC will always have patience with Lin so long as he shows heart and effort
So i guess you dont remember when the knicks used to boo Patrick Ewing.
 03-10-2012, 11:40 PM         #160
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
Your talking more about the offensive scheme. You want to see more of a half court offense. I agree with you there. Fire Dantonio. Melo would be perfect in a system where all positions played their positions. We got Stat tryna be a jump shooter, Chandler only sets screens and never wants to play the block, Lin can't go left and Fields disappears acting like hes scared off the ball. This run and gun sh*t gotta go.
i agree wit that. i been watchin every game and i dont like d'antoni at all. hes there biggest issue. they cant run and gun against teams like miami, they would get blown out. i want them playin a half court game and then comin back on defense and playin hard.

they need to treat the game against philly like a playoff game. there needs to be movement on offense and a better team defense. they need to focus on fundamentals like when a shot goes up box out your man. too often i see knicks players just looking at the ball go up. they have so many weapons that i think they will get it together.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy